剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
拉斯特楼
伯明翰阿♥拉♥巴马大学
堕胎诊所爆♥炸♥案当日早上
血管再生术
Angiogenesis.
加油啊 哥们 血管再生术
Come on, dude. Angiogenesis.
血管再生术 恶性肿瘤劫持
Angiogenesis. Uh, the process by which cancer tumors hijack
-血管的过程 -是血管组织
- blood vessels. - Vascular tissue.
血管组织 一回事
Vascular tissue. Same thing.
并促进转移
Uh, enabling metastasis.
拼写
Spelling.
A-n-g-i-o-g...
见鬼
Oh, shit.
怎么回事
Wh-What was that?
是爆♥炸♥
That was an explosion.
-不可能 -兄弟 那是烟
- No way. - Dude, that's smoke.
绝对是爆♥炸♥
That was totally an explosion.
那是抗♥议♥者经常去的地方
That's the place with all the protesters out front.
就是那个堕胎的地方
You know, the, uh, the abortion place.
天呐 那些疯子里面有人把那炸了吗
Jesus, did one of those crazies blow it up?
那个人不对劲
That guy ain't right.
什么人
What guy?
他 你看
Him. Look.
他是唯一一个背着爆♥炸♥方向走的人
He's, like, the only one walking away from the explosion.
很奇怪 对吧
That's weird, right?
也许吧
I guess.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
这家伙绝对有问题
something's not right with this guy.
不不不 你不会吧
Oh, no, no, no, you did not just do that.
这太反常了 兄弟
Yo, this is wigged out, man.
那个就是爆♥炸♥袭击者
That's the guy who did it.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我去追他
I'm going after him.
会有别人去追的 我们还有考试呢
Someone else will take care of it. We have a test.
谁 谁会去追
Who? Who's gonna take care of it?
天呐
Oh, man.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
见鬼
Damn.
拜托 你去哪了
Come on, where did you go?
你去哪了
Where did you go?
我得用下电♥话♥ 紧急事件
Hey, I got to use the phone. It's an emergency.
拜托了 大哥 求你了
Yo, come on, man, please! It...
外面没有付费电♥话♥ 我要打911 让我用吧
There's no pay phone outside. I need 911. Just let me use it.
求你了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
-911 你有什么紧急情况 -喂
- 911. What's your emergency? - Hello?
是这样 这事非常非常重要
Okay, um, this-this is really, really important.
你知道市里的爆♥炸♥吗
So, you know the explosion downtown?
-知道 -在十七街
- Yes. - On 17th Street.
我想是个堕胎诊所
I-I think it was the abortion clinic.
我看到一个男人背着爆♥炸♥方向离开
Okay, so, I saw this guy walking away from the explosion.
而且他在躲警♥察♥ 是个白人
And he was avoiding the cops. He was white,
35岁上下 看着很紧张
about 35, and... he just looked intense.
-怎么紧张了 -问题就在这
- Okay, intense how, exactly? - Okay, so that's the thing.
他看到我跟着他
He saw me following him,
然后就躲进了一栋大楼
and then he went in this building to hide.
他再出来时 装扮完全变了
And when he came out, he'd... he'd changed everything.
看着像另外一个人了 他换了夹克
He looked completely different. He... he changed his jacket,
-帽子 还戴了假发 -老兄
- his hat, he even had a wig on. - Hey, man,
-你安静点吧 -先生 什么样的假发
- why don't you quiet down? - Sir, what kind of wig?
-我这想吃早饭呢 -长发还是短发
- I'm trying to eat breakfast here. - Long wig or short wig?
长发 我想是长的假发
Uh, uh, long, long. I think it was a long wig.
但他换了 然后
But he changed it, and then...
等等 就是他
Wait. Wait, that-that's him!
-先生 -他就在车里
- Sir... - That's him in that car!
我能看见他
I-I can see him!
天呐 他又换装了 听着 我
Jesus, he changed again. Look, I'm...
跟你说 这家伙非常非常可疑
I'm telling you, this guy is very, very suspicious.
-好的 先生 -天呐 我...
- Okay, sir... - Ah, geez, man, I...
我看不到他了 我得
I can't see him anymore. I-I think I got
挂了电♥话♥去追他了
to put the phone down and go after him.
-不要 请保持电♥话♥畅通 先生 -但是
- No, I need you to stay on the line, sir. - Yeah, but...
绿色格子衬衫 飞行员太阳镜
Green plaid shirt. Aviator sunglasses.
-他开着银色货车 -先生 别跟着他
- And he's in a silver truck. - Sir, do not follow him.
绿色格子衬衫 飞行员太阳镜 银色货车
Green plaid shirt, aviator glasses, silver truck.
-别跟这孩子说话 他疯了 -他开走了
- Don't talk to this kid. He's crazy. - He's on the move!
我觉得他要逃走了 我得去追他
I think he's gonna get away. I got to go after him,
-否则又要跟丢了 -别跟着他
- or I'm gonna lose him again. - Do not follow him.
-我去追他 -什么意思 别追他
- I'm going after him. - What do you mean, don't chase him?
-他要逃走了 去他的 -先生 别跟着他
- He's gonna get away. Screw that, man. - Sir, do not follow him.
-赶紧派警♥察♥来 -先生
- Just get some cops down here. - Sir...
-见鬼 -银色尼桑
- Shit. - Silver Nissan.
你去右边 我走左边
Uh, you go right, I'll go left.
不不 不不不
No, no, no. No, no, no, no!
-见鬼 -见鬼
- Shit! - Shit!
搞什么
Come on!
KND1117.
KND1117.
KND1117. KND1117.
KN...
KND1117.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
KND1117 那是他的车牌
K-N-D-1-1-1-7. That's his license plate number.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
炸♥弹♥追凶
第二季 致命奥♥运♥
第四集 鲁道夫快跑
杰梅因·休斯 那个目击者
Jermaine Hughes, the eyewitness.
还是唯一的线索吗
Still our only lead?
休斯先生 你有多确定
Mr. Hughes, how sure are you about this?
百分百
Uh, 100%.
听说你错过了一场考试
Heard you missed a test.
对 生物考试
Yeah, a biology exam.
如果你的教授
If your professor gives you any trouble
不让你重考的话 让他打给我
about making up that test, have him call me.
好
Yeah.
谢谢 我会的
Yes, sir. I-I will.
那好
Okay, great.
回家 睡一觉
Go home, get some sleep.
别跟媒体谈话
Don't talk to the media.
如果你想起别的事
And if you think of anything else,
直接打给我 任何时候都行
call me directly, day or night.
货车登记在鲍勃·伦道夫名下
Truck is registered to a Bob Randolph
地址是北卡罗来纳州的阿什维尔
of Asheville, North Carolina,
但鲍勃·伦道夫并不存在
but Bob Randolph doesn't exist.
驾驶证上的地址也是假的
The address on the registration is a fake, too.
有家庭住址的信息吗
Anything that points to a home address?
全国犯罪情报中心有货车的信息吗
NCIC hits on the truck?
连违停罚单都没有
Not even a parking ticket.
没有任何能缩小搜查范围的线索
So we have nothing to narrow down our search.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果我们只知道车牌的话
If a license plate's all we got,
那就只能物尽其用了
that's what we'll have to use.
好了 过来一下
All right, huddle up!
我要对这里辆货车发布搜寻公告
I want to issue a BOLO on the truck.
发布范围要广
We got to go wide on it--
联邦机构 还有本地执法部门都要通知到
federal agencies, but also local law enforcement,
收费站 港口 废车场也不能放过
tollbooths, harbors, junkyards.
要明确不能轻易接近
Make it very clear they are not to approach.
这条线索来之不易
We cannot squander this lead,
但也绝对不能再有警♥察♥牺牲了
but we absolutely cannot have another cop blown to pieces.
好了
All right.
-好了 探员们请注意... -你是负责鉴定的
- All right, Agents, be advised... - Hey. You're our forensic lead?
我们有多大把握确定这就是
Um... look, how confident are we that this is the same guy
炸掉亚特兰大桑迪斯普林斯和彼岸酒吧的那家伙
that did Sandy Springs and the Otherside Lounge in Atlanta?
很有把握
Beyond a reasonable doubt.
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表