He went to university at the age of 15.
他十五岁就上大学了
He's got no family. His parents are dead.
他没有亲人 父母都死了
He works for an investment bank.
他在一家投资银行工作
What else do you need to know?
你们还有什么需要了解的
Do you know...
你认识...
this man?
这个人吗
Yes. This is Alex.
认识 这就是亚历克斯
Your partner?
你的伴侣吗
Yeah.
是的
What kind of relationship did you have with him?
你和他是什么关系
Did it involve sadism?
涉及性♥虐♥待吗
Drugs? No.
毒品呢 没有
You see, it's hard for me to believe
我很难相信
you were in a serious relationship...
你们的感情是认真的
when you don't even know his name.
因为你连他的名字都不知道
This man is called Alistair.
这个人名叫阿利斯泰尔
His parents are alive.
他的父母都还活着
He did not work for a bank.
他也不是在银行工作
Is it possible...
你是不是
you enjoyed extreme sexual encounters with someone
喜欢和不想让你知道名字的人
who didn't want you to know their name?
发生极端性行为
Is it possible?
是这样吗
This will stop.
到此为止吧
Right now.
立刻停止
He lied.
他骗了我
About everything.
一切都是谎言
When you introduced us...
你介绍我们认识的时候
You knew?
你早就知道了吗
Not exactly.
也不是
Our paths had never crossed. But...
我们从未接触过 但是
I recognised the type.
我看得出那种类型
I see them in the corridors of Whitehall.
我在白厅的走廊里见过这类人
People with power, and secrets.
有权势 有秘密的人
Their importance emanates from them. I felt it.
他们带着那种气场 我能感觉到
He worked for MI6.
他是军情六处的人
He was a spy.
他是个间谍
Er, Danny?
丹尼
The police were concerned you might've taken something
警方怀疑你有可能从犯罪现场
from the crime scene. A personal item?
拿了什么东西 一个私人物件
Something of sentimental value.
具有情感价值的东西
You wouldn't have done that, would you?
你不会这么做吧
Course not.
当然不会
No. Course not.
当然了