剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
不同于孩之宝更重视真实感的方式
than actual mechanics in the way that Hasbro does.
他们喜欢用更异想天开的方式
They like to play in the more whimsical nature
开♥发♥我们角色
of who our characters are.
他们很喜欢以人物的内在为支点
They really love to pivot inside of a character.
将人物以一种全新且意想不到的方式
You know, if there's a way to bring the character to life
推向市场 这是他们的强项
in a new and unexpected way, that's their forte.
我从创立之初就在这里
I've been here since the beginning,
从创始人在车♥库♥里开始创业开始
since the original owner had started it up in his garage.
他跟大男孩餐厅的老板
He made a quick handshake deal
肖恩·威尔金森
高级创意总监
Funko
一拍即合 达成交易
with the owner of Big Boy Restaurants
制♥作♥了大男孩摇头娃娃
and made a Big Boy bobblehead.
那就是事业的起点
And that's sort of what launched it all.
跟漫威的合作顺理成章
Working with Marvel started very simply,
对我来说是美梦成真
and it was a dream for me because,
因为从我会翻书起就在看漫威的漫画
from the moment I could turn a page, I was reading Marvel comics.
《无敌浩克》
无敌浩克和蜘蛛侠是我最喜欢的
Hulk and Spider-Man were my favorite,
因为我也画画
and because I was an artist,
所以这也是我最喜欢的插图画家
it was all about my favorite illustrators,
不管是杰克·科比还是史蒂夫·迪特科
whether it was Jack Kirby or Stephen Ditko.
我一直钻研这些漫画
So it kept me just poring through these pages
不断寻找细节 钻研绘画技巧
and looking for the details and skill level.
刚开始面对这些我年少时的偶像
I suppose facing these icons of my youth
会有那么一点担心害怕
could be a little intimidating.
有点担心 "天啊 我一定要做好"
You know? A little bit of, "Oh, boy. I gotta do these justice."
但一切都非常成功
But it was a blast.
我创作了首发系列的摇头娃娃
I've created all the first series of bobbleheads.
一些比较复古经典的人物形象
Some of those, sort of, retro, classic characters.
没有什么夸张的姿势
Not too big of poses.
只是非常传统的摇头娃娃
They were just very old-school bobbleheads
特征就是 你知道的 大头
hugged together with, you know, big head.
这很受欢迎 而且我们也没有止步
And it was a huge hit, and we haven't looked back.
自那之后我们每年
We've been creating hundreds
都会创作出数百个漫威人物
of Marvel characters a year ever since.
在将雷神 蜘蛛侠
Once you get past creating every Thor
都创作过五六遍之后
and Spider-Man five or six times,
你就想要重新设想对漫威角色的创作
you know, you kind of want to reimagine what we do with Marvel.
我们的毛绒系列也非常成功
We had the success with our plush line.
他们有着可爱的纽扣一样的眼睛和小鼻子
They were just, sort of, cute little button eyes and tiny nose,
我面临的挑战就是
and my challenge was to take that
将毛绒系列变成塑料娃娃
plush line and put it into a vinyl line.
一比一的头身比 大眼睛
The 50-50 body to head ratio, the big eyes,
很卡♥通♥的特点 很吸引人但又很简单
the cartoony quality, that appealing, simplified form.
本·步彻
创意副总裁
Funko
没有嘴巴 眼睛位置很低 眼距大
No mouth, eyes low, far apart.
我将之称为"可爱科学"
I always call it the science of cute.
-我要给你看点东西 -好的
- I got some stuff to show you... - All right!
你方便吗
...if you don't mind.
凯文·刘
雕塑师
Funko
老天 这是雷神经典
Man, we got classic Thor!
也许我应该稍微将脚部调大一些
I might just barely go a little bigger with the feet.
可以 没问题
Okay. Yeah.
现在其实有点小
Kinda small right now actually.
放大躯干的部分
Yeah, and then zoom in on the torso.
完美
Perfect.
胸腔部分的肌肉
And maybe I'd just pull back a little bit
也许可以稍微收一些
on the muscular of the rib cage.
稍微收一点点
Just pull that back a little bit.
对 让它柔和一些
Yeah, just soften it up so we stay in
不至于太过细节而脱离了玩具世界
the Pop world and not quite as detailed.
我可能还会凸显一下手部的大小
And I'd probably punch up both the hands, size-wise.
让那个拳头稍微大一些
Get that fist a little bigger
让它有玩具的感觉
just to kind of get that Pop feel to it.
这感觉就对了
That feels right.
-这个大小... -可以
-Around that size... - Yeah
头发处理得不错
Yeah, nice work on that hair.
毒液系列
The Venomized series--
漫威宇宙中有很多漫画故事线
There's multiple comic story lines in the Marvel Universe
复仇者联盟之地球毒液英雄
X战警蓝色纪念刊
每个人物似乎都会被黑化
that everybody seems to have been venomized at some point.
我们想做的不仅仅是看上去
We talk about not just making it look like
用毒液直接加在一个人物身上
you just threw Venom on top of a character.
我们要如何保留人物的精髓
Like, how do we keep the true essence
并且仍然让其黑化
of the character and still be venomized?
比如如果是格鲁特
You know, what makes Groot,
被毒液控制 会有什么不同
when he's taken over by Venom, different?
我想让格鲁特有一种 被吞噬的感觉
I wanted Groot to have a feeling of-- It's, like, engulfing him.
我要做的就是在这些边缘让它有点儿
So, what I'll do is I'll make it feel-- along these edges.
有一些凸起的感觉
Give it, like, a little raised feel to it.
给他加上一个寄生植物
Making a little plant parasite on him.
这些角色每一个都不尽相同
We work on characters that each character is different.
每一个都有自己特殊的个性
Each one has a different personality,
我可以连续几个小时创作 注意不到时间飞逝
and I can do this for hours without even noticing that the time flies by.
粉丝的需求 他们喜欢的
We are very driven by what the fans want,
他们热爱的东西一直驱动着我们前进
what they're into, what they're passionate about.
不仅有粉丝论♥坛♥还有Funko粉丝节
There's fan boards and our Funko Fan Fests,
这些一直保持
and that's never changed.
我参与创作了数千个玩具
I've worked on thousands of Pops,
每次有新形象推出我还是会感觉很激动
and I still get those toy tingles when I see a new Pop come in.
看着一个想法仅用数月就变成玩具
To watch an idea turn into a toy
这样的收获真的令人兴奋
in a matter of months is amazingly rewarding.
每一家玩具公♥司♥ Funko 孩之宝
Each toy company, Funko, Hasbro,
在与品牌合作时
they all have different ways in, um,
杰西·法尔肯
硬线周边总监
迪士尼消费品
他们都有不同的特点
with every brand that they work on.
Funko毫无疑问是玩具行业内
Funko is, without a doubt, one of the greatest novelty companies
一家了不起的创新公♥司♥
that's ever come along in the toy industry.
孩之宝
孩之宝非常认真地对待漫威品牌
Hasbro, they take the Marvel brand incredibly seriously.
当处在产品周围
And, when you're around the product
进入研发程序后
and around the development cycle,
这让我感觉自己很年轻
it makes me feel young.
它然我感觉回到了小时候
It makes me feel like I am that same kid
又变成了那个渴望X战警玩具的小男孩
that wanted X-Men toys when there were none.
我们如何将现在做的事
And how do we take what we're doing today
继续创造出最好的产品
and make it the best possible thing?
你看到的是我们的作品陈列
What you see all around you is our working archive.
看着这面墙 我们只知道过去做了些什么
We try to look at this wall and see what we've made in the past,
德怀特·斯塔尔
高级设计主管
孩之宝
以及我们能够将哪些变成全新的形象
and what can we use that we can turn into a whole new figure
只需要加入一些新的元素 非常有趣
by just adding a few new pieces. So it's really fun.
我们会把它们拿下来看是否合适 如果没问题
We pull things down, see if they fit, if they would work,
就进行混合配对 就像玩一个3D的拼图游戏
and we mix and match, playing a three-dimensional puzzle game
从这些可动人偶中创造出新的作品
with all these action figures to build new ones.
今天我们要创作的是机械蜘蛛侠
Today we're working on Cyborg Spider-Man.
他大概是九十年代出现的
He's about as '90s as they get.
蜘蛛侠
那些年漫威出版过一些很疯狂的漫画
Marvel Publishing has done a lot of crazy stuff over the years,
就是年代的很多创作都非常棒
and some of the '90s stuff is some of the most awesome.
在漫画中 他被打后住进医院修复
In the comics, he gets beat up, and they get him all patched up,
他被装上了机器改装的石膏帮助手臂愈合
and he's superfied with a cybernetic cast to help his arm heal
以及一只在最终战中非常重要的机械眼
and a cybernetic eye for the final fight.
我们从他出现的漫画中
We find all these awesome images of different versions of him
找到了许多不同版本的很棒的画面
from the comics that he appeared in.
有了艺术灵感 选定风格之后
Once we have the art, once we've selected a style,
设计团队就会全权负责
then the design team takes over,
他们会画出人偶的图样
and that's when we draw out what the figure looks like,
然后拿去进行塑形
and we turn that over to sculpting.
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表