剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
联调局跑到我家
The-the FBI came into my house
抢走了我所有上好的锅子
and they stole all my good pans
还有我的慢炖锅
and my-my Crock-Pot
所以我必须吃这些掉地上的狗屁披萨
so that I have to eat this shit off the floor!
他们不会这样对待无辜的人 理查德
They don't do that to people who did nothing, Richard!
不不不 别接
No, no, no. Don't-don't answer that.
-我又换了号♥码 -别接
- I changed the number again. - Don't-don't answer it.
-是沃森 -别接
- It's Watson! - Don't answer it!
只有沃森有新号♥码
Only Watson has the new number!
自尽吧 你个肥猪
You need to kill yourself, you fat piece of shit,
免得我替你出手
before I do it for you.
今晚我就过去杀了你
I'm gonna come in there tonight and I'm gonna kill you.
再把鸡♥巴♥塞进你母亲的喉咙
Then I'm gonna shove my dick down your mother's throat...
天呐
My...
你要去哪
Where you going?
理查德 你要去哪
Richard, where you going?
我们需要吃的 我去买♥♥吃的 我又不是囚犯
We need food. I'm getting food. I'm not a prisoner.
不 求你 求你别去
No. Please, please don't.
-求你别... -我没做错任何事
- Please don't... - I didn't do anything wrong.
别人都在外面买♥♥吃的
And these guys are all out there shopping for food.
我都好几周没吃到蔬菜了
I haven't had a goshdarn vegetable in weeks.
就是这个人
That's the guy...
你以为你能炸毁奥林匹克公园吗 死胖子
Thought you could blow up the Olympics, you fat fuck?
先生 我要买♥♥吃的 我...
Sir, I'm buying food. I'm...
不要打他
Leave him alone!
孩子们还在车里呢 快走 不要管他
The kids are in the car! Come on! Leave him!
快走
Come on.
别管他
Leave him!
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我一辈子都想成为这样的人
My whole life, I wanted to be one of those guys.
我想看到正义得到伸张 但是...
I wanted to see something wrong and come to the rescue. But...
十几名联调局探员就站在旁边
a dozen FBI agents just stood there and watched
眼睁睁地看着那个人暴打我一顿
while some guy beat me up.
我趴在地上不还手
And I'm on the ground and I'm not fighting back
他们就站在旁边看着
and they're just... sitting there, watching,
我真是连狗都不如
like I'm lower than a dog.
每个人都告诉我 低调做人
Everyone's telling me, "Keep your head down
等着司法体制把事情调查清楚
and wait for the system to straighten it all out."
但是我低调做人
And I keep my head down,
就等于告诉大家可以来欺辱我
and it tells everyone it's okay to kick it.
够了 我受够了
Enough! I'm done!
不会有救兵
Cavalry ain't coming!
除了自己 没人会帮我洗刷罪名
Ain't nobody gonna do a damn thing to clear my name except me!
-今天 我开始反击 -没错
- Today, I start fighting back! - Yes.
对 这才是我想要听到的话
Yes! That's what I want to hear!
明天早上 我们上法庭起诉所有人
Tomorrow morning, we walk into court and we sue everyone.
起诉媒体和《亚特兰大宪报》
The media, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution,
起诉汤姆·布罗考和联调局“
Tom Brokaw, the FBI!
他们在践踏你的权利
They are trampling all over your rights.
我们要告死他们
We'll sue the hell out of 'em.
我不想告任何人
I don't want to sue anybody.
我不是为了钱
I'm not in it for the money.
我不想要报仇
I'm not trying to get revenge.
我只想继续过我的生活
I just want my life back,
我平平无奇的普通人生活
my ordinary, normal life.
不 所以我们必须要起诉
No, that's why we have to sue,
才能让你继续过普通人生活
to get normalcy back.
没人会让步 撤回这些故事
Nobody is gonna back down, retract a story,
没人会道歉 还你清白 除非有人逼他们
apologize, clear you unless they're forced to.
知道我们为何还有人身保护令和正当程序
Do you know why we still have habeas corpus and due process,
为何政♥府♥没把整个宪法
why the government hasn't just tossed
-抛诸脑后吗 -不知道
- the whole damn Constitution aside? - No.
是因为一些勇敢的人担当了一切
It's because a few brave people took it on themselves,
纵观这个国家的历史
throughout the history of this country,
他们勇敢地面对强权
to stand up to the powers that be.
他们利用司法体制
And they used the justice system
迫使人们去做正确的事
to force them to do the right thing.
这样我们才能确保
And that is how we are going to be sure
下一个英勇的保安
that the next heroic security guard
不必遭受你所经历的一切
doesn't have to go through what you went through.
好吧
Okay.
就这么做吧
Let's do it.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
*You make it for love*
*Yeah*
*I never thought about today would come*
厨房♥有红酒开瓶器
There's a corkscrew in the kitchen.
*When she would leave without goodbye*
*Yes, sir*
*She wrote a line*
*Or two upon the wall*
*Said, "I'm leaving you"*
*"Know I love you, too"*
*"I can't stay with you"*
*And to this very day, I could never say*
*A discouraging word*
*Because I love you*
*Love affair is...*
911 请问你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我在百年纪念公园放了一颗炸♥弹♥
I planted a bomb in Centennial Park.
你们有三十分钟时间
You have 30 minutes.
来点吗
You want?
我要休息会
I'm taking a break.
我刚刚接到一个人打来的电♥话♥
I just got this man called,
说三十分钟后在百年纪念公园
said there's a bomb about to go off
会有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
in 30 minutes in Centennial Park.
天呐 孩子
Lord, child.
等等 你能把百年纪念公园的地址给我吗
One minute. Can you give me the address of Centennial Park?
我没有百年纪念公园的地址
I ain't got no address for Centennial Park.
你们以为我是谁呢
What y'all think I am?
不够好吗
Is it good enough?
你能帮我找一下
Can you help me find...
-够好吗 -百年纪念公园
- Good enough? - ...Centennial Park?
简直是来势凶猛
It's gangbusters.
*O ne of a kind, one of a kind*
*Love affair is*
*Makes me want to*
*Want to be with you*
早
Mornin'.
-早 -我关于巴克黑德报道的笔记
- Morning. - My notes on the Buckhead thing.
绝对是个大新闻
It's gonna be great.
我和其中一名受害者谈过了
Talked with one of the victims.
她愿意和我们聊聊 给我们一个独家专访
She's willing to talk with us and give us an exclusive.
揭露犯罪的同时也保留人情味
It's like crime and human interest.
当然了 还有阶级什么的
And there's the class thing, too, obviously.
好样的
Good work.
你可以拆散我的团队 没问题
You can take away my team, fine.
我不需要他们
I don't need 'em.
但你不能把我撤出理查德·朱维尔的报道
But you can't take me off Richard Jewell.
搞什么 凯西
What the hell, Kath?
-我们不是说好了... -先听那盒录音带
- We had... - Listen to that tape,
再说停朱维尔的报道
then tell me Jewell is tapped out.
我♥干♥这一行不是一天两天了
I've been doing this a long time,
我能判断什么时候报道才算结束
long enough to know when a story is over
什么时候没有
and when it isn't.
这通报♥警♥电♥话♥只是个开始
That 911 call is just the beginning.
还有巴克黑德强♥奸♥犯
Oh, and-and rapist in Buckhead.
我会把资料放到里尔的工位上
I'll-I'll drop it at Leer's desk...
让他跑小新闻去吧
down in Metro.
*This heart of stone*
*Sure is missing you*
亲爱的 看这个
Hey, honey. Look at this.
我在桑迪斯普林斯找到的
I found it in Sandy Springs.
我从来没见过
I've never seen this before.
用某种支杆
It's four strands of wire
固定到一起的四根金属线
held together by a strut of some kind.
钢铁材质
It's steel.
没有导电性 所以也不用做绝缘处理
Nonconductive, so it wouldn't have been insulated.
但上面全是烧焦熔化的塑料
But... it's got this burnt, melted plastic all over it,
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表