第一季第二集
伦敦间谍
This is Alex.
这是亚历克斯
Your partner? Yeah.
你的伴侣吗 是的
He's a genius.
他是个天才
He went to university at the age of 15.
他十五岁就上大学了
The people I work with... are inscrutable.
跟我共事的人...都很神秘
Alex?
亚历克斯
What kind of relationship did you have with him?
你和他是什么关系
Did it involve sadism?
涉及性♥虐♥待吗
No.
没有
I could never hurt Danny...
我永远不会伤害丹尼
Because he is the only friend I have.
因为他是我唯一的朋友
This man is called Alistair,
这个人名叫阿利斯泰尔
his parents are alive.
他的父母都还活着
Is it possible you enjoyed extreme sexual encounters
你是不是喜欢和不想让你
with someone who didn't want you to know their name?
知道名字的人发生极端性行为
He worked for MI6.
他是军情六处的人
He was a spy.
他是个间谍
The police were concerned you might have taken something
警方怀疑你有可能从犯罪现场拿了
from the crime scene -
什么东西
a personal item, something of sentimental value.
一个私人物件 具有情感价值的东西
You wouldn't have done that, would you?
你不会这么做吧
Of course not.
当然不会
No, of course not.
当然了
相信希望
没人能帮你
无路可退
我在下坠
Your newspaper has...
你的报纸...
reported a series of lies.
报道了一系列谎言
It's not the truth.
这不是真♥相♥
谎言
不不不不不
You need to tell them the truth.
你得告诉他们真♥相♥
You need to listen to me!
你必须听我说
I'm here today...
我今天来...
..to tell you the truth.
是要告诉你真♥相♥
I'm here today to tell you the truth.
我今天来是要告诉你真♥相♥
I'm here today to tell you the truth.
我今天来是要告诉你真♥相♥
I'm here today to tell you the truth.
我今天来是要告诉你真♥相♥
You fuck!
你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm here today to tell you the TRUTH!
我今天来是要告诉你真♥相♥
In your phone call you asked how it all works.
你在电♥话♥里问到底要怎么处理
We took that as negotiating payment.
我们认为这是在跟我们协商价格
Oh, no. Erm...
不...
I have never spoken to a journalist before.
我从来没有跟记者谈过
I don't want money.
我不要钱
I'm here to tell you the truth.
我是来告诉你真♥相♥
You used the word "partners" to describe your relationship.
你用"伴侣"这个词来形容你们的关系
Yeah, we were partners. What do you mean by that?
对 我们是伴侣 那是什么意思
Erm, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
我下半辈子都想跟他一起度过
You'd been together eight months?
你们已经在一起八个月了吗
Yeah.
是的
During those eight months,
这八个月中
how many times had you visited the attic?
你去过阁楼几次
I'd never visited the attic.
我从来没去过阁楼
Apart from when I discovered...
唯一的那次就是我发现...
That was the only time, that was the first time.
只有那一次 那是第一次
But you must have known about it? No.
但你之前肯定知道 不
The activities that went on up there?
在阁楼上发生的那些事呢
Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you -
这就是我想告诉你们的
I don't think anything did go on up there.
我觉得阁楼上什么事都没发生
I never saw him use those items,
我从没见他用过那些东西
I never heard him talk about those things.
也没听过他说起那些东西
You were his sexual partner for eight months.
你做他的性♥伴♥侣♥都八个月了
He never mentioned sadism? Never asked you to participate?
他就从来都没提过性♥虐♥吗 从未让你加入
Never discussed his predilections? You know nothing?
从未提过他的癖好 你一无所知吗
Why won't you ask me what I think happened to him?
你为什么不问我 我认为他遭遇了什么
What do you think happened to him?
你认为他遭遇了什么
He was murdered.
他被谋杀了
Who murdered him?
谁是凶手
I don't know.
我不知道
Why did they murder him?
他们为什么要杀他
Not here.
换个地方谈
You don't use his name.
你不提他的名字
Is it true you didn't even know it?
你真的不知道吗
Did he ever tell you he was in danger?
他告诉过你 他有危险吗
No.
没有
OK, I get it.
我懂了
He's a spy, he needed to be careful.
他是个间谍 他得小心行事
You met by chance.
你们偶然相遇
First day, he lied.
第一天 他撒谎了
But eight months later
但八个月之后
you want to spend the rest of your lives together
你们想共度余生
and you're still using the wrong name
你却依然对着这个错误的名字
to say how much you love him?
说你有多爱他
He told me his name was Alex.
他告诉我他叫亚历克斯
People lie, Danny.
人是会撒谎的 丹尼
And they lie well.
而且手段高明
Guys who own rooms like that attic...
会拥有阁楼那样房♥间的人
When it comes to sex,
在床事上
they know what they want, how they want it.
他们知道自己想要什么 要达到什么程度
The sex... is professional.
那是床上的行家
And he didn't know what he enjoyed.
而他不知道自己的喜好
He'd never found out.
他一直都搞不懂
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
It doesn't matter what I believe.
我相信什么不重要
But, yes... I do.
但 我相信你
Journalists make difficult bedfellows.
跟记者打交道很不容易
You can't just tell them what to print.
你们不能命令他们写什么
You didn't want to discuss it with me first?
你去之前没想过先和我讨论一下吗
I knew you'd try and talk me out of it.
我知道你会劝我别去
Make me think what a dumb idea it was.
让我觉得这主意太蠢
What is this?
什么意思
Mistrust?
你怀疑我吗
It is.
看来是的
I see.
我懂了
You trusted me with your life,
你之前赌上生命相信我
but not now, not with this!
但现在 在这事上不相信我了
My life is small, this is... organisations, institutions.
我的生活圈子很窄 而这是上层机构
You see me as one of them, don't you?
你把我当成他们的其中一员对吗
The suit, the education, the job -
西装革履 受过良好教育 工作
I'm part of the Establishment.
我是体制中的一员
Well, aren't you?
难道你不是吗
How dare you, young man!
你好大的胆子 年轻人
How dare you presume to know me.
装作很了解我的样子
I know you because I've heard every secret you have to tell.
我了解你是因为我听过你倾诉的每一个秘密
What do you know about me?
你对我又有什么了解
Answer me.
说啊
I know... You know where I live.
我知道... 你知道我住在哪里
You know what films I like, you know what music I listen to.
知道我喜欢看什么样的电影 听什么类型的音乐
Did you know that I suffer from depression?
你知道我有抑郁症吗
Did you know that in the past I drank every night,
你知道我曾让自己每一夜
every day, every morning,
每一天 每个清晨都在酒精中度过
I drank until a stranger could smell it on me!
甚至路人都能嗅到我身上的酒味
Do you know just how fucking far I am
你知道我和体制里的人
from being part of the establishment?!
有他妈多大差别吗
How dare you mistrust me...
你怎么敢在一无所知的情况下
..When you don't know!
来怀疑我
You want to know who I am,
你想要了解我
who I really am...
了解我真实的面目
I'll show you.
我来告诉你
Where we going?!
我们要去哪儿