剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
and they're not getting there, let me go ahead and say my line."
明白吗 让剧情推下去
Okay? Move the scene.
这样能明白吗 好的
Does that make sense? Okay?
我们要迟到了 天呐
We're gonna be late. Oh, my gosh.
我不在乎
I don't mind.
我在乎 我总是迟到
I do. I'm always late to this class.
我也是很害怕背东西
I'm just scared on remembering too,
备台词 我想确保...
like, with lines. I wanna make sure--
是啊 我们俩都不太擅长背诵
Yeah, we're both really bad at memorizing stuff.
走位的话 我没问题 可以做得很好
With blocking, I'm cool with. Fine. Like, that's good.
但当我不应该做什么时
But when I'm not supposed to be doing anything,
也不是什么具体的事 我就会想
like, it's not specific, then I'm just like,
"这是我展现自己 做自己的机会"
"This is my chance to shine and do what I can."
但我很害怕自己没有做到
But I get so scared that I don't do it.
我是主角 所以我觉得我不得不...
I'm the main character, so I feel like I have to, like...
-压力都在你身上 -是啊
- The weight is on you. - Yeah.
公演前一天
桌子放在那边 快
The desk is over there. Go.
这棵树确实仍需要一些工作
The tree definitely still needs some work.
树不应该分成两部分
Trees are not supposed to be in two parts.
剧务组学生
至少我认为不应该
At least, I don't think so.
我也从没见过白色的书 所以...
And I've never seen a white tree either, so...
这得上色然后组合在一起
It needs to be painted and put back together.
要想有一颗成功的树就得这么做
That is what must be done in order to have a successful tree.
好了 等一下
All right, hold on.
剧明天就要上演了
The play is tomorrow.
这太疯狂了 时间过得很快
And it's-- It's crazy. Like, it's-- It came up really fast.
《惊奇女士》中N饰演"约什·理查德森"
我们还有很多要做的事
There's still a lot of stuff that we can work on.
是啊
Yup.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
约翰 记得再复习一下台词
Yo, John, make sure you know everything.
别出场的时候 不知道自己要说些什么
Don't be out there, "Wait. What do I say?" Looking around.
要真正的表演
Like, you really playing.
带妆彩排会非常混乱
So, dress rehearsals can be pretty chaotic,
但老话说得好"彩排糟 表演棒"
but they always say, "Bad dress rehearsal, great performance."
我深信不疑
So, I live for that.
第一幕 "开端"
Scene one, "The Beginning."
场景 纽约州大学
Setting, Empire State University.
纽约州
托马斯
Tomás.
下一幕 多琳偶遇托马斯
Up next, Doreen meets Tomás.
真可爱
Too cute.
还有一天我们就要公演了
We are now one day away from the performance.
你不明白 没人把我当回事
You don't understand. No one is taking me seriously.
没人知道谁是惊奇女士
No one even knows who Ms. Marvel is!
小点声 你不会想让全校都知道吧
Shh! Do you want the whole school to find out?
我妈快把我逼疯了
And my mom is driving me up the wall.
带妆彩排的感觉很不一样
The dress rehearsals have been a different energy.
天啊 那堂课太吸引人了 很有创意
Wow! That class was so engaging! Innovative.
-很生动 -很生动 对不起
- And dynamic. - And dynamic. I'm sorry.
现在他们就会觉得
Now that they're like,
"这就是我们实际表演的样子啊"
"Oh, so this is actually what it's gonna be like,"
两个班级都能注意到他们要关注和改进的地方
I think both classes see what they need to focus on and work on.
约翰 记一下这句台词
John, remember this line.
"祝你好运 大家会羡慕你的"
"Good luck with that. Yeah, people will admire that."
还有一天我们就要演出了
We have one more day left for the play,
我和约翰在记台词方面还有些问题
and me and John have a little bit of difficulties remembering.
贾马尔的演出搭档
没错 我确实喜欢她
So, yeah, I had a crush on her,
但她从没表现出对我感兴趣 对吗
but she really never showed any interest, right?
卡玛拉和你只是朋友 是吗
Uh... hey, Kamala and you just friends, right?
是啊
Right.
我在尝试教他
I was trying to show him,
如果他能记住几句我的台词
like, if he could kinda remember a few lines out of my line,
会对他背台词有一些帮助
it could kinda help him remember what his line is.
"麦克"
"Mike."
麦克
Mike, yeah.
麦克 我女朋友 她很棒
Yeah, Mike, my girlfriend. She's amazing.
起身离开
Just get up and go.
大致是"很高兴我把我的观点说清楚了"
Just be like, "I'm glad I made my point clear."
好的 很高兴我们说了这么多
All right. Uh, I'm glad we could talk.
物理课上见
See you in physics, man.
邪恶反派的独白 精明
The evil villain monologue, smart,
狂妄 丝毫没有自我怀疑
delusional, and zero self-doubt.
一系列失败的计算机实验之后
By a series of computer experiments gone wrong,
造就了现在的我 M.O.D.O.C.
I became who and what I am now, M.O.D.O.C.
我将把我的名字改为 M.O.D.O.C.
But I will change my name to M.O.D.O.C.
还是同一个名字啊
That's the same name.
不过C不再代表"计算机"而是"征服"
Except the "C" for "computing" will now be "conquering."
这名字可不太健康
These names are not healthy.
想打赌吗
You wanna bet?
该飙舞了 乔伊 加油 你能行的
It's dance off, Joey. Come on. You got this.
乔伊今天的状态不好
Joey had a bad day today.
而他完全脱节时 没办法让自己快速回到正轨
And when he gets thrown off, he can't catch himself back to it.
好了 马上就要打下课铃了
All right, the bell's about to ring.
你不能给自己太多压力
You gotta not put so much pressure
非要把台词说得一字不差
on yourself to say the exact right thing.
我觉得你只是对自己太严格了
I think you're just being a little hard on yourself.
我知道你能演好
I've seen you do it.
我甚至无法 甚至无法
I couldn't even-- I couldn't even
说出一个字来推动剧情
make a word to go with what was going on.
要是我突然忘词 我觉得比较有帮助的是
What helps me, if I blank, is I think of it as if I was myself
想想如果是我 别人那么说话我会怎么回答
and someone said that to me and how I would respond.
就像所有事一样 得重新站起来
Just like everything else, gotta get back up.
继续向前
Keep on going.
你可以的 乔伊
You got it, Joey.
你能行的 你一定会大放异彩的
You got it. You're the boy who's gonna be heard from Mars.
公演日
下午好 布兰登中学的各位朋友
Good afternoon, Brandon High School.
体育馆/大礼堂
今天有男篮队的季末宴会
Boys basketball end of season banquet today.
请尽快回复路德维希教练
Please RSVP to Coach Ludwig.
今晚对我们学校来说非常重要
Tonight is a big night on campus,
这将是一个充满奇迹的夜晚 快来
a night of marvelous acts. Come on out.
来观看我们的戏剧课学生上演
See our theater students working hard
精彩的舞台剧《松鼠女》和《惊奇女士》
portraying Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel.
就在体育馆 今晚七点 票价五美金
Here at the nest, 7 p.M. $5 tickets.
演出精彩纷呈
It's going to be amazing.
今晚见
See you tonight.
玩具船 玩具船
Toy boat. Toy boat.
船玩具 船玩具
Boat toy. Boat toy.
爱尔兰 爱尔兰
Irish. Irish.
手表 手表
Wristwatch. Wristwatch.
红皮 黄皮 红皮 黄皮
Red leather, yellow leather. Red leather, yellow leather.
戏剧表演总是有风险
With theater, there's always stakes.
谁也不想上台后做出一些
You don't wanna get up on stage and do
会被人取笑的事
something that you'll be made fun of.
我希望他们能觉得已经尽力做到了最好
I want them to feel they did the best they can.
但毕竟 这是高中的戏剧课
But, at the same time, it's high school theater.
他们只需要去表演 享受这个过程
They just need to do it and have fun.
我有点紧张 心里七上八下
I'm kinda nervous. I got butterflies in my stomach.
我担心舞台上我跟约翰的这一幕
I'm worried about my scene on the stage with John...
因为那时我会是主角
because that's when the spotlight is on me.
-感觉怎么样 -害怕
- How do you feel? - I'm scared.
一样
Same.
按舞台妆效的话 你觉得我的妆怎么样
Do you think this is fine for stage makeup?
-挺好 -我很担心这样不行
- Yeah. - I'm, like, really scared that it's not.
我觉得第十幕是我演得最糟的一幕
Scene ten, I think, is one of my worst scenes,
好像总会有事发生 老觉得
'cause, like, something will happen, and I'm like,
"台词是什么 我好晕"
"What line is it? Like, I'm confused."
然后这让我看起来像不知道自己在做什么
And then it makes me look like I don't know what I'm doing.
现在是六点二十九分 还有三十分钟
It's 6:29 and we have, like, 30 minutes until--
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表