剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表
Well!
稀客稀客
This is something.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉着你也不会去看宣判的
Something told me you wouldn't go to the sentencing, either.
你怎么样
How are you?
小伙子很懂我啊
Man after my own heart.
来 让我们开了这酒
Well, let's knock the top off of this.
-好啊 -快来
- All right. - Come on.
特鲁迪和我
Trudy and I...
我们几乎一直都在一起
we've been together pretty near forever.
绗缝那个事曾经让我很抓狂
The quilting thing used to drive me nuts.
你懂的 你还能想出
I mean, how much more dumb of a hobby
比那个更傻的爱好吗
can you come up with?
把好好的布料
Take perfectly good cloth,
先剪成小块 然后再缝回去
cut it into little pieces and sew it back together.
真的让我抓狂
I mean, up the wall.
完全是非理性的
Totally irrational.
我过去经常抱怨她做绗缝
And I used to pick at her for the quilting,
然后她就 抱怨我的工作 然后
and she'd... pick at me for my work, and then...
有一天我看着她把所有那些小布料
one night I was watching her take all those... little pieces and...
缝到一起 做成更大的图案
put 'em together into a bigger pattern,
重新构造
reconstructing them,
一片连一片
piece by piece by piece,
最后呈现出一定的美感
until it all starts making sense,
那时候我意识到 绝了
and I realize, Well, hell!
一直就摆在我眼前啊
There it is right under your damn nose.
但吵了二十多年我才真正明白过来
It only took you two decades of bickering to see it.
有一句话
There-there's a phrase,
"自我认识的过程不讨喜"
"The disgust of self-recognition."
就是这个
That's it.
就是这样
Right there.
还有...另外一个角度
There's a... another side to that,
或许你已经有感觉
too-- maybe you've felt this.
当我坐在埃里克对面
When I was sitting at the table with Eric...
当我看到他的表情
when I saw that look on his face
当他说着埋藏起来的那些炸♥药♥
when he was talking about that hidden dynamite,
我真希望他去死
I wanted him dead.
我真想看着他死在电椅上
I mean, I wanted to watch him die in the electric chair,
我整个人 身体到灵魂 情感到理智 都这么想
and I wanted it with every part of my heart, mind and soul.
上一次有这种感觉还是我家小子被害的时候
And I hadn't felt like that since our little son was killed.
也是那一刻我意识到
And that's when I knew
是时候告别了
it was time for me to hang it up.
因为继续下去 我会变成
Because it was gonna turn me into someone
自己不大喜欢的那种人
I didn't like very much,
而且我也没剩几年时间
and I do not have the years left in me
再来折腾自己了
to work through all that again.
听着
Look...
他不过是一个
he's just a narcissist
在沃尔玛购物 并隐身树林的自恋狂
who went shopping at Walmart and hid in the woods.
引爆♥炸♥弹是容易的
Blowing up bombs is easy.
收集碎片残屑
Taking all the pieces and scraps...
将它们复原
putting them together...
得到美好
making something beautiful...
得到真♥相♥
something true...
这才是难的
that's hard.
也许都是徒劳
And maybe it's futile.
但是高尚的
But it's noble.
见鬼
Well, hell.
或许我也该玩绗缝
Maybe I'll take up quilting.
那么你呢...接下来干吗
Well, what are you... what are you gonna do next?
不知道
I don't know.
挺搞笑的
You know, it's funny...
像是这辈子第一次
feels like I'm standing on my own two feet
用自己的双脚站立
for the first time in my life.
先享受一下这种感觉吧
Just gonna enjoy that feeling for a little bit.
会想出来的
I'll figure something out.
毕竟曾经拥有 还是敬"离开"一杯
Here's to gettin' out while the getting is good.
科罗拉多州弗洛伦斯
联邦顶级监狱
所有护送人员请前往交接区
All escort officers to the dock area.
欢迎来到
Welcome home.
你余生的家
To the rest of your life.
对面那个写东西的是什么人
Who's the writer next door?
泰德·卡钦斯基 校航炸♥弹♥袭击者
Ted Kaczynski, Unabomber.
他写给谁呢
Who's he writing to?
泰德有一大群狂热者
Ted's got a huge fan club.
因为他的宣言
From his manifesto.
宣言 嗯
Manifesto, huh?
我的宣言
埃里克·鲁道夫
我是如何赢得
*跑啊 鲁道夫*
*Run, Rudolph*
*跑啊 鲁道夫 快跑*
*Run, Rudolph, run*
*你最好跑啊 鲁道夫*
*You'd better run, Rudolph*
*跑啊 鲁道夫 快跑*
*Run, Rudolph, run*
我也不知道自己应该作何感受
Well, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel,
但起码总算是结束了
but at least it's finally over.
所谓的公正究竟体现在哪儿呢
Where's the justice in that, hmm?
埃里克·鲁道夫杀了那么多人
Eric Rudolph kills all those people,
但他却享受到了正当法律程序
and he's the one who gets the dignity of due process.
有机会能够表达自己
Gets his day in court.
你当初被媒体
While you were accused, convicted,
指控 定罪 判刑的时候
and sentenced by the media
根本没有为自己辩护的机会
without even a chance to defend yourself.
你没有过
You never had that.
也不会有
And you never will.
我知道
I know.
最糟糕的是什么
And the worst of it?
是我清清楚楚知道
I know in my heart,
即便埃里克·鲁道夫认罪
that even though Eric Rudolph pled guilty,
还是有人认为是你干的
there are still people who think it was you.
永远都会有人坚信是你干的
There will always be people who think it was you.
所谓的公正究竟体现在哪儿呢
Where's the justice in that, hmm?
这又算是哪门子的结束呢
How's that supposed to be the end of all this?
你要什么东西吗 我要去买♥♥吃的
You need anything from the food store? I'm going.
不用 我没事
Nah, I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
那周日见
See you Sunday.
你有在报纸上看到吗 那个记者死了
Did you read in the paper about that reporter dying?
那个 凯西·斯克鲁格斯
That, Kathy Scruggs?
那个不肯道歉的
The one who never apologized.
我没看到 怎么
No, I hadn't heard. How...?
她那么年轻
I mean, she was young.
海♥洛♥因♥ 报纸上写的 虽然没明说
Heroin, the paper said. Or implied.
我之前还有点希望今天能在法庭上看到她呢
I half-expected to see her in court today.
真没想到她去世了
I never could've imagined she died,
-更没想到是吸毒 -别说了
- let alone to drugs. - Stop.
凯西·斯克鲁格斯可从没同情过你
Kathy Scruggs never shed a tear for you.
自作孽
Bad end to a bad seed.
应得的
Serves her right.
不是的 不是她应得的
No, it doesn't, doesn't serve her right.
她只不过像我当初那样
She was just as caught up
被媒体盯上了而已
and turned around in all this as I was.
周日见
I'll see you Sunday.
十点半来接我
Come pick me up around 10:30.
爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?!
理查德·朱维尔一直在执法部门工作 直到2007年因糖尿病并发症去世 时年44岁
朱维尔与CNN NBC ABC 《纽约邮报》等媒体的诉讼以和解告终
《亚特兰大宪报》在十余年间多次上庭 拒不撤回报道
到该案终获裁决之时 凯西·斯克鲁格斯与理查德·朱维尔均已离世
波比·朱维尔仍然生活在亚特兰大 并在《狗狗猫猫》中多次出镜
多位联调局探员曾就朱维尔无罪发声
但时至今日 路易·弗里及联调局高层仍然拒绝为朱维尔正名
埃里克·鲁道夫最终发表一份长达243页的宣言 深入描绘自己智胜联调局的种种细节
他的余生都将独自一人在一间2.1x3.7平方米的水泥牢房♥里度过
尽管卡钦斯基就住在附近 但他还没看过埃里克的宣言
剧集 | 追缉:死亡游戏 | 导航列表