剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
Do not stand down!
保持警惕 注意安全
Stay alert, safeties off!
到底是怎么回事 杰克
What the hell is going on, Jack?
跟我聊两句
Just talk to me.
我们找到证据
Look, we found evidence
证明鲁道夫在这山脊上工作
that Rudolph is working up in these ridges.
我们的基地就在附近四百米处
Our base is a quarter of a mile away.
埃里克·鲁道夫不在这里
Eric Rudolph is not here.
如果他在 我们几个月前早就找到他了
We would have found him months ago.
-等等 -你被人利用了 杰克
- Wait. - You're being used, Jack.
我不知道是怎么回事
Now, I don't know what happened
或是他们和你说了什么
or what they've said to you,
但是敌人现在利用你进入我们的基地
but the enemy is using you to get access to our base,
我不能允许这种事发生
and I cannot allow that.
不不不 听我说
No, no, no. Listen to me, all right?
他们在帮忙
They're helping.
先看看我们的发现
Look at what we found.
如果在那之后你还有疑虑 那...
If you have doubts after that, then...
疑虑
Doubts?
你带着一个受联邦起诉的准军事组织负责人
You are guiding a paramilitary leader under federal indictment,
加上一群武装民兵
plus armed militia soldiers,
进入我们的信任区
right into our zone of confidence.
-他们不是敌人 -他们是
- They're not the enemy here. - They are!
他们就是真正的敌人 杰克
They're the goddamn enemy, Jack.
你让我在你离开的时候负责基地安全
You put me in charge of base security while you were absent.
我有义务保护这个基地的安全
I am obligated to keep the base secure.
如果我觉得我指挥官违背原则
If I feel my commanding officer is compromised
或是判断失误
or is of unsound judgment,
我有权指挥这次行动
I have the right to commandeer this mission.
我知道你有
I know you do.
我也知道你想做对的事
And I know you're trying to do the right thing.
但是听我说
But listen to me.
现在的形势改变了
The situation has changed.
我不会放弃我的人 杰克
I'm not backing down my men, Jack.
我也不会让敌人再靠近基地一步
And I'm not letting the enemy one inch closer to the base.
如果你有需要核实的位置
Now, if you have a location you need verified,
我会来核实
I will verify it.
好吧 好
All right. All right.
想看看那张地图
Want to look at the map.
-你们的基地在这里 -我自己来
- This is your base right here. - Got it.
不许他们再靠近基地一步
Don't let them one step closer to home plate!
至于你 叫你的人后退
And you, take your men and back it up.
如果我再看到有人举起枪
And if I see one weapon up,
我们就会开枪扫射
we will take you all down.
天呐 但愿她看得懂他的地图
Boy, I hope she can read his map,
因为这伙人就要爆发了
'cause this bunch is about to... about to go.
诺克斯呼叫人♥质♥救援小组 取消行动
Knox to HRT. Stand down.
重复 取消行动 放下武器
Repeat-- stand down. Weapons down.
布伦南 长官
Brennan, sir,
你们得赶紧上北边来
you need to get up here, quick.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Holy shit.
他一直都在监视着我们
He's been watching us the whole time.
你早就知道这件事了
You knew about this?
不 我半小时前刚知道的
No, I-I just found out half hour ago.
这是你们基地的地图
This is a map of y'all's base.
只有七个控制器 不是八个
There are seven controllers, not eight,
而他就在山林里
and he's out there.
探员
Agent,
让你的人躲进室内 封锁起来
you need to get your people inside and buttoned up.
立刻
Now.
诺克斯呼叫行控中心 诺克斯呼叫行控中心
Knox to MovCon. Knox to MovCon.
让所有警卫和探员撤至基地室内
You need to get every guard and agent inside the base now.
清空整个区域
Clear the whole perimeter.
同时立刻部署排爆小组
And we need EOD teams deployed immediately.
安排乔·霍利韦尔到位
Get Joe Holliwell on point.
他很擅长 能确保大家的安全
He's good. He'll make you safe.
找到ATF探员霍利韦尔 让他负责
Find ATF Agent Holliwell, put him in charge.
可能有未被引爆的装置 重复
There are possible live devices. Repeat.
数个未被引爆的爆♥炸♥装置离基地近在咫尺
Multiple live explosive devices in close proximity to the base.
关掉无线电
Turn your radios off.
有炸♥弹♥
Bomb.
你们都得撤离这里
Y'all need to back it out of here,
到山脊另一边去
up over that ridge.
到那儿了再打开 快
Keep 'em off till you get there. Now.
约翰 你应该带了刀吧
John, I believe you have a knife.
借我用用
I need to borrow it.
谢谢
Thank you.
到山那头之后再开无线电
Keep 'em off till you get to the other side.
好吧 厄尔 来吧
Okay, Earl. Here we are.
好吧
Okay.
可以的 可以的
It's all right. It's all right.
可以的
It's all right.
我也没想会遇到这种情况 亲爱的
Did not know I was gonna be here, baby.
完全没想到
Did not know that.
该死
Shit.
是这样 在那边
That's it. On that side.
你可真会耍小聪明
You clever son of a bitch.
还改了线路
Got a re-router, didn't you?
砰
Boom.
妈的
Goddamn it!
见鬼
Shit!
我是恩布里 炸♥弹♥已安全拆除
This is Embry up here. The bomb's clear.
-炸♥弹♥已安全拆除 -炸♥弹♥安全拆除了
- The bomb is clear. - Bomb's clear. Bomb's clear.
恩布里 你还好吗
Embry. Are you all right?
嗯 应该还行
Yeah, I think.
他刚刚触发了遥控器
He just triggered the remote,
就在我扯出装置的时候
while I was pulling it out.
所以他就在附近
That means he's close.
这些遥控器的操纵范围有多大
What's the range on those controllers?
恩布里 操纵范围有多大
Embry, what's the range?
91米左右
It's about a hundred yards.
老天爷
Jesus...
诺克斯 他就在百米之内
Knox, he's within a hundred yards.
他就在附近
He's close.
联调局 往四处分散 与他们合作
FBI, fan out. Work with these guys.
监管人 插空加入
Regulators, fill in the line.
行动
Move!
听这位女士的
Listen to the lady.
那王八蛋就在附近
Son of a bitch is close.
行动起来
Let's move!
来 巴克 我们走
Come on, Buck, let's move.
你找到他了 好
You got him? Okay.
伙计 去抓他吧
Buddy, go get him.
埃里克 敢打我狗子
Eric, you shot my dog!
巴克 你还好吗
Buck, you okay?
天啊 别这样对我
God, do not do this to me.
巴克 巴克
Buck? Buck?
你还好吗 伙计
You okay, buddy?
好吧 没事
All right, okay, okay...
你最好快跑 埃里克
You better run, Eric!
听到了吗 我们不会罢休
You hear me? We will not stop!
这是我们的林子
We own these woods,
不把你抓获我们决不罢休
and we will not stop till we hunt you down!
听到了吗
You hear me?!
可能就在这附近
Could be somewhere in here.
分散开 弟兄们 仔细检查
Spread out, men. Check it out.
那可是我的地图
Those are my goddamn maps.
该死
Shit.
我的天啊
Holy smokes.
跑这么近 傲慢自大的混♥蛋♥
So close. Arrogant bastard.
-好了 掩盖住 -收到
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表