剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
Speaking to the media for the first time,
在首次接受媒体采访时 称联调局的调查
Patricia Rudolph called the FBI investigation a sham
是一个幌子 实则为政♥府♥阴谋的一部分
and part of a wide-ranging government conspiracy.
楠塔哈拉的人♥民♥得睁开眼
The people of Nantahala got to wake up
看清这个国家在发生什么
to what's going on in this country.
分清敌友
Who is the friend, who is the enemy.
我希望他们能教训教训联调局的人
I hope they kick some FBI,
因为我也不知道还能有什么辙
'cause I don't know what else can be done.
意料外的后果
Unintended consequences.
弗里局长在一号♥线
Director Freeh's on line one.
他说有急事
He said it's urgent.
我们邀请到埃里克·鲁道夫的母亲
We got the mother of Eric Rudolph on the line.
帕特 你的看法是
Pat, your opinion?
拿这个问题来问你们自己
Pose this question to yourself:
为什么政♥府♥为了这个人
why is the government spending money
能拿出那么一大笔钱
out the yin-yang on one man
只因认为他造成一男人死一护士伤吗
who supposedly killed one man and hurt a nurse, for God's sake?
政♥府♥真认为我们都那么蠢吗
I mean, does the government think we're all that dumb?
你们都不需要是"基♥督♥徒爱国者"
Y... You don't have to be a "Christian patriot"
或者民兵组织的暴民
or a militia mobster
或者随便他们怎么叫
or whatever the hell they call them
你们就能知道政♥府♥有别的算盘
to know that something's going on with this government.
所以 这才是他们入侵
I mean, that's what the whole invasion
卡罗莱纳群山西部的目的
of western Carolina mountains is all about.
汉娜·格雷也在线上
We've got Hannah Gray on the line.
她将介绍自己和联调局打交道的经过
She's gonna tell us about how she dealt with the FBI.
我是一个守法公民
I am a law-abiding citizen
当时只希望孩子们能上厕所
trying to take my kids to a bathroom.
结果政♥府♥的暴风突击队员们
And the government storm troopers see fit
觉得可以把我扔自己车盖上
to throw me on the hood of my car?
这可不行
It ain't right.
我跟你说 这可不行
I'm telling you, it ain't right.
我们这儿的人才不会继续忍♥受
And people around here, we're not gonna keep lying down
"法♥西♥斯♥恐吓局"和联邦调查局首字母缩写同为FBI
法♥西♥斯♥恐吓局跑我们头上撒野
while the Fascist Bureau of Intimidation walks all over us.
踩到蛇身上就别怪蛇咬你
You step on a snake, you're gonna get bit.
这就是我要说的
That's all I'm gonna say.
踩到蛇身上就别怪蛇咬你
You step on a snake, you're gonna get bit.
上帝之军
北卡罗来纳墨菲
Well, there is a lot of controversy going on there
正发生很多纠纷
in Murphy, North Carolina.
联调局会想要接管吗
And the FBI's trying to take over?
我也说不准 这是你们的政♥府♥吗
I don't know. Is this your government?
欢迎来电
Give me a call.
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表