剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
不是你干的吧
You didn't do it, did you?
不是的 长官
No, sir.
别 别再跟我提什么"长官"
No, don't give me the "sir" shit.
这些家伙只想把你投进毒气室里
These people want to put you in the gas chamber.
只有知道真♥相♥我才能帮助你
And I cannot help you unless you tell me the truth.
我和炸♥弹♥一点关系也没有
I didn't have anything to do with the bomb at all.
那很好
Well, that's good.
大概吧
I guess.
先生 理查德·朱维尔有承认吗
Sir, did Richard Jewell admit to anything?
他为什么还没被抓起来
Why is he not in jail?
-局长 -看到发言要点了吗
- Director. - You got the talking points?
看到了 长官
Yes, sir.
我担心这些发言要点
I am concerned that the talking points,
虽然技术上来说是准确的
while technically accurate,
但可能让别人对我们的发现形成不准确的印象
may create an inaccurate impression of what we discovered.
你发现了一个惰性爆♥炸♥设备
You discovered an inert explosive device.
是...是的 长官 但这些嫌疑人明确表示
Y-Yes, sir, but the individual in question made it clear
那是用来搞笑的 小玩意儿而已
that it was a gag item. A novelty.
并非真正的爆♥炸♥物
You know, not a real explosive.
你还没有看到全局
There's a bigger picture here that you're not aware of.
当然
Absolutely.
所以我才问
That's why I'm asking.
我只是不希望由于自己的疏漏
I just didn't want to put you in a difficult position
没有告知您情况 让您陷入为难的境地
due to my negligence in not informing you that...
你需要照着纸上的内容发表声明
You need to deliver the statement as written.
你是不自在这么做吗
Are you uncomfortable with that?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
非常乐意 长官
Very glad to, sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
处理这事我完全不够格 而你面对的是一场大灾难
I'm totally unqualified for this and you're a disaster.
我们是要跟联调局
We're going up against the FBI
还有全国的新闻媒体对着干
and the national news media,
而他们的工作可谓万无一失
and they've got this whole thing sewed up real good.
他们会把你捣成肉饼
And they're gonna pound you into hamburger,
不管是我还是任何人 都无能为力
and there's not much I or anyone else can do for you.
但如果你不打算屈服的话
But if you're not gonna give up...
我愿意为你去斗争
...I'll fight for you.
斗争到底
To the bitter end.
好的
Okay.
联调局搜查嫌疑人住处
炸♥弹♥"英雄"接受联调局详查
今日稍早
Earlier today,
联调局发现一不可用爆♥炸♥物
the FBI discovered a deactivated explosive device.
我不便讨论
I'm not at liberty to discuss
这一爆♥炸♥物的尺寸规模
the size and dimensions of the explosive device
只能说发现的时候它已不具危害
except to say that it was unarmed when we discovered it,
我们确保该物不可爆♥炸♥ 并已安全转移
we made sure it was inert and it has been removed safely.
目前 联调局有理由相信
Now, at this time, the FBI is convinced that
此人对公众已不再构成危险
there is no longer any danger posed to the public by this individual.
调查仍在进行中
Our investigation is ongoing,
但我们想传递给公众的消息十分明确
but our message to the public is clear:
放轻松
breathe easy,
享受奥♥运♥会最后几天
enjoy the closing days of the Olympic Games.
我跟他说过那是一个镇纸
I told him it was a paperweight.
我说过了
I told him.
他们不会对无辜的人干这种事 理查德
They don't do this to innocent people, Richard.
这句话什么意思 妈妈
What does that mean, Mom?
他们不会
They don't.
就是不会
They just don't.
妈妈
Mom.
干得漂亮
Fantastic work.
我会安排你和诺克斯回总部
I'm bringing you and Knox back to headquarters
处理白水的事
to work on this Whitewater business.
我需要身边有靠得住的人
I need someone I can depend on in the trenches.
那理查德·朱维尔怎么办
What about Richard Jewell?
继续调查 我们会限制他的活动
We'll sit on him, we'll keep him locked down.
他哪儿也去不了
He's not gonna going anywhere,
谁也伤害不到 多亏你们
and he's not gonna hurt anyone, thanks to you.
说实话 我希望继续办这个案子
Honestly, I'd like to see the case through.
起码办到提起公诉 长官
At least until we charge him, sir.
杰克 你这是升职
Jack, you're moving up.
你带头负责了一起大案
You just led a major case,
完成了局里的目标
accomplished Bureau objectives
而且在电视上也表现得极好
and looked great on TV while doing it.
就让下面的人去处理细枝末节吧
Let the little people tie up the loose ends.
享受你的胜利吧
Enjoy the victory.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
多谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
骆驼牌香烟
我在电视上看到你了
I saw you on TV.
像一个提线木偶
Looked like a goddamn ventriloquist dummy
照别人给的稿子哇啦
just yapping whatever they tell you to say.
五个月后
乔治亚州 亚特兰大
ATF总部
知道了 知道了
I know, I know.
就是这样的
That's how it is.
是啊
Yeah.
特鲁迪 听着
Tru-Tru, listen.
我手上突然又来了一大堆爆♥炸♥案
I just had a bunch more bomb cases dropped in my lap,
所以我被工作掩埋 也就是说哪怕花上
which means I'm officially so buried it won't matter at all
两三个钟头与亲爱的共进午餐也没关系
if I take two or three hours to have lunch with my love.
我会在31分钟后
So I'll swing by and pick you up
绕道来接上你 好吗
in about 31 minutes, okay?
拜
Bye.
*Got a nametag on a shirt...*
见鬼
Holy shit.
炸♥弹♥在那边的办公楼外爆♥炸♥
Bomb went off outside the office building right over there.
没人受伤
Nobody was hurt,
我们认为目标是里边的流产诊所
we think the target was the abortion clinic inside,
但诊所周末没开门
but it was closed for the weekend.
好的 帮我个忙
All right, do me a favor.
打给亚特兰大ATF
Call ATF Atlanta.
叫他们派乔·霍利韦尔过来 可以吗
Ask them to have Joe Holliwell come out here, all right?
乔·霍利韦尔 谢谢
Joe Holliwell. Thank you.
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表