第一季第三集
伦敦间谍
You were his sexual partner for eight months.
你做他的性♥伴♥侣♥都八个月了
He never mentioned sadism, never asked you to participate?
他就从来都没提过性♥虐♥吗 从未让你加入
Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
这就是我想告诉你们的
I don't think anything did go on up there.
我觉得阁楼上什么事都没发生
I never saw him use those items.
我从没见他用过那些东西
Alistair was...as precocious sexually as he was intellectually.
阿利斯泰尔的性意识跟他的智力一样有些早熟
Danger, pain, submission, domination.
危险 痛感 奴或是主
Is it possible that you enjoyed extreme sexual encounters
你是不是喜欢和不想让你
with someone who didn't want you to know their name?
知道名字的人发生极端性行为
I don't know what went on in that attic...
我不知道那个阁楼里发生过什么
and the truth is neither do you.
事实是 你也不知道
I have to buy a battery for my laptop.
我得给我的笔记本电脑买♥♥块电池
Lots of people think they have nothing to lose.
很多人都自以为一无所有 失无可失
专注保护生命与财产80年
帕克斯顿&格雷保险经纪人
but in my professional experience,
但据我的专业经验
they just haven't thought it through.
他们只是没细加思考
You threatening me?
这是在威胁我吗
Once in a while, someone unexpected
有时候 一个不速之客告诉你的事
tells you something that might save your life.
或许能救你一命
专注保护生命与财产80年
帕克斯顿&格雷保险经纪人
Armed police! Police! Stay where you are!
武装警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 待着别动
Show us your hands!
把手举起来
Danny?
丹尼
Danny, what's going on?
丹尼 发生什么事了
Let me go! Get your hands off him. Danny!
放开我 放开他 丹尼
The trunk.
那个箱子
An antique. Wood. Leather.
老式的 木质 嵌有皮革
Steel frame. Very strong.
金属框架 很结实
You claim it was used to store hiking boots
你说是他放在后备箱里
and other outdoor equipment in the back of his car?
用来放登山鞋还有其他户外装备的
With a man inside, oxygen levels drop 17%.
有人在里面时 氧气浓度会下降百分之十七
The temperature jumps ten degrees. You become breathless. Sweaty.
温度上升十度 人就会呼气困难 流汗
There's a moment of euphoria. Euphoria?
会产生极度精神快♥感♥ 什么意思
Have you ever experimented with Erotic asphyxiation?
你有没有尝试过窒息式性♥爱♥
"When the brain is deprived of oxygen,
"当大脑处于缺氧状态时
it induces a semi-hallucinogenic state called hypoxia.
会诱发产生一种组织缺氧的半致幻状态
Combined with orgasm..." I know what it is.
伴随着性高♥潮♥" 我知道那是什么
"..The rush is said to be no less powerful than cocaine,
"据说这种极致快♥感♥不亚于吸食可♥卡♥因♥
and highly addictive."
而且极易上瘾
You know what it is, because you've tried it?
你知道那是什么 因为你尝试过吗
There was a guy. A man...
之前有个人 一个男人
..Steve Fields.
史蒂夫·菲尔茨
Did the two of you use a trunk?
你们两个用到箱子了吗
We used a belt.
我们用了皮带
I didn't particularly enjoy it. I've never done it again.
我不是很喜欢 那次以后再没尝试过
We were told you engaged in the practice repeatedly.
我们了解到的却是你像这样做过好几次
It was...three or four times.
大概三四次吧
With one man.
是同一个人
How close did you come to death?
你们有多接近死亡状态
Erm, we were...
我们
careful.
很小心
Because?
为什么
Because he was watching. Or I was.
因为他在看着 有时候是我在看
Danny, have you ever passed out from taking too much G?
丹尼 你有没有因为吸食过量大♥麻♥昏过去过
Yeah. When I first started using it.
有过 我刚开始抽的时候
What would you say was a typical dose?
具体剂量是多少
1.5 millilitres?
一点五毫升
5.2 millilitres.
五点二毫升
Enough for three.
足够三个人用的剂量
That was the moment you were supposed to open the trunk, wasn't it?
在这时候你该打开箱子了 是吗
What happened that night, Danny?
那晚上发生了什么 丹尼
He asked you to lock him inside the trunk.
他让你把他锁进箱子里
You obliged. You sat on the bed waiting for his high.
你同意了 你坐在床上等他兴奋起来
Only yours came first.
只不过你先嗑嗨了
It came stronger.
药性很猛
You pass out. Nothing could wake you.
你昏过去了 什么都叫不醒你
Not his cries for help, the movement of the trunk.
不管是他大声求救或是箱子移♥动♥的声音你都听不见
You sat up.
你坐起来
You saw the trunk. On its side. Halfway across the attic.
看见了箱子 翻倒在阁楼中间
Now you're panicking.
你开始慌了
You open the locks.
你打开锁
You touch his cheeks.
抚摸他的脸颊
He's still warm.
他体温尚在
You consider calling an ambulance...
你想叫救护车
of course you do.
当然了
But it's too late.
但已经太晚了
You look around at the remnants of your night.
你环视这一晚留下的东西
The drugs.
毒品
The kink.
绳结
A jury's going to hate you.
陪审团肯定不喜欢你
You close the trunk and you leave.
你关上箱子 转身离开
After all, the guy slept around. You didn't even know his name.
毕竟那个人到处乱搞 你都不知道他叫什么
There were others. Maybe we'd think it was one of them.
还有别人呢 也许我们会以为是他们干的
Why would I have told you that there were no other people?
如果是这样 我为什么要说没别人呢
There are always other people.
总会有其他人的
Exclusive. Discreet.
高档而严谨
A specialist escort agency, for the very rich.
面向富人的专业应♥召♥机构
Alex didn't use escorts.
亚历克斯不找应♥召♥男
Could we at least use his real name?
我们能不能叫他的真名
Alistair didn't use escorts.
阿利斯泰尔不找应♥召♥男
You both enjoyed the company of strangers, it would seem.
看起来你们都喜欢陌生人的陪伴
'I was numb and I posted an ad online...'
"我进入了麻木的状态 我在网上发了条广♥告♥
'Saying that anyone could come round. I mean, anyone.'
邀请别人过来 谁都可以"
How do you have that?
你们怎么有录音
You told him that story over the phone.
你在电♥话♥里跟他说的
No, that was a private conversation!
不 那是私人谈话
The apartment belongs to the security services.
那间宿舍是安♥全♥部♥门的
All calls...were recorded.
所有通话都会被录音
That conversation took place in my bedroom.
我们是在我卧室里谈的
We were face-to-face!
我们当时面对面
We've just searched your apartment.
我们刚刚搜查了你的公♥寓♥
No surveillance equipment was found.
没发现监听设备
Alex...didn't give me these keys.
亚历克斯没给我这些钥匙
He never... he never gave...
他从未...给我
he never did give me a... a set of keys.
他从未给我一串钥匙
These...were left!
钥匙是有人留下来的
At the warehouse.
放在仓库里
I don't know... I don't know...by who,
我不知道...不知道是谁干的
'I don't know how they but they were.
我不知道过程 但钥匙就在那
You say that it can't be done, like...
你说肯定不可能有人这么做
it's a fact. But it was done!
但就是有人这样做了
They were left... They left them...
钥匙被人放在那 他们留下钥匙
So that I could go to the attic,
就是为了让我去阁楼
so that you would believe all of this,
好让你们相信这一切
except it's all a fucking lie!
但这一切都他妈是谎言
I'm not the one running out of time, Danny.
快没时间的人可不是我 丹尼
We both know those attic bed sheets,
我们都知道阁楼上的床单
stained with semen...
沾染了精♥液♥
and shit...and blood...
粪便和血液
are going to come back as a match for your DNA.
会和你的DNA匹配上
And when they do...
等到那时
we will charge you.
我们就会起诉你
Have you got a pen?
你有笔吗
What did the lawyer say?
律师怎么说
He said you should confess.
他说你应该认罪
They built that attic... out of my past.
他们根据我的过去建了那个阁楼
All the stupid things I've done.
我之前做的那些蠢事
What is that?
那是什么
Another lie.
另一个谎言