剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
在关注着我们 而最终
who was paying attention, and, finally,
有一个角色是因她们而存在的
there was a character that was for them.
《惊奇队长》
我们在《惊奇队长》中看到了迸发的
We saw this really great spike in
兴奋 热爱与激♥情♥
excitement and love and passion with Captain Marvel.
某种程度真正地激励了我们去做更多的事
And it really, sort of, inspired us to do more
因为我们知道有一个活跃的粉丝团体
because we knew there's a fan community out there that's activated.
我们可以为他们创造更多的内容
We can create more content for them.
从某种意义上讲 惊奇队长是变革的标志
You know, Captain Marvel was, sort of, that signpost of change.
进地下室躲起来 快
我和前老板斯蒂芬·威克谈过一次话
I had a conversation with my old boss, Stephen Wacker.
我们聊了很多有关
We were talking a lot about
我的童年和经历的话题
my childhood and talking about the experiences I had,
我是如何裹着一块布
how I went to prom in a piece of cloth
去参加舞会的
I had wrapped around myself
因为我找不到适合
because I couldn't find any clothing that was appropriate
一个穆♥斯♥林♥女孩可以穿的礼服
for a young Muslim woman to wear to prom.
舞会 顺便说一下 是我一个人去的
Prom, which, by the way, I went by myself
因为我还不允许跟男生约会
because I was not allowed to date.
还有 在我斋戒的时候去跑步
And running, like, doing track while I was fasting, and just--
他对我真实生活的
He was just really interested in the fact
独特体验很感兴趣
that I lived such a distinct experience
很少有人谈论这种体验
that not many people really talked about.
他走了进来说
And he walked in, and he's like,
"我一直在想你的故事
"You know, I was really thinking a lot about your stories,
如果我们能有一个
and it would be great if we had
以你为原型的角色就太好了
a character that was based on you.
以全世界年轻的萨娜们为原型"
Based on like the young Sanas of the world."
我问道 "我们可以这样做吗"
And I was like, "Are we allowed to do this?"
我是说 这种想法
Like, just the concept.
我觉得没人会感兴趣
I didn't think that anyone would be interested.
他说 "我们来做吧"
And he was like, "Let's do it."
《惊奇女士》
我们立刻开始着手
We went straight into pitch mode,
我第一个想到的就是G·薇洛·威尔逊
and the first person that I thought of was G. Willow Wilson,
她是漫画作者 小说作家还是穆♥斯♥林♥
who was a comic book writer and a novelist and a Muslim.
她突然打电♥话♥给我 对我说
She called me out of the blue, and she said to me,
"嗨 我们想塑造一个全新的
"Hey. We want to create a new,
年轻的美国穆♥斯♥林♥超级女英雄
young American-Muslim superheroine
G·薇洛·威尔逊 《惊奇女士》脚本作者
让她有自己的连载系列漫画
and put her on her own ongoing series.
你想写故事脚本并帮塑造这个人物吗"
Do you want to write this book and help develop this character?"
我当时觉得他们一定是在开玩笑
And I was pretty convinced that they were joking.
因为我说不可能
Because I said there's no way
在漫威漫画上刊载那样的故事
that you ran that past, you know, Marvel Comics
他们说"会的" 这种事有多大概率
and they said, "Yes". How often does that happen?
我没有立刻答应
I didn't say yes right away.
漫威的两位编辑打电♥话♥告诉我说
To be called up by two editors at Marvel and told,
"是的 我们想要一位穆♥斯♥林♥编辑
"Yes, we want to put a Muslim editor
和一位穆♥斯♥林♥作家
and a Muslim writer
来画一本穆♥斯♥林♥为主角的漫画"
on a book about a Muslim character,"
我说 "那你们可能需要再招一位实习生
I was like, "You're going to have to hire an intern
来查看你会收到的恐吓信了"
just to open up all this hate mail."
这就像是在所有那些认为我和萨娜这样的人
You're gonna like-- It just seemed like waving a red flag
不该出现在漫画里的人面前
in front of all of the people who thought
发出了一个危险的信♥号♥♥
that people like me and Sana should not be in comics at all.
但萨娜对这个系列干劲十足
But Sana was so driven about this series.
她为开创这个系列做好了充分的准备
She was so prepared to usher it through,
确保一切都顺利进行
to make sure that it was done right,
监督所有细节
to oversee all the nitty-gritty,
有必要时会进行干预
to run interference if necessary,
我只是跟着她的脚步顺利地推进
that I was just, kind of, swept along.
我说 "是的 当然
I was like, "Yeah, absolutely.
如果你这么坚定我也会如此 我们开始吧"
If you're this committed, I'm this committed. Let's do it."
她说 "那我们就试试"
She was like, "All right. Let's try this out."
我和她反反复复
And me and her kinda went back and forth
比较着各个版本的卡玛拉
with different iterations of Kamala,
最终形成了现在的卡玛拉·克汗
who would become Kamala Khan.
卡玛拉·克汗
惊奇女士
我们意识到要讲述这样的故事
What we realized was telling those stories
关于一个与周遭同龄人格格不入
about being young and feeling different
感觉像是被社会抛弃青少年
and feeling like an outcast
突然间被激活
and then suddenly being activated
拥有了超能力 再逐步发掘自己拥有的力量
and having powers and finding that you have powers,
这是个关于成长的很棒的故事
that's such a great story about growing up,
同时也是一个讲述
and that's an important story to tell
作为少数民族裔的重要故事
about being a minority at the same time.
我们想方设法
We were sort of trying to figure out ways
让这个角色融入到更广阔的漫威宇宙中
to tie this character into the broader Marvel Universe
以增加成功的几率
that would increase its chances of success.
因为 尤其在那时 人们普遍认为
Because, especially at the time, the understanding was
新角色的表现往往不太好
that new characters do not do terribly well.
如果你再在角色上增加新的修饰词
And if you add on any kind of modifier,
比如她们是女性 她们来自不同的文化背景
if they are female, if they're from an unusual background,
会变得越来越糟
it just gets worse and worse and worse,
只是糟糕的程度不同罢了
and this was just, sort of, the math.
所以我们决定让她成为一个传承角色
And so we've decided to make her a legacy character,
大概类似于卡罗尔·丹弗斯的传承
to, sort of, tie her to the legacy of Carol Danvers.
卡玛拉·克汗是个年轻的南亚穆♥斯♥林♥女孩
Kamala Khan is this young South Asian Muslim girl
她住在泽西市
living in Jersey City,
她每天都望向河对岸
and she looks across the river every single day,
每天都看见这些美丽 强壮的
and she sees these beautiful, strong
英雄在拯救世界
heroes saving the world every single day,
其中之一就是惊奇队长
and one of those characters is Captain Marvel.
惊奇队长是位高大美丽的白人女子
And Captain Marvel is this tall, beautiful, blonde woman
她让拯救世界看起来如此简单
who makes saving the day look so easy
揍坏人看起来如此了不起
and kicking the butt look so impressive.
对她来说 这就是偶像
And for her, that's the ideal.
当你是个年轻的有色人种女孩
And when you're, of course, a young brown woman...
你在这个世界上能看到的唯一的光
that's, kind of, all you see out in the world,
就是这个跟你一点也不像的偶像
is this ideal that does not look anything like you.
我想 卡玛拉·克汗第一次获得超能力时
And I think the first time that Kamala Khan gets powers,
她的目标就是变得和卡罗尔·丹弗斯一模一样
her go-to is to become exactly like Carol Danvers,
以致于她变成了
to the point that she transforms
卡罗尔·丹弗斯的翻版
into the literal version of Carol Danvers,
那个版本的卡罗尔流行了很长时间
the version of Carol that was popular for so long,
这是故意的
and that was intentional.
最难的事情是选择看起来像自己
The hardest thing is choosing to look like yourself
因为你会觉得这不够令人印象深刻
because you don't feel like it's impressive enough
不够美丽 不够强壮
or beautiful enough or strong enough,
因为人们一直在这样告诉你
because that's what you're always told,
所以她的挑战和她的旅程
and so her challenge and her journey
是回归她自己
is kinda coming back to herself.
当我们第一年尝试这个系列时
When we were, sort of, gaming out the first year of the series,
萨娜反复问我的一个问题是
the one question that Sana would ask me over and over was,
"对这个角色来说'能力越大
"What is the 'With great power,
责任越大'的时刻是什么时候
comes great responsibility' moment for this character?
因为她的身份这会有什么不同"
And how is it different because of who she is?"
"作为穆♥斯♥林♥ '能力越大
"What is the Muslim 'With great power,
责任越大'又意味着什么"
comes great responsibility'?"
我都要被逼疯了
And it drove me nuts.
我花了几个月的时间试着搞清楚
I mean, I spent months trying to figure out
她到底在问什么
even what the heck she was asking.
我深入研究 想弄懂问题关键
And really drilling down and getting to that point,
试着搞清楚那样的时刻看起来是怎么样的
trying to figure out how it would look
听起来是怎么样的
and what it would sound like.
而我最终搞清楚了
And, you know, I did eventually get there,
就是在第一集番外中的
and it's, sort of, that moment
那个时刻 当佐伊溺水时
in the first arc, when Zoe is drowning.
卡玛拉刚刚获得了她的超能力
And Kamala has just gotten her powers.
她还没有真正地掌握它们
She still isn't really in full control of them.
她不知道该拿这些超能力怎么办
She doesn't know what she's supposed to do with them.
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表