剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
His mom and brothers are mostly in Florida now,
而且拒绝和我们交流
and they're refusing to talk.
他们都是极端反政♥府♥类型的
They're rabid, anti-government types.
我已经安排了人全天候密切监视他们
I'm keeping them surveilled and locked down 24/7.
我喜欢"围山行动"
I like "Circle the Mountain."
行动代号♥很上口 听起来力度大 效率高
Catchy code name. Sounds strong, sounds active.
但其余的内容听起来似乎就是在守株待兔
But the rest of it sounds essentially like we're just waiting.
我们需要主动出击的方案
We need an active play here.
掌握主动权
Take the initiative.
长官 联调局只能做到这么多了
Sir, the FBI can only get so far alone.
森林是野外性质的 里面尽是猎人 徒步者
These woods are full of hunters, hikers, backwoods types.
他们很了解森林
They know those woods.
楠塔哈拉的平均收入还不到两万
And average income in Nantahala is less than 20K.
如果我们把鲁道夫列入♥联♥调局十大通缉犯名单
If we put Rudolph on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list
并且悬赏五万
and offer a reward of $50,000,
一定会吸引很多眼球
that would buy a lot of eyes out here.
还记得校航炸♥弹♥案吗
And remember UNABOM.
我们只要对其中一位家庭成员层层深入
We only have to peel off one family member
就能突破
and we'll have a way in.
这才是我想说的
That's what I'm talking about.
预防与积极的结合
The union of the preventative and the active
是大行动得以成功的关键
is the essence of any successful large op.
是的 长官 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
但我没法说服白宫悬赏五万
But I can't sell the White House on 50K.
感觉太少了
Sounds soft.
尤其是校航炸♥弹♥案当初都悬赏百万
Not after UNABOM was a million.
长官 我不确定现在追捕行动
Sir, I'm not sure an influx of outside attention
是否需要外界的关注
is what this manhunt needs right now.
五万能买♥♥到本地的小道消息
$50,000 buys local tips,
但是一百万...
but a million dollars, it...
只怕会相当棘手 长官
it's a big can of worms, sir.
我们现在的情况是不成功就回老家
We're kind of in a "go big or go home" scenario.
明白了
Understood.
那我们要一举成功 就一百万吧
Then we go big. A million dollars it is.
很好 你回到墨菲就宣布此事
Great. Make the announcement when you get back to Murphy.
遵命 长官 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
我这是要去见你们头头
I'm on my way to meet your boss.
请打开你的车尾箱
Pop your trunk, please.
天呐
God.
你们这些混♥蛋♥每天都要搞这些吗
You assholes gonna do this every single day?
请坐回你的车里 先生
Get back in your vehicle, sir.
-立刻 -我就不坐
- Now. - No, I don't think I'm gonna do that.
除非你坐回车里 否则事情无法结束
Can't get over till you get back in your vehicle.
你想我帮他吗
You want my help with him?
这些小年轻的脾气有时很暴躁
These Dickerson boys can get pretty hot.
直到我能回去工作
...until I get back to do my job,
-但我现在不能 -你想做你的工作
- but I can't do that... - Oh, you're trying to do your job?
我们想好好工作 但是你现在挡着路了
We're trying to do our job and you're blocking the damn road.
你们不如离开小镇吧
Why don't you get out of town?
-我要你坐回车里 -吉米 吉米
- I-I just need you to get back in your car... - Jimmy. Jimmy.
吉米 冷静点
Jimmy, just calm down.
好吗
All right?
你明白我是站在你这边的吧
You realize I'm on your side, right?
别管了 治安官
Move along, Sheriff.
那好吧 混♥蛋♥
Okay, then, asshole.
真是荒谬
You know what? This is ridiculous.
-是有点荒谬 -你们这些联调局的人
- Yeah, it is kind of ridiculous. - You Feds,
来到镇上
you come into town,
-来到我们的小镇 -一切都在移♥动♥
- you come into our town... - Everything was moving...
联调局临时指挥中心
这里的人已经怒火中烧了
You know, people around here are already pissed off
因为你们设置路障 挨家挨户敲门
because of your roadblocks and your knocking on doors
还有你们的搜查队
and your search parties.
他们的愤怒已经到达了极点
They're already at the boiling point.
你们真以为这笔上百万的赏金有用吗
You really think this million-dollar reward is gonna help that?
我认为有人可能知道埃里克·鲁道夫的下落
I think someone might know where Eric Rudolph is right now.
或是在他下山觅食的时候看到他
Or will spot him when he comes down to scavenge for food.
这是在给那个人足够的理由站出来
I'm giving that person a million reasons to come forward.
拜托
Come on.
就因为我们没有西装革履
You think because we don't wear suits and ties around here,
所以你就认为这些人不会伸张正义
you think these folks aren't gonna do the right thing
站出来吗
and come forward?
不要狗眼看人低
Give us some credit.
我告诉你如果你把悬赏告示贴出来
Let me tell you what's gonna happen
会怎么样吧
if you put up this reward.
媒体会对我们穷追不舍
The media's gonna be all up in our ass
美国北卡罗莱纳州的一个小镇
从这里到曼蒂奥的每一个持枪瘾君子
and you're gonna have every drug addict from here to Manteo
都会坐车来到这个小镇上
that's got a shotgun and a bus ticket coming into this town
制♥造♥麻烦
causing trouble.
而这些人是不会容忍♥这种事发生的
And these people are not gonna stand for it.
这是一个宁静的小镇
This is a small, peaceful town.
人们会炸毛 他们会怪你
They're gonna be pissed off, and they're gonna blame you.
我在尽全力抓到这个炸♥弹♥袭击者
I'm trying to catch a serial bomber,
而不是要赢得"墨菲问询者"年度风云人物奖
not win Man of the Year from the Murphy Enquirer.
他说得没错
He's not wrong.
挥舞着一百万美元
Wave a million bucks around,
你会得到一大堆意想不到的后果
you're gonna get a shitload of unintended consequences.
要有大局观
It's a big picture here.
华盛顿给出的信息很明确
The message from Washington is clear:
"不成功就回老家"
"go big or go home."
你告诉华盛顿这里就是我老家
Well, you tell Washington this is my home.
早上好
Good morning.
我是特别督察探员杰克·布伦南
I am Supervisory Special Agent Jack Brennan,
联调局埃里克·鲁道夫专案组组长
head of the FBI's Eric Rudolph task force.
今天我代表联调局局长路易·弗里
On behalf of FBI Director Louie Freeh
以及司法部长珍妮特·雷诺
and Attorney General Janet Reno,
授权提供一百万奖金
today I am authorized to offer a $1 million reward
悬赏能将联邦逃犯
for information that directly leads to the capture and arrest
-一举抓获的信息 -意想不到的结果
- of federal fugitive... - "Unintended consequences."
我们呼吁大家 呼吁公众
We call upon you, the public...
联调局头号♥通缉犯
一百万悬赏
突发新闻
联调局搜寻埃里克·鲁道夫
赏金猎人和赏金探求者
Bounty hunters and reward seekers
已经开始蜂拥而至
have already started flocking...
-你看到了吗 丹 -来到这一向安静的
- Are you seeing this, Dan? - ...to the normally quiet town
北卡罗来纳州墨菲小镇
of Murphy, North Carolina...
-我要打给他们 -你敢打试试看
- I'm gonna call them! - Don't you dare.
联邦调查局正在进行严密监视
...intense scrutiny from the FBI.
你想埃里克被什么疯子开枪打死吗
You want Eric to get shot by some tweaker?
只有一条底线
...say there's only one bottom line:
-逮捕 -我等着
- the arrest... - I'm on hold.
他们窃听我的电♥话♥ 还让我等着
They are tapping my phone and they put me on hold!
叫你们的朋友接电♥话♥
Tell your friends to answer their phones,
傻♥逼♥
dipshits!
提供任何信息
...and to reach out with any information...
快接电♥话♥
Come on.
好极了 河内 巴黎 都柏林还有什么鬼斯坦
Terrific. Eric's been spotted in Hanoi, Paris,
都有人看到埃里克
Dublin and "Eat-shit-istan."
聪明
Clever.
这里是联调局炸♥弹♥专案组
FBI Bomb Task Force.
请问你叫什么名字
Could I have your name, please?
帕特丽夏 姓什么
Patricia who?
这样的覆盖范围
That kind of coverage,
从这些点出发
using each of these points as your start.
都清楚了吗
All clear?
-清楚了 -谢谢各位
- Yes, sir. - Th-- Thank you gentlemen.
是布伦南探员吗
Agent Brennan?
我们是ATF的厄尔·恩布里和乔·霍利韦尔
Earl Embry, Joe Holliwell, ATF.
我们在伯明翰聊过的
We spoke in Birmingham.
我们已经完成了实验室报告
We've done our lab report and we concluded
结论是 因为在伯明翰发现的定向板
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表