剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
爸
Dad.
一千一
$1,100.
七百
$700.
"M"?
错 不是M
No. No "M."
唐 轮到你了
Don, back to you.
我不能久留
Can't stick around long.
我觉得我解决了大案
I think I solved a big case.
我今早向路易斯·弗里汇报
I'm presenting to Louis Freeh this morning.
-九百 -G
- $900. - "g."
你抓到炸♥弹♥袭击者了
Did you catch that bomber?
所以这么得意洋洋
Is that why you're all slicked up?
对
Yeah.
真有你的 真有你的
Good for you. Good for you.
两个T 没错
Yes, two Ts, there you go.
我的骆驼烟带了吗
Did you bring me my Camels?
周一 周二 周三 周四 周五 周六 周日
在局里 我们以前常说
You know, at the precinct, we used to say
人的一切
everything you need to know about a man
从鞋可知
you can tell from his shoes.
我知道 爸
I know, Dad.
周一 周二 周三 周四
尖头皮鞋对比工作靴 我懂
Wingtips versus work boots, I got it.
时代不同 地方也不同了
Different time. Different place.
如果我穿着工作靴去联调局
If I showed up at the FBI with work boots,
我会失信
I'd-I'd lack credibility.
那你要怎么赚得可信度
And you earn credibility how--
时任联调局局长
给路易·弗里买♥♥咖啡拿干洗衣物吗
fetching Louis Freeh's coffee and dry cleaning?
你拍一个男人两年的马屁
You suck a man's dick for two years...
他就再也不会正眼瞧你 只会把你当他的小弟
he'll never see you as anything but his bitch.
哥伦比亚特区 华盛顿
理查德·艾伦沃斯·朱维尔
1962年12月17日生
根据行为分♥析♥部的分♥析♥
According to the BAU's analysis,
理查德·朱维尔非常符合
Richard Jewell perfectly fits
英雄式炸♥弹♥袭击者侧写
英雄式炸♥弹♥袭击者的心理侧写
the psychological profile of a hero bomber.
痴迷于执法部门及其技巧
Obsession with law enforcement and all its trappings,
童年动荡
父亲缺席/虐待 母亲保护过度
缺乏社交技能
痴迷于执法部门及其技巧
独居或与年长亲戚生活
缺乏职业适应技巧
自我形象高 职业低微
经济压力巨大
缺乏社交技能 家庭动荡
lacking in social skills, product of an unstable home,
自我形象膨胀 然而他实际只是个
inflated self-image at odds with his reality
薪水低 无技能的员工
as a low-wage, low-skill worker.
侧写称之为白衣骑士综合征
the profilers term it white knight syndrome.
朱维尔大张旗鼓地冲进去
See, Jewell dashes in with great fanfare
救了几乎所有人
to save almost everyone
就在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前几秒
just seconds before the bomb blows
而他却神奇地毫发无伤
while he somehow emerges unscathed.
唯一能说通的解释
The only way that narrative makes sense
就是朱维尔自己放了炸♥弹♥
is if Jewell planted the bomb himself.
这也有先例
There's precedent for this, too.
1984年的洛杉矶奥♥运♥会
Los Angeles Olympics, 1984.
警♥察♥发现了一个土制管道炸♥弹♥
Cop found a pipe bomb.
英勇地冲进去 单枪匹马地拆弹
Courageously rushed in, disarmed it single-handedly.
结果警♥察♥成了大英雄 获得金色奖章
Cop was a huge hero, gold-medal performance.
最后人们发现是他放置的炸♥弹♥
Until they found out that he set the bomb himself.
理查德·朱维尔想做白衣骑士
Richard Jewell wants to be the white knight.
难道还有
What better way
比在奥♥运♥会期间奇迹般地化险为夷更好的办法吗
than to miraculously save the day at the Olympic games,
这是全世界最大的舞台
the biggest stage in the world?
他符合侧写 这是个开始
He fits the profile. It's a start.
但不够
But it's not enough.
诺克斯探员
Agent Knox.
我找到了朱维尔的一个老朋友
I was able to track down an old friend of Jewell's.
他告诉我朱维尔
He informed me that Jewell
酒精 烟草 火器 爆♥炸♥物管理局
上过ATF的爆♥炸♥物特训
sought out specialized explosives training with the ATF.
不用说
Needless to say,
这对兼♥职♥狱警来说很不寻常
that's highly unusual for a part-time prison guard,
而这是他当时的职位
which he was at the time.
他在采访中不停提起的那个警官职位
And that deputy job he keeps mentioning in interviews--
1984年洛杉矶奥♥运♥会
吉米·韦德·皮尔逊
他因渎职被开除了
he was fired for misconduct.
那个朋友还给了我这个
And the friend gave me this.
等等 他背着什么
Wait. What's that on his back?
军用便携包
It's an Alice pack.
和百年公园爆♥炸♥案的背包一模一样
Exact model used at Centbom.
你知道克♥林♥顿♥打算
Do you realize Clinton is planning
在全国电视上和这家伙握手吗
to shake the guy's hand on national TV?
是啊 我推荐推迟
Yeah, I'd recommend postponing that.
可不是嘛
No shit.
好 布伦南 让你的人出发
Okay. Brennan. Get your teams out.
搜查北乔治亚州
Canvass northern Georgia.
找出所有能查到的人
All known associates.
我们需要了解朱维尔的生活 从头到尾
We need to know Jewell's life, start to finish.
诺克斯 开始着手申请搜查令
Knox, start working on PC for a search warrant.
长官 我建议采取更直接的方法
Sir... I might suggest taking a more direct approach.
也许诺克斯和我能直接审讯他
Maybe Knox and I should interview him.
你是说打草惊蛇
You mean alert him
好让他请律师 毁掉证据吗 不行
so he lawyers up and destroys any evidence? No.
如果他不知道自己在接受审讯呢
What if he didn't know he was being interviewed, sir?
看看这个侧写
I see this profile.
朱维尔崇拜执法人员
Jewell idolizes law enforcement.
想引起我们注意
Wants to get our attention.
某种程度上来说 他想让爸爸骄傲
Wants to make Daddy proud, as it were.
如果我们可以制♥造♥一个场景符合...
If we could create a scenario that plays into that...
你是说骗他
You mean lie to him.
为了得到更大的真♥相♥ 是的
To get to a greater truth, yes.
听着 这完全不符合规则
Look, this is way off-book.
如果搞砸了 很可能适得其反
You screw this up, it could backfire in a huge way.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
也可能免去六个月的调查
Or we could cut through six months of investigation
用一次对话解决
with one conversation.
是可能
We could.
让我想想吧
Let me think about it, okay?
我想立即把理查德·朱维尔的事告诉媒体
I want to take Richard Jewell to the press immediately.
这可不行
Yeah. That's not an option here.
这是正在进行的调查
We're in the middle of an ongoing investigation.
如果你不说出个嫌犯
If you don't name a suspect,
那每家报纸的头版
on the front page of every paper's
就会列出所有可能负责的仇恨团体
gonna be a list of every hate group that could be responsible.
你明明有个嫌犯
You have a suspect.
他不是三K党
He's not a Klansman.
不是伊♥斯♥兰♥国 也不是新纳粹
He's not Nation of Islam or a neo-Nazi.
他只是个想做英雄的废材胖子
He's just a fat loser who wants to be a hero.
你把他的脸登报
You put his face out there,
大家就能重获安全感
everyone feels safe again.
想让爸爸骄傲
Wants to make Daddy proud.
什么
What?
有白衣骑士综合征
There's white knight syndrome,
也有乖孩子综合征
but there's also this thing called good boy syndrome.
他是局长
He's the director.
我们还能怎么办
How are we supposed to be?
布伦南
Brennan.
你得跟我说实话
You need to be really honest with me.
朱维尔是个有力的线索还是唯一的线索
Is Jewell a good lead or our only lead?
你让我追查这个家伙
You put this guy in my lap.
会出问题搞砸吗
Is he gonna blow up in my face?
理查德·朱维尔是个十拿九稳的线索 长官
Richard Jewell is an exceptionally solid lead, sir.
去审讯吧
You got your interview.
爸爸骄傲吗
Is Daddy proud?
-是的 他很骄傲 -乖孩子
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表