剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
下午好 布兰登中学的各位朋友
Good afternoon, Brandon High School.
体育馆/大礼堂
今晚对我们学校来说非常重要
Tonight is a big night on campus,
这将是一个充满奇迹的夜晚
a night of marvelous acts
我们将会上演《松鼠女》和《惊奇女士》
portraying Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel.
青少年时期
When you're a teenager
当你在成长 发育
and you're growing up and you're developing
找寻自己是谁时
and you're finding out who you are,
最好的方式就是通过戏剧表演
there's no better way to figure that out
来弄明白并探索这些问题
and explore that than through drama and acting.
但学生们的压力非常大
But students are under a lot of pressure.
只要他们在全校面前表演
Anytime they're gonna get up in front of their school community and perform,
他们就会成为大家议论的焦点
you know, their street cred is at risk.
我从未想过
I never thought that I would
自己也会站上舞台表演
be somewhere on a stage actually saying something.
我一站上舞台
Whenever I stand up there,
台词就立刻从我脑中离去
the line just immediately leaves my brain.
在戏剧课上 你会被迫离开自己的舒适区
With theater, you're forced to get out of your comfort zone.
-天啊 -听着 你会很棒的
- Oh, God. -Listen, you're gonna do great.
-倒计时三分钟 -嗨
- Three minutes! -Hey, man.
我有点紧张 心里七上八下
I'm kinda nervous. I got butterflies in my stomach.
这出剧讲的是要直面你的恐惧
The message of the play is to face your fears.
-好了 我们走 -我要就位了
-Okay. We gotta go. -I'm getting placed.
我们都在直面恐惧
And we're all doing that.
漫威
第一季 第八集
聚光灯
三个月前
弗罗里达州的布兰登以一条公路为中心
Brandon, Florida, is a city mostly centered on a single highway,
欢迎来到布兰登
75号♥洲际公路N那不勒斯 奥卡拉
所有建筑都逐渐远离公路
and everything's just gone from the highway,
布兰登中学 戏剧部主任
大家都住得离公路越来越远
and then you just build slowly away from the highway.
布兰登 弗罗里达州
布兰登是一个非常好的中途停留点
Brandon is known as a great stopover
正处在都市一些的坦帕
between a more metropolitan Tampa
和乡村一些的普兰特城之间
and a more rural Plant City.
布兰登中学校长
战鹰之家
布兰登高中是一所非常传统的社区学校
Brandon High School is a very traditional neighborhood school.
这是一所典型的高中
It's your typical high school of today,
不是你在电视上看到的那种
not the ones you see on TV.
这是真实生活
It is real-life.
今年我们大约有一千八百名学生
We have approximately 1,800 students this year.
我们是一所符合救助规定的学校
We're a Title I school,
*即符合美国《初等和中等教育法》第一章救助规定的学校
所以有百分之六十八的学生
so that means about 68% of our students
会收到免费或减免费用的午餐
receive free or reduced lunch.
我们的学生来到学校
When our students come here,
大部分是想要
a great deal of them are
找寻一些慰藉或是真正家的感觉
looking for comfort or some kind of a true home
因为他们也许在自己家里无法得到这些
because they might not have it at home.
今天我们的男子网球队要对战东湾中学
Today our boys' tennis team takes on East Bay.
垒球对要迎战杜兰特中学
Softball plays Durant,
棒球队则要与纽瑟姆中学对决
and Baseball competes against Newsome.
这些比赛都将在我们的主场进行
Both of those games are here at home
晚上七点准时开始 战鹰加油
beginning at 7 P.M. Go Eagles.
布兰登中学的体育项目一直很出名
Brandon High School is known for its athletics,
多年来一直蝉联州冠军
lots of years of state championships,
可戏剧项目就没有那么受重视
and not necessarily for its theater program.
我记得我上中学时
I remember when I was in high school,
布兰登中学 戏剧部主任
我能在我的戏剧大家庭中找到慰藉
I could go back to my theater family,
我想给我的学生们带来同样的感受
and I wanted to bring that to students.
考特妮提出她想要
Courtney mentioned that she would really like
全职教授戏剧课
to teach drama full-time.
戏剧部是一个课后俱乐部
The theater department was an after-school club.
它并不是一个既定课程
It wasn't an established program
没有全职老师 也没有每天六节课
that was full-time, six classes a day.
我说"我们得先把学生人数搞上来
I said, "We gotta get the numbers up
因为要想推出新的课程
'cause in order to generate the classes,
必须得有想要上这门课的学生"
we have to have students that want to take the class."
她研究了一些会吸引学生的项目
She researched something that would really engage our students,
她让学生参与进来并得到了他们的反馈
and she got their input and their feedback,
漫威的剧才是大家的热情所在
and the Marvel plays were what really got their juices flowing.
我在找这个学期要申请表演许可的剧目时
When I was looking at what plays to license for this season's performance,
漫威聚光灯系列的剧目引起了我的注意
the Marvel Spotlight plays really stood out.
漫威聚光灯N《最有价值的镜子》N惊奇女士戏剧
这个系列有很多舞台剧
They're a collection of stage plays
人物角色都来自已知的漫威宇宙
about characters in the known Marvel Universe,
任何中学都可以将它们搬上舞台
and any high school can perform them.
漫威聚光灯N《松鼠女上大学》N松鼠女戏剧
每个舞台剧都是专为中学而创作
Each play is written for high school.
它们是为中学生量身打造
They're written for high schoolers.
符合中学生的成长心理变化
They're written for their mentality,
甚至学生自己可能都意识不到
things that they are going through
他们所经历的变化
in a way that they may not even realize,
"我要经历这些" 因为这是超级英雄要经历的
"Oh, I'm going through this," Because it's a superhero doing it.
光是我在课堂上看到的
Just the interest and the love of Marvel
对漫威剧的兴趣和热爱
that I saw in my classrooms
足以让我感叹 "好吧 这挺酷的"
made me want to say, "Well, this will be cool."
也许这能引起大家对戏剧项目的兴趣
Maybe it'll draw more interest in the theater program...
就算没有
and, even if not that,
也许我的学生也能学到一些...东西
maybe my students will pick up some kind of... something.
大家好 准备好了吗
Hey, guys. You guys okay?
可以进来了 来吧
You can come in. Yes.
不要拿手♥机♥ 要么放着充电 要么放在包里
No phones. Either plug 'em in or put them in your bags.
今年有两个班要表演
I have two classes performing this year.
把东西收起来
Put your stuff away.
你需要的只有铅笔 书包放在那边
All you need is a pencil, and your bags need to be over there.
六期生要排练惊奇女士的剧
Sixth period is doing Ms. Marvel.
他们是戏剧1班
They are a Theater 1 class.
大部分人从没上过戏剧课
Most have never taken a theater class before.
我会给大家发一些有台词的页子
I am going to give you paper with some lines on it.
这跟你最终实际得到的角色可能不同
It may not be the part that you're actually gonna get,
只是想看大家在阅读过程中会选择什么
it's just seeing, kind of, what choices you make while reading.
能听明白吗
Does that make sense?
我收到了老师递过来的页子
I was just handed a paper
并被告知只有几分钟可以去读这些台词 然后
and was told I only have a few minutes to study and then, "Bam!"
六期生
我就得表演了
I had to do it.
背面的是惊奇女士的背景故事
Also, on the back is the origin story of Ms. Marvel.
当凯尔老师告诉我们要表演漫威剧时
When Ms. Kyle told us that we're doing this Marvel play,
大家都很兴奋
a lot of people were excited.
你们还得做一个好的观众
You guys need to also be good audience members.
所以别人试演完后你要做什么
What does that mean you need to do after someone auditions?
好了 我们开始吧
All right. Here we go.
准备好了以后深呼吸 你能行的
When you are ready, just take a breath, and you got this.
结束了吗 很好
You good? Score.
去试演时
Going into the audition,
我觉得一切尽在掌控
I felt like I had everything under control.
但当我真正站在聚光灯下时
But once I got into the actual spotlight,
六期生
我懵了
I lost everything.
这是我第一次上台表演
I was nervous acting because I didn't know
紧张得不知所措
how it was going to go, and it was my first time.
六期生
那是一种焦躁不安的感觉
It was kind of nerve-racking, scary.
我想得到卡玛拉·克汗这个角色
I'm hoping to get the part of Kamala Khan.
她是个很有意思的角色
She's a very interesting character,
冥冥中和她有着某种关联
and I found, like, a way to connect with her
比我知道的任何超级英雄都要好
better than any other superhero I've really read or seen.
在她身上 你能发现每个超级英雄的影子
She has a little bit of every single superhero in her,
G·威洛·威尔逊
宫泽猛
伊恩·赫林
漫威 第十四期
一个人的时候 她又只是一个普普通通的女生
along with just being a regular normal girl.
漫威聚光灯N《最有价值的镜子》
惊奇女士卡玛拉·克汗
Ms. Marvel is about Kamala Khan.
她是一名高中生
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表