What have you dragged us into?
你到底把我们牵扯进什么事里了
How could you do this to us? To your father?
你怎么能这样对我们 对你父亲
They gave you this, didn't they?
这是他们给你的 是吧
They told you to take a photo.
他们让你拍张照片
Why?
为什么
I always wanted to know...
我一直想知道
...Wouldn't it have been easier to have loved me?
如果你们能真心爱我 麻烦是否会少很多
I can't say why we never did.
我不知道我们为什么做不到
I'm not angry anymore.
我已经释怀了
未知发信人
收件箱
Have you been to any forums on living with HIV before?
你以前参加过HIV携带者互助会吗
No.
没有
If you take a seat, maybe over there. All right?
找个座位吧 那边的可以吗
Hi, guys.
大家好
I'd like us to welcome Ryan.
请大家欢迎瑞安
A lot of people don't speak until they've been a few times,
许多人来过几次之后才会开口说话
so you shouldn't feel any pressure.
所以不要有压力
But I wanted to give you the chance.
但我想给你这次机会
And remember, there's no point talking
记住 如果没准备好说出实情
unless you feel able to tell the truth.
不用逼自己开口
Maybe you're not ready?
也许你还没准备好
I'll go. Danny.
我来说吧 丹尼
My partner, his name was Alex.
我的爱人 他叫亚历克斯
He died some months ago
他几个月前去世了
and I've been trying to
我一直试图找出
find out why he was killed...
他被谋杀的原因
Are you OK?
你还好吗
...And he was working as a spy for MI6.
他是军情六处的间谍
Although, when we were together I never...
不过我们在一起的时候我一直不...
Get down!
趴下
..An attic in his apartment,
他公♥寓♥里的阁楼
and one of the ways they did that was to...
他们为了达到目的
inject me with HIV virus.
给我注射了HIV病毒
You have to believe me!
你得相信我
If you don't believe me, I don't have anyone else, Scottie.
如果你不相信我 我就没有别人了 斯科特
I don't have anyone else.
就再没有人会相信我了
What are you going to do now?
你现在打算怎么做
I'm going to do nothing.
什么也不做
You OK?
你还好吧
'I wish this could be true.'
真希望这是真的
I rather thought it might be you.
我就猜可能是你
Is it too late to talk?
现在谈是不是太晚了
Too late?
太晚[太迟]
Perhaps it is.
也许是吧
What harm can it do?
有什么不好
What good can it do?
有什么好处
"What good"? What possible good?
"什么好处" 能有什么好处
What good can any of us do?
我们能做什么好
Better leave him be. He's just a boy.
还是别管他了 他只是个孩子
Just a stupid boy.
只是个傻孩子
I take it you have something you wish to discuss?
你有什么事情想谈吗
More than that - you intend to accuse me?
不止如此 你要控诉我吗
I have a question.
我有个问题
A question. I'll permit a question.
一个问题 我允许你提个问题
But just one.
但仅限一个
That will be all.
就这样
We both loved him.
我们都爱他
Yes.
是
Can't we pretend, for a while, that's all we need to say?
我们能不能假装只说这些就够了
There was always something of the mystic about you.
你总有些你的神秘之处
Fortune teller-soothsayer,
算命师 预言家般
a person who knows nothing, yet sees everything.
你什么也不知道 却能看穿一切
Alex was the last person to hold your hand.
最后一次牵你的手的人是亚历克斯
Question?
是疑问吗
Statement.
是陈述句
Yes.
对
Yes, he was.
确实是
You blame me for his death.
你把他的死归咎于我
Question? Statement.
问题呢 说吧
Yes.
对
Yes, I do.
我确实
How can you blame me...
除非你知道他为什么被杀
unless you know why he was killed?
不然你怎么能责怪我呢
It is a good question.
问得好
For all your efforts,
你的努力
all your loss, all your grief and sacrifice...
你的损失 悲痛和牺牲
You have nothing.
你一无所有
You accept I'm continuing this conversation
你能接受我接下来的话
solely for my own personal reasons?
纯粹是出于我的个人原因吗
Which are?
什么原因
It's very important to me
你理解我有多爱我儿子
that you understand how much I loved my son.
这对于我来说意义重大
Show me his room.
带我去看他的房♥间
Alistair spent more time in this room than any other.
阿利斯泰尔在这里待得比在其他房♥间都久
How do you know?
你怎么知道
How?
怎么
No! No, no, no! Stop...
不不不 停
No! No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Please...
求你别
Because he was my spy.
因为他是我的间谍
I made him a spy.
我把他变成间谍
I told you, my husband was an important man.
我曾跟你说过 我丈夫是个重要人物
An important man, with a second-rate mind.
是个脑袋不怎么灵光的重要人物
We were together at Cambridge.
我们在剑桥时就在一起了
The tutor who recruited him was as blind to my talents...
招募他的导师对我的才能视而不见
..as he was to Charles' flaws.
但却包容了他的缺陷
Nonetheless, in the gentlemen's club of MI5,
尽管如此 在军情五处那个男人的世界中
Charles flourished, while I was relegated to...
查尔斯的事业蒸蒸日上 而分配给我的工作
hosting dinners and cocktail parties for his spies.
却是给间谍们举办晚宴和鸡尾酒派对
Three moles at the heart of his organization.
他们机构的核心有三个内鬼
And Charles didn't see them.
查尔斯却没有发现
They were men like him,
他们都是一种类型的人
talked like him, dressed like him,
一样的说话方式 一样的衣着
fucked like him.
做起爱来都是一个套路
Well, two did, anyway.
起码有两个人是这样的
They were his friends.
他们都是好朋友
Agents were lost, operations compromised.
后来特工们失踪了 行动失败了
When the three finally defected,
最终那三个人叛变
we were disgraced, removed from the service,
我们也受到牵连蒙羞 被组织开除
exiled from power,
失去了权势
left to rot in this place,
留在这里任我们腐烂
guarded night and day by agents,
从早到晚被特工看守着
for fear that we too might be traitors.
生怕我们俩也是叛徒
I took to drink, for a while.
我曾酗酒
I became promiscuous, for a while.
曾经滥交
Scandal engulfed me.
流言蜚语吞噬了我
I couldn't go on behaving that way.
我不能再那样过活
You either step into the abyss...
要么就一脚踏入深渊...
...or step back from it.
要么就离它远点
You cannot walk along its edge for long.
不能一直游走在边缘
You know this edge.
你明白这种边缘
Don't you?
对吧
Yes. Yes.
是的 那就好
Alex was your step back?
是亚历克斯让你没有迈出最后一步
He was mine, too.
我也是
I decided to have a child.
后来我决定要个孩子
He'd be my future, my saviour, my second chance.
他会是我的未来 我的救星 我的新生
I'd make him into the spy I should've been.
我会把他培养成我本该成为的那种优秀间谍
My spy, made by me...
我的间谍 我亲自打造的间谍...
It was a mistake.
这是个错误