剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
*不然联调局就要朝你开枪*
*Or the FBI's gonna shoot you with their gun*
*你就是当代的比利小子*
*A modern-day Billy the Kid*
带走
To go.
*所以你最好像他一样*
*So you better do just like he did*
*跑啊 鲁道夫 跑*
*Run, Rudolph, run...*
埃里克在这里吃饭
-你今晚过得怎么样 -很不错
- How you doing tonight? - Pretty good.
*你得 跑啊 鲁道夫*
*You gotta run, Rudolph*
*跑啊 鲁道夫 跑*
*Run, Rudolph, run*
*不然联调局就要朝你开枪*
*Or the FBI gonna shoot you with their gun*
我必须得说 这歌♥很上口
I got to admit, it is catchy.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
收音机里都有了 没日没夜地放
On the radio already. Day and night.
不啦
Nah.
我搞不懂
I just don't get it.
他们把这个家伙当成
They're treating this guy like
像是圣♥战♥十字军似的
he's some kind of sainted crusader.
我跟你说
Well, I'll tell you what.
我不知道埃里克是否言行合一
I don't know if Eric Rudolph is who he says he is or not,
但这些民众很吃他这一套
but he's got these folks hooked.
如果他们真的决定
And if they ever decide
要采取行动的话
to actually activate, it...
情况很快就会变得很糟
it's gonna get real bad real fast.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
-树林里的民兵吗 -嗯 那些"监管人"
- Those militia men in there? - Yeah. The Regulators.
他们可不是闹着玩的 我是说
They ain't playing around. I mean...
今天他们朝联调局探员们头上开枪
they shot over the FBI's heads today,
但是 下次他们可就真的会开杀戒了
but, uh, next time they're gonna shoot to kill.
那之后怎么收场呢
And where's it gonna go from there?
这么说吧
Put it this way.
大块头约翰·格雷在整个地区的
Big John Gray has got militia connections
民兵当中都有人脉
all over the region.
而且
And...
上帝啊 如果你想要在美国
my God, if you ever wanted to start a war,
本土开战
right here in America,
大块头约翰·格雷就是你必须要见的那个人
Big John is exactly who you need to meet.
你们在整个行动中
I'm disgusted by the passivity
表现出来的被动气死我了
of this whole operation.
你们被逃犯牵着鼻子走
You've allowed your quarry to determine the arena,
搜捕的节拍 每个细节
the tempo, every parameter of the search.
不仅如此
But more than that,
你们的软弱
I'm disgusted
也气死我了
by your weakness!
这场枪战不是偶然的
This firefight didn't just happen.
而是一系列失败的结果
It's the result of a string of failures.
你们每个人都给这失败推波助澜
Failures you all helped nurture.
当你们设的路障放跑了车
When you let cars run through roadblocks
也没有逮捕司机
and you're not arresting the drivers
也没有扣下车辆
and impounding the vehicles.
当你们放任民众游♥行♥支持一个逃犯
When you let signs go up supporting a fugitive.
而没有挨家挨户上门问话
And you're not out there pounding on doors.
当你们容忍♥一个民兵团体
When you allow a known militia group
在逃犯搜捕区域内
to operate with impunity
无所顾忌地行动
inside of a fugitive search zone,
你们却坐而待毙
and you do nothing.
当你们被同样的那个民兵团体袭击
When you get shot at by that same militia group...
你们的第一反应
...and your first instinct
居然不是马上回击
is to call Daddy for help,
而是向你们的老爸
instead of immediately
求助
striking back.
所有这些
Each one of those actions
都是一次次测试
is a test.
而你们在每一次测试上
Each one of those tests
都彻头彻尾地失败了
you have systematically failed.
你们的每次失败都被广而告之
Each one of those failures has been broadcast
全世界都知道了
around the world,
你们的每一次失败
and each one of those failures
都不仅是丢你们自己的脸
reflects not only upon yourselves,
还让整个联调局都颜面尽失
but upon the entire FBI.
你们好好反思一下吧
I want you to think about that.
虽然我不喜欢吼自己的下属
I hate barking at my own people.
但我更不喜欢的是
What I hate even worse...
你逼得我别无选择
...is that you put me in a position where I had no choice.
你跟我说过组织的失败就是领导的失败
You once said the fish rots from the head down.
没错
That's true.
这是我的行动 是我的指挥
This is my op, my command.
所有责任我来承担
I take full responsibility.
所有这些失败都是我作为领导的失败
The failures here were failures of my leadership.
但是我可以扭转局势 长官
But I can turn this around, sir.
我知道谁是枪战的幕后黑手
I know who's behind the shooting,
而且我明确地知道下一步该怎么做
and I know exactly what our next move should be.
大块头约翰·格雷
Big John Gray.
他是名为监管人的本地民兵组织的老大
Leader of a local militia known as The Regulators.
如果我们把他逮捕了 对联调局的抵抗
If we arrest him, the resistance to the FBI
就会群龙无首 不攻自破
will be leaderless and fall apart.
我们擒贼先擒王
We cut off the head of the snake.
你们还没有把他逮捕吗
And why haven't you done so already?
我需要能真正一击制胜的能力
I need real striking power.
不是轻手轻脚地去敲他家门
You don't just go and knock on Big John's door.
而是破门而入 又快又狠
You kick it in, hard and fast.
我需要有夜间行动训练的突击队
I need breacher teams trained in night ops
以及相关的支持
and the support that goes with them.
您给我这些我需要的
You get me the teams I need,
我保证大块头约翰不出这周
Big John'll be perp-walked on the evening news
就会在晚间新闻上被示众
by the end of the week.
这才是我期待的布伦南
There's the Brennan I've been waiting for.
你既忠诚也有头脑
You got the loyalty and the brains.
只是如果你希望一直呆在领导位置的话
Just need to get back that killer instinct
需要找回一点杀手的感觉
if you're gonna stay at the top.
温文尔雅的狠角色
The shark inside the suit.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
我不会给你突击队
I'm not giving you strike teams.
我会给你一支军队
I'm gonna give you an army.
武装军用吉普车
Armored Humvees,
直升机 所有你需要的人力和装备
helicopters, all the manpower and gear you need.
我还会给你打造一个基地来指挥全局
I'll even build you a base to hold it all.
我们会主宰这里
We are gonna dominate here.
我们要给这里的人看看谁才是老大
We are gonna show these people who's boss.
非常感谢 长官
I appreciate that, sir.
但是
Um, it's just...
这里的情况很微妙
we're walking a fine line here.
尽管最近发生了这些事 但我们相信只有
Despite recent events, we believe only a small minority
一小撮人才会考虑帮助鲁道夫
of people would even consider helping Rudolph
或是抵抗联调局
or opposing the FBI.
我担心如果在这打造一个巨大的基地
I'm concerned that building a big base here
反而会失去楠塔哈拉的民心
will alienate pretty much everyone in Nantahala.
坐下
Sit down.
我给你讲讲身为联调局探员意味着什么
This is what it means to be an FBI agent.
你在这里完全是一个人
You're completely alone in this.
本地人 他们不会是你的友军 永远不会
The locals-- they're not your allies and they never will be.
如果埃里克·鲁道夫得以逃脱 再制♥造♥爆♥炸♥
If Eric Rudolph escapes, bombs again,
跑去田纳西或者肯塔基州 又炸死十个警♥察♥
runs to Tennessee or Kentucky, kills another ten cops?
这里的地方治安官会怎么说
Local sheriff here, you know what he says to himself?
"又不是我负责的小镇 不关我的事"
"Not my town, not my problem."
嗯
Yeah.
我们不能这么说
We never get to say that.
你要是稍有懈怠
You let your guard down for one minute,
埃里克藏在后备箱里逃跑
Eric escapes in the trunk of a car,
继续杀人
goes on to kill more people,
这些人命就记在你的头上 也记在我们头上
that blood is on your hands, on our hands,
永远也抹不掉
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表