剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
- Yes, he is. - Good boy.
听着 我们还需要时间确定
Look, it'll be a while before we can be sure,
但可以这么说
but it certainly would be accurate to say
朱维尔先生符合英雄式炸♥弹♥袭击者的侧写
that Mr. Jewell fits the profile of a hero bomber.
所以
So...
如果你认识和信任的记者知道了这信息
if that information got to a journalist you know and trust,
联调局也不会否认
the FBI wouldn't deny it.
炸♥弹♥追凶
第二季 致命奥♥运♥
第二集 南方炸♥弹♥佬
我真不该让你看这些
Really not supposed to let you look at these.
这是个好报道
It's a good story--
私闯 抢劫 谋杀
a break-in, robbery. Murder.
但是
But...
唐 天地良心
Dom. Jesus.
我暴露过这里的谁吗
Have I ever burned anyone here?
你能告诉他吗 FX
Will you tell him, F.X.?
她没问题
No, she's cool.
-不是我不信你 -谢谢
- It's not that I don't trust you. - Thank you.
只是...我想要回报
It's just... I want something for it.
这是个好报道
It's a good story.
这样 比如
Yeah? Like what?
我们...
Well, we...
我们想要...就是...
we want to... you know...
跟你一起参加派对
party with you.
跟我参加派对
You want to party with me?
就像马甘齐尼跟我说的那种
Like Maganzini told me about.
马甘齐尼派对
A Maganzini party.
雷加达接的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Did Reygada take this call?
应该是
I guess. So...
稍等一下
Hold on a sec.
警官
Lieutenant?
乔·雷加达又复职了吗
Is Joe Reygada back on duty?
当然没有 自从你发了报道之后
Of course not. He's on an indefinite suspension
他就被无限期停职了 好吗
since your story broke. Okay?
那为什么我手里的
Then why am I holding
擅闯民宅报告第一页上就有他的名字
a B&E top sheet with his name on it?
见鬼 我先处理一下这事
Shit. Let me take care of this.
雷加达用平底锅把他女朋友的牙打掉了
Reygada beat his girlfriend's teeth out with a saucepan,
你们还让他接报♥警♥电♥话♥
and you're still having him answer calls?
拜托 凯西
Come on, Kath.
因为奥♥运♥我们人手紧缺
Look, we've been stretched thin because of the Olympics.
我要是没有人...
And if I don't have somebody...
你想让我引用这话吗
Is that the quote you want me to run with?
怪奥♥运♥
Blame the Olympics?
你知道他女朋友给了我们照片
You know his girlfriend gave us pictures.
我写这些报道是图什么
Why-why do I write these articles--
-被人忽视吗 -不 当然不是
- so they'll be ignored? - No. No.
我会把雷加达永久性地踢出警♥察♥队伍
Just, look-- I'll get Reygada off the streets forever.
但是我们现在不能再遭公众指责了
But we can't take a public reaming right now.
我对你一直都不错 凯西
I always been good to you, Kath.
不让我今天就把这事捅出去的办法只有一个
The only way I don't run this today
给我点更猛的料
is if you give me something better.
给我个惊天动地的大头条
Get me a juicy A1 story,
我就考虑考虑
and I'll think about it.
好的 我发誓
I will. I swear.
如果雷加达再以亚特兰大警♥察♥的身份
And if Reygada so much as appears in public
出现在公众视野里
in an Atlanta Police Department T-shirt,
我就废了你
your nuts are in my vise.
易如反掌 山姆
Flick of the wrist, Sam.
我需要比这更好的
I need something better than this.
马甘齐尼给了我一个大猛料
Maganzini gave me an A1 story.
头版头条
Above the fold.
这个太一般了
That's Metro.
虽然很可靠 但是不抢眼
Solid, but Metro.
你们想要马甘齐尼派对
You want a Maganzini party?
那就给我个马甘齐尼等级的料
Get me a Maganzini story.
凯西·斯克鲁格斯
Kathy Scruggs.
等等 你确定吗
W... W-Wait. Are you sure?
哪来的消息
Where's this coming from?
好 稍等一下
Right. Okay, give me a sec.
该死
Shit.
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
明白
I got it.
我给你们一个名字
I'm writing a name down.
给我挖地三尺
Dig deep.
也找其他机构的路子问问
Call in favors at other agencies if you have 'em.
给我这个人的可靠线索
Get me something solid on him.
这才是马甘齐尼等级的故事
This is a Maganzini story.
十倍的马甘齐尼
This is ten Maganzini stories.
理查德·朱维尔
《亚特兰大日报》
你好 亲爱的
Hey, there, honey.
-唐尼 -早 凯西
- Donny. - Morning, Kathy.
我想让你去他的公♥寓♥楼
So, I want you to go to his apartment building
在那守着
and sit on it.
一有情况就给我打电♥话♥
Anything goes down, you call me.
一定要详细记录
Please, take thorough notes.
事无巨细
Very specific and concrete.
做好保密工作不要让别人知道
And don't tell anyone what we're doing.
我们这是在玩火
We're playing with fire here.
你知道吗 这个理查德·朱维尔
You know what? This Richard Jewell guy--
给咱们编辑部打了十多个电♥话♥了
he's called our news desk, like, 15 times.
不是他打的 就是他手下人打的
Him, or someone who works for him,
求着要采访
begging for an interview.
谁告诉你的 罗尼吗
Who told you that-- Ronnie?
你出发之前找到他
You find him before you leave,
让他过来找我
tell him to come talk to me.
这件事可以用上
We can use that.
警官
Lieutenant.
雷加达怎么样了
How's our buddy Reygada?
好
Good.
让他在那待着
Keep him there.
我来要人情了
I'm calling in that favor.
当地联调局有熟人吗
Who do you like in the local FBI shop?
他在那所大学工作了多长时间
And how long did he work for the college?
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Right.
具体是怎么个过分热心
Well, o-overzealous how, exactly?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
谢谢你这么快回复我 先生
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, sir.
是的
Yes.
明白 这都是深度背景资料
Understood. This is on deep background.
我跟您亚特兰大分局的一些探员聊过
Well, I spoke to some agents in your Atlanta office.
或许可以先跟您确认一下他们跟我说的情况
Maybe we can begin by you confirming what they told me.
百年纪念公园的案子
That you have your eyes on someone
你们锁定了一个嫌疑人
for the Centennial Park situation.
天啊 凯西
Holy shit, Kathy.
天啊
Holy shit.
你把全篇写出来要多久
How long will it take you to write it up?
大概三天
Three days, I think.
或者两天
Two, maybe.
给你两小时
You have two hours.
今晚就发出去
I want to run this tonight.
比尔 这...
Bill, it's...
亚特兰大现在有一万五千名记者
There are 15,000 reporters in Atlanta right now.
他们每一个人
Every one of whom
都宁可不要命根子也想拿下这个报道
would give their left testicle to land this story.
还没准备好 还在处理
It's not ready. It's in progress.
我的消息来源多了两倍
I-I got to triple up on sources,
我需要和执法部门取得联♥系♥
I have to try to get law-enforcement confirmations
-书面确认 -消息是华盛顿那边给的
- on the record... - It's sourced to Washington.
你还想要什么确认
What more confirmation do you need?
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表