剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
角色扮演是某角色狂热粉的一种外化的表达
Cosplay is the visible expression of one's fandom...
常常会用到面具 头盔
usually through masks, helmets,
化妆 道具和特定的服装等
makeup, props and some kind of costume,
是人们对某个角色
and is an extension of
热情的延伸
someone's passion for a particular character.
为了参与到这一活动中
In order to connect to this practice,
角色扮演者会自己设计服装
cosplayers design the costume,
亲手缝制 并且穿上身
they sew it, they put it on,
纽约
动漫展
他们会在漫展之类的公共场合穿这些服装
and they wear it in a public place like a convention,
并且模仿他们所倾心的角色
and they are emulating the character that they're connected to.
你穿上服装 走进巨大的会场
You put on a costume, and you walk into this giant floor,
那里有各种各样的人 有的人会给你拍照
and there's all these people, and someone takes a photo of you.
那一瞬间你会感到 "我属于这里"
That's the moment that you're like, "Oh, I belong here."
这就是角色扮演的意义所在
That is what cosplay is about.
漫威
第一季 第五集
整"装"待发
人们有很多种方式
There are so many ways that
来表达自己对漫画的热爱
people express their passion for comic books,
但我认为角色扮演是
but I think cosplay is sort of
狂热粉最纯粹的表达方式
the most pure expression of fandom
因为你必须无所畏惧
because you have to be unafraid.
你会发现 穿上服装 以狂热粉的身份
You realize that you're making yourself really vulnerable
洛兰·辛克漫威新媒体
面对社会 面对众人的目光时
in the face of everyone around you to put on this costume
你其实是将自己置于一种
and insert yourself and announce yourself
极易受到攻击的境地
into society as a fan at this level.
很简单 角色扮演就是穿上服装扮演
Cosplay is, very simply, "Costume play."
这是两个词的缩写
It's an elision of two words
由一位叫高桥信之的日本记者
that was really coined by a Japanese journalist
在八十年代中期创造
named Nobuyuki Takahashi around the mid '80s.
他想出了"Cosplay"这个词
He came up with the term "Cosplay",
角色扮演的意思就是穿上服装扮演
and cosplay really means just that, costume play.
你在漫展上穿着服装 扮演一个角色
You wear a costume to a convention. You embody a character.
你得知道角色的招牌动作
You need to know the poses
来让自己真正融入这个角色
so that you can really imbue yourself with that character.
化妆舞会 第四届世界科幻大会
加利福尼亚州洛杉矶 1946年
动漫展在1939年真正开始
Comic cons really kicked off in 1939.
当时有世界科幻大会 在纽约举办的
There was Worldcon, which was in New York City,
大概有两百人出席
and it was about 200 people.
那算是现代角色扮演的诞生之处
And that was really the birth of modern cosplay.
有一位叫默特尔·道格拉斯的女士
There was a woman named Myrtle Douglas
第一届世界科幻大会
纽约州纽约市 1939年7月2日
她穿着未来主义的服装
who dressed up in futuristic costumes.
这一风格开始渐露头角
That kind of caught on over time,
后来
and then, I think,
在七十年代早期日趋盛行
it really started to explode in the early '70s.
第一届圣迭戈国际漫画展开幕
The first San Diego Comic-Con,
那时候还叫金州漫画展
which was then called Golden State Con, kicked off.
漫威于1975年在纽约市
Marvel had its first convention
举办了第一场漫展
in 1975 in New York City.
超凡漫威漫展
对我来说 纽约动漫展非常特殊
I think New York Comic Con to me is, one, a really special con
因为那是漫威的动漫展
because it's Marvel's comic con.
纽约
动漫展
漫威是超级英雄之家
Marvel is the home of superheroes.
所以参加纽约动漫展时
So when you are at New York Comic Con,
你就仿佛置身于漫威宇宙之中
it is like you are in the Marvel Universe.
我认为粉丝圈是一种共通的体验
I really think of fandom as a shared experience.
角色扮演总是与团体和欢聚相关
Cosplay has always been about community and coming together,
这是非常令人震撼的体验
and there's this really electric experience
比如有人看到你的服装 会说
where somebody sees your costume and they're like,
"老兄 绝了 我很喜欢"
"Oh, man, that's sick. I love that."
你就会感受到多巴胺的爆发
And you get this dopamine burst of,
"我的天 你看到我了
"Oh, my God, you see me.
你懂我 你明白我想表达什么"
You understand me. You get what I'm about."
乔治亚州 亚特兰大
纽约动漫展快到了
New York Comic Con's very, very close.
我还需要再准备一下
Still have to prep a little bit for it.
杰思敏
那里很大 我只去过一次
It's huge. I've only been once.
为漫展做准备时 我必须在规定日期前做完
Working towards a con, there is a certain date I have to be done,
所以我为了完成而筋疲力尽
so I'm stressed out trying to finish.
杰思敏 只缺假发吗
So, Jasmine, the only piece missing is the wig?
-是的 -好
- Uh, yeah. - Okay.
你确定不在行李箱里吗
You sure that it's not in the luggage?
我确实得非常依赖我的丈夫
I definitely have to lean on my husband a lot.
确保我们带了所有东西
Make sure we have everything.
老实说 他给了我超级大的支持
Honestly, he's a huge support system.
妆化得不错 还在找假发
Makeup good. Still looking for the wig.
妆容看起来如何
How does the makeup look?
一如既往的完美
Perfect as always.
如果没有他 我不可能做完
I would not finish a lot of costumes
那么多服装还精神正常
and be mentally sound if I didn't have him.
如果没有他帮我 很多服装我都无法穿戴好
Many costumes, I can't get dressed or even put it on
甚至都穿不上
if I don't have him helping me out.
可以吗
All right?
-我要照照镜子 -好
- I need to look in the mirror, actually. - Okay.
参与到这件对她而言很重要的事情之中
By participating in this thing that is so important to her
文森特
让她非常开心 也让我很开心
and that makes her so happy, that makes me happy as a by-product.
-你看起来不错 -我看起来好高
- You look good. - I look so tall.
确实
I know.
"小淘气"
我喜欢暂时不做自己
I like being able to kind of not be yourself for a minute
因为每一天24小时都是做自己太无聊了
'cause it gets boring just being you every day, all day.
非常酷的是
It's really cool to be able
你能够装扮上 戴上假发
to put on makeup and have wigs and the hair
成为另一个人
and just become a different person.
"惊奇队长"
"甜心派老师"是我的网络人格 我就是她
CutiePieSensei is my online persona. She is me.
"女武神"
"卡魔拉"
"钢铁心"
我十三岁的时候选它
I made it my username
做我的用户名 然后就沿用至今
when I was 13 years old, and then it just stuck.
"茉莉公主"
现在想改也已经太晚了
And it got too late to change it.
甜心派老师
甜心派老师
现在我在图享上有17.2万的粉丝
Now I have 172,000 followers on my Instagram.
所以我只能 "好吧"
So I was like, "All right,
"只好这样吧 这就是我"
just gonna go with it. This is me now."
角色扮演最酷的地方在于无论我们什么样
Cosplay is cool because regardless of what we look like,
身高 体型 人种 发色
height, body shape, race, hair color,
"墨尔波墨"
"多米诺"
你可以扮演任何角色
you make it whatever you want.
"钢铁胜己"
"罗珊妮"
我发声和呐喊
My way of having a voice and being loud
"黑猫"
以及扮演强大角色的方式
and doing certain characters that are powerful,
"佩吉·卡特特工"
"凤♥凰♥女"
与真实生活中的我不同
which is different than I am in real life.
我试着找找
I'm trying to see...
我看起来好尴尬
I look so awkward.
我想找一个看起来不那么尴尬的
I'm trying to find one where I don't look awkward.
我喜欢这些
I like these.
总体来说 我是个非常安静的人
Overall, I'm a very quiet person.
我真的非常低调
I really am very, kind of, low-key.
我想在那两个中挑一个
I think it was going between that one and...
我说自己是个宅人因为
I describe myself as a nerd because...
主要因为我玩角色扮演
mainly because I do cosplay.
你应该把那个和这个放在一起
You should do that one with this as a side-by-side.
不
No.
我们绝对 在各种意义上都是宅人
We are absolutely, positively nerds in every way.
我是学计算机工程的
My background's in computer engineering.
我管理一个工程师团队
I manage a team of engineers
为电力公♥司♥提供解决方案
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表