Saturday?
现在是周六吗
Sunday.
周日
You should eat something.
你该吃点东西
The bed sheets...
阁楼上的...
..In the attic.
那些床单
They're going to come back a match for my DNA.
上面会提取到和我相匹配的DNA
How's that possible?
怎么可能
Alex dry-cleaned everything.
亚历克斯把所有东西都送去干洗
That's when they were stolen.
床单就是这么被偷的
They've been working on this for months.
这事他们都策划好几个月了
And I'll prove it. You can't even prove it wasn't you.
我会证明这一点 你都无法证明不是你干的
You're talking about spies and conspiracies. Look at you.
看看你 满嘴的间谍和密谋
Hello.
哪位
It's me.
是我
Danny! The one that got away.
丹尼 逃走的那小子
Rich.
里奇
Been a long time.
好久不见
You don't smoke it, it's going to be wasted.
不抽可就浪费了
Look - it's getting away.
瞧 都挥发了
I'm good. Thanks.
不了 谢谢
You're not a man who usually says no.
你一般不会拒绝别人
I need information. Information?
我需要信息 信息
How grown up you've become.
真是成熟了不少
What information could you possibly want?
你想要关于什么的信息
Who gave you this? I was shown it.
谁给你的 有人给我看过
Who showed you it? Could you help me?
谁给你看的 你能帮我吗
You know them, don't you?
你认识他们 对吧
I need to... I need to speak to those people.
我想 我想跟那些人谈谈
Impossible. It's important.
想都别想 事关重大
Come on.
跟我来
Closer.
靠近点
Closer.
近点
Closer.
再近点
Danny?
丹尼
You have the very particular stink of a man out of his depth.
你可真是个自不量力的人
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
For important information there's a price, Danny.
重要的信息都是有价的 丹尼
You have any idea how upset these people would be
你知道假如我把他们的秘密
if I shared their secrets with the likes of you?
告诉了你这样的人 他们会有多失望吗
Why don't you take a moment, freshen up?
为什么不花点时间 梳洗一下
And then ask yourself...
然后扪心自问
"How badly do I want this?"
"我有多迫切想得到"
I'm going to die in this tub.
我会在这浴缸里死去
Heart attack or a stroke.
心脏病或是中风
They'll find me here... tongue hanging out...
他们会在这里找到我 舌头伸在外面
My little dick bobbing about in the bubble bath.
阴♥茎♥在浴泡中随着水来回摆动
Four strong men will heave me out.
四个壮汉把我抬出来
My flesh will...
我的身躯
slosh and slop on the marble floor.
晃动着 水滴在大理石地面上
And they'll write about me...
他们会这么评价我
"He was a man who always got what he wanted".
"这是个总能如愿以偿的人"
I can't.
我做不到
Then fuck off!
那就滚
What's wrong?
怎么了
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么没跟我说
Tell you what?
说什么
Danny, I found it.
丹尼 我发现了
Found what?
发现什么了
Your medication.
你的药
Sara, what did you find?
莎拉 你发现了什么
Danny?
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼
Last test was eight months ago, since then one sexual partner.
上次检测是八个月前 从那时开始只有一名性♥伴♥侣♥
You're always safe? Always.
一直都戴套吗 是的
Do you use a condom during oral sex? No.
口♥交♥的时候用避孕套了吗 没有
Well, it's low-risk but not no-risk.
虽然风险很低 但并非零风险
We're going to do a finger prick test.
我们要进行指尖取血
It's not a test for the HIV virus
不是检测艾滋病毒
but for the antibodies produced in response to the infection.
而是检测因感染而产生的抗体
It'll detect infection six weeks after exposure.
在感染六周后可以检查出来
I haven't had sexual contact of any kind for over six weeks.
我已经超过六周没有进行任何性行为了
Then this result will be up to date.
那检查结果肯定是最新的了
I need to ask, before the test...
在检测前 我想问问
If the results come back positive...
如果结果是阳性的
Is there someone you can phone?
有没有要打电♥话♥通知的人
We have a support network.
我们有一个支持网络
So no one's ever alone. Just so you know.
你要知道 没人需要孤独
Going to feel a slight scratch.
会有点刺痛
This'll just take a few minutes.
几分钟就好
The result is reactive.
结果是活性的
We use the word reactive because 7 out of a 1,000 results
用活性这个词是因为一千例结果中
come back as a false reactive result. So...
有七例是错误的活性结果 所以...
Danny?
丹尼
Danny, why don't you take a seat for me?
丹尼 为什么不坐下呢
Danny?
丹尼
Two dots indicate the presence of antibodies
两个点说明了
to the HIV virus.
存在艾滋病毒的抗体
So I need to take a second sample, run a second test
所以我要再取一次血 进行第二次测试
so that I can rule out the chance of a false result.
这样可以排除结果错误的可能性
It's not...possible.
这不可能
Let's run the second test.
让我们再测一次吧
Would you like someone to wait with you? No.
你需要叫人和你一起等结果吗 不用
Danny?
丹尼
I know how they did it! Danny...
我知道他们怎么做的了 丹尼
I know! Danny.
我知道了 丹尼
I know! Danny.
我知道了 丹尼
I know!
我知道了
Danny, why don't you take a seat for me?
丹尼 拜托你坐下
Danny...can you give me the needle?
丹尼 能把针给我吗
Danny?
丹尼
Give me the needle.
把针给我
okay, okay
好了 好了
Is there someone we can call?
我们可以打电♥话♥给谁吗
When they took...my blood at the police station,
他们在警♥察♥局取我的血时
they must have injected me at the same time.
肯定同时给我注射了病毒
The... The virus can't... can't survive outside the body.
病毒不能在人体外存活
They must have, um...
他们肯定...
They must have kept it heated?
肯定是对病毒持续加热
And I, I, I, I know that...
我知道
..It takes more than six weeks
需要六周
for it to show up on the test and...
才能检测出来
it wasn't that long ago but they must have...
虽然没有那么久 但他们肯定...
I don't know, I don't know how they did it. I...
我不知道他们是怎么做到的
But they did it!
但他们确实这么做了
They did it.
他们这么做了
Scottie...you have to believe me!
斯科特 你得相信我
Please.
求你了
Please!
求你了
I remember taking you to hospital...all those years ago.
我记得很多年前带你去医院
There was a chance you'd been infected.
你当时有可能已经被感染了
We barely knew each other.
我们几乎毫不了解对方
You were so young.
你那时太年轻了
More child than adult.
还像个小孩 而不像大人
I made you promise never to take a risk like that again.
我让你保证再也不要冒那样的风险
Scottie, I swear!
斯科特 我发誓
You promised. You promised me.
你保证过的 向我保证过的
I never broke that promise.
我从未违背承诺
I swear to you!
我发誓
If you don't believe me, I don't have anyone else,
如果你都不相信我 那也没有相信我的人了
Scottie, I don't have anyone else!
斯科特 我没有别人了