剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
We finally got their attention.
我现在和《亚特兰大宪报》的记者
I'm here with Atlanta Journal-Constitution reporter
凯西·斯克鲁格斯在一起
Kathy Scruggs.
凯西·斯克鲁格斯
《亚特兰大宪报》
这是第一次 联调局确认
For the first time, the FBI is confirming
他们认为理查德·朱维尔有个共犯
they believe Richard Jewell had a co-conspirator.
来自联调局内部的信源表示
Sources inside the FBI are saying
奥林匹克公园炸♥弹♥案很可能是两人完成的
the Olympic Park bombing is likely a two-man operation,
是朱维尔和另一位身份不明的嫌犯
with Jewell working in collaboration
共同犯罪
with an unidentified conspirator.
这一共犯帮助他打了911电♥话♥
This co-conspirator helped him make the 911 call
通过精心策划时间
that was carefully timed
引诱执法部门靠近炸♥弹♥
to lure law enforcement closer to the bomb.
对这一嫌犯他们目前有什么线索吗
And do they have any leads on who it might have been?
他们只有一个声音
Well, all they have now is a voice.
是一个男人的声音
I-It's a man's voice.
听上去是白人 但他只
Sounds Caucasian, but he was just
我觉得我们直接结账回家吧
I think we should just get the check and get back home.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
但是 你看 大家在看我们
What about, well, you know, people are looking and...
去他们的
Screw 'em!
我们要过我们的日子
We gotta live our lives.
他们可以小声议论我们
They can whisper and tittle
想说什么说什么
and say whatever they want about us.
但是
But...
我们已经有了我们需要的一切
we got everything we need.
就在这
Right here.
你到底在想什么啊
What the hell were you thinking?
很明显啊
It's obvious.
马太福音第5章第30节
Matthew 5:30.
"若是右手叫你跌倒
"If your right hand causes you to stumble,
就砍下来丢掉"
cut it off and throw it from you."
他们以为可以通过施压让我背叛埃里克
They think they can pressure me into betraying Eric.
我宁肯砍下我的手
Well, I'd rather cut my hand off.
我给联调局还有媒体放出了清楚的信息
I sent the FBI and the media a message so clear,
他们不能无视
nobody can ignore it.
没人理解你的信息 亲爱的
Nobody understood it, honey.
没人懂 我都不懂
Nobody got it. Not even me.
你想放出信息是吗
You want to send a message?
我来教你怎么放出信息
I will show you how to send a message.
得派探员去会会那个同性恋兄弟
We need to get our agents out to interview the gay brother.
叫他们千万小心
Tell them to be very cautious.
一个是炸♥弹♥袭击者
If one's a serial bomber
一个能把自己的手给锯了
and the other would saw off his own hand...
什么人能干出来这种事啊
What kind of a person does that?
我已经努力配合 我尽力保持耐性
I have tried to cooperate, I have tried to be patient.
这一天天的 我们都在这里生活的 好吗
Every single day. This is a community, all right?
我女儿还想撒尿呢
My daughter has to pee, okay?
我也得尿
I have to pee.
天知道我们排队等了多久了
I've been waiting in this line for God knows how long,
我...算了
and I-- No.
-我受够了 就这样 -麻烦您
- I've had enough. That's it. - Please.
不要启动车辆
Do not turn on the vehicle.
女士 不可以
Ma'am, no.
不要走 不要走
Do not go-- Do not go!
就是这个
This is it.
来吧 那混♥蛋♥肯定在车上
Yeah, come watch the son of a bitch be in that car.
孩子们 别动
Kids, stay put.
-你♥他♥妈♥下车 -没事的
- Get out of the goddamn car. - It's gonna be okay.
-下车 女士 下车 -我没事的
- Get out-- ma'am, get out of the car. - I'll be okay.
-别抵抗了 -手拿开
- Stop resisting. - Get your hands off me.
别碰我
Let go of me.
-离我孩子远一点 -见鬼
- Get away from my kids, - Shit.
你们这些纳粹
you goddamn Nazis!
安全
It's clear.
-放她走 -女士...什么
- Let her go. - Ma'am-- What?
解开手铐 放她走
Take off her cuffs. Let her go!
得了吧 放她走
Come on, let her go!
不准擅自通过联调局检查点
Nobody can drive past an FBI checkpoint,
不管有什么理由
not for any reason.
不仅是触犯联邦法律
It's a matter of not only federal law
而且也会影响你和孩子们的人身安全
but your own safety and that of your children.
扯淡 你们是在恐吓我的孩子
Bullshit. You're terrorizing our children.
你们干的就是这档子事
That's what you're doing.
-得了吧 -回你们那儿去吧
- Come on! - Just go home!
想让我们走
You want us gone?
就帮我们找到埃里克·鲁道夫
Help us find Eric Rudolph!
否则我们会继续尽我们的职责
Until then, we'll continue doing our jobs,
也就是执法
enforcing the law!
我倒是不认识什么埃里克·鲁道夫
I don't know Eric Rudolph from Adam,
但假如我认识
but if I did,
-我他妈绝对不会帮你们这些混♥蛋♥找到他 -好了
- I sure as hell wouldn't help you assholes find him! - Okay...
-好了 各位 -请回您的车上
- All right, folks! - I just need you to get back into your car.
一切都在掌控之中
Everything's under control now.
-她是安全的 所有人都是安全的 -请回车上
- She's safe, everybody's safe! - Get back in your car.
-听到了吗 各位 -请回
- You hear me? Everybody! - Please just get back...
请大家冷静 不要在大街上聚集
Need to calm down, get off the street!
各位请散开 请冷静下来
Everybody disperse, just calm down.
-亲爱的 -冷静
- Hell, baby? - Calm down!
-扯淡 -后退 哈罗德 后退
- Bullshit! - Back up! Harold, back up.
蒂姆西 带上弟弟妹妹回爸爸车上
Timothy, take your brother and sister to Daddy's car.
没事的
You're okay.
没事的
You're okay.
所以 你们惹了最不该惹的女人
Well, you sure picked just the wrong woman to piss off.
那是大块头约翰
That is Big John.
他是本地民兵组织
He is the leader of the local militia,
"北卡罗莱纳监管人"的头儿
the North Carolina Regulators,
在墨菲有相当的影响力
and he carries a lot of weight in Murphy.
我们之前也跟民兵打过交道
We've dealt with militia before.
是啊 但这个不一样
Yeah. Not like this one.
把姑娘吓死了
Scared the shit out of my girl.
我要送家人回家
I'm driving my family home now.
我们到山景的检查点时
When we get to the checkpoint on Mountain View,
不会停下来
we ain't gonna stop.
我们不会出示证件 你们也别想搜我们的车
We ain't gonna show ID, you ain't gonna search my truck.
我们会直接开过去
We're just gonna drive right though.
你们会提前无线电通知他们
You're gonna radio ahead and let them know that.
结合目前的情况 我批准
Under the circumstances, I'll allow it.
来 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
能开车吗
You okay to drive?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
-家里见 -好的
- I'll meet you at home. - Okay.
注意安全
Be safe.
现在知道了吧
Yeah, now you know!
好了 散了
Okay, back up.
你们该为自己感到羞愧
Y'all ought to be ashamed of yourselves!
就该这样 约翰
Way to go, John.
好了 各位 好戏结束了
All right, everybody, the show's over.
好戏结束了 各位忙自己的吧
Show's over. Everybody's moving on.
动起来 后退
Let's go! Step back.
长官
Sir?
你最好看一下新闻
You better turn on the news.
北卡罗莱纳墨菲的一段令人震惊的录像显示
Shocking footage from the town of Murphy, North Carolina,
持械的联调局探员
where armed FBI agents
在光天化日之下袭击一位女士及其年幼的子女
assault a woman and her young children in broad daylight.
本地行动者对政♥府♥抓捕炸♥弹♥袭击者埃里克·鲁道夫
Local activists are protesting what they call government overreach
过程中的过火行为表示抗♥议♥
in the manhunt for bomber Eric Rudolph.
离我孩子远一点 你们这些纳粹
Get away from my kids, you goddamn Nazis!
另有相关新闻
And in related news,
埃里克·鲁道夫的母亲发表爆♥炸♥性言论
explosive comments from Eric Rudolph's mother.
帕特丽夏·鲁道夫
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表