A small gesture,
小小举动
but it meant a great deal.
却意味深长
And we've been friends ever since.
从此我们就成为了朋友
I'm the one he comes to when times are tough.
难过的时候他就会来找我
And they often are.
他总是觉得难过
Poor Danny has a terrible track record for picking the wrong man.
可怜的丹尼总是爱上错的人
He's an insufferable romantic.
他浪漫得无可救药
One of the last.
世上少有了
Does it fall to me to say...
不知该不该由我来说
..Don't break his heart?
...不要伤他的心
I could never hurt Danny.
我永远不会伤害丹尼
May I ask,
我能问一句吗
as someone who's been witness to the breaking of many a heart...
作为一个见证了很多心碎故事的人
..How you can be so sure?
你怎么能肯定这一点
Because he is the only friend I have.
因为他是我唯一的朋友
I'm pleased for you.
我真为你高兴
I'm pleased for both of you.
为你们俩高兴
Had you two met before?
你们以前是不是见过面
No.
没有
You know Scottie asked if you knew how I became his friend?
斯科特不是问你知不知道我们怎么结交的吗
Danny, you don't need to tell me anything.
丹尼 你用不着告诉我
I love you.
我爱你
And I need you to know.
可我想让你知道
I was 19.
那时候我十九岁
Like he said.
正如他所说
It was a bad time.
那是一段痛苦的经历
I'd left home. I was doing a lot of drugs.
我离家出走 吸食大量毒品
And one night...
有天晚上
..I was wired.
我嗑多了
Not happy, not high.
并不愉悦 也没有快♥感♥
I was numb.
而是进入了麻木的状态
And I posted an ad online...
我在网上发了条广♥告♥
..Saying that anyone could come round.
邀请别人过来
And I mean anyone.
谁都可以
My only condition was that they didn't speak.
唯一的条件是不许说话
And people showed up.
人们就一个个地来了
I didn't turn them away. I didn't ask anything of them.
我没有拒绝他们 也没向他们收任何东西
And they must have thought their luck was in, cos...
他们一定都觉得走了好运
..They didn't make a sound.
因为他们都没有说话
The next day, I couldn't stop crying.
第二天我遏止不住地哭个不停
And I went to see Scottie.
然后去找了斯科特
I didn't...
我跟他
..Know him very well, I'd only met him a couple of times.
并不是很熟 我只见过他几次
But he was the only person I could trust.
可我能信任的只有他
And he took me straight to the hospital.
他立刻送我去了医院
And I was put on a course of PEP,
然后他们对我进行了暴露后预防治疗
which is, erm,
那是种
emergency medication.
紧急医疗措施
I was on the drugs for 28 days.
28天的治疗期间
And Scottie looked after me.
斯科特一直照顾着我
And 16 weeks later I had an HIV test.
16周后我进行了HIV病毒检测
And I was clear.
我没有被感染
Sorry.
对不起
And we were friends.
然后我们就成了朋友
I've never done anything like that again.
自那以后我再也没干过那样的事
I swear.
我发誓
I was out of my mind.
我当时一定是疯了
I'm always safe.
我一直很注意安全
Always.
一直是
I don't know what happened to me that night.
不知道那晚我是怎么了
I look back, I don't recognise that person.
回想起来 我都不能认出那时的我
And I've never cheated on you.
我从没有对你不忠
I don't want to have any secrets from you.
我不想对你有所隐瞒
I never want to have any secrets ever again.
我再也不想隐瞒任何事了
Let's go away for the weekend.
我们出去度周末吧
Sure.
当然可以
I have to buy a battery for my laptop.
我得给我的笔记本电脑买♥♥块电池
I can't go without replacing it.
不换好电池我不能离开
I understand.
知道了
Has Alex called for me?
亚历克斯有打电♥话♥给我吗
Has Alex called?!
亚历克斯有打电♥话♥来吗
How long?
多久了
11 days.
十一天
What happened?
发生什么事了
I told him.
我告诉他了
That you loved him?
说你爱他吗
How you and I became friends.
说你和我是怎么成为朋友的
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
Why didn't I shut my mouth?!
我为什么不闭上我的嘴
Because you needed to know.
因为你想确定
Could he still love you?
他还会不会爱你
I fucked it up. I...
我搞砸了 我...
I fucked it up before I even met him.
在遇到他之前我就已经搞砸了
Have you tried everything?
一切办法你都尝试过了吗
Well, there's only one thing left to do.
那就只剩一件事可做了
Accept that it's over.
接受这已经结束了的事实
I can't.
我接受不了
What other choice do you have?
你难道还有别的选择吗
You'll get over it.
你会挺过去的
Not quickly. Not completely.
要花上段时间 也没法忘干净
But enough to carry on.
但足够你继续生活了
Trust me on that.
这事你要相信我
But now, I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me.
但现在 恐怕得恕我失陪了
I have work to do.
我还有工作要做
You want me to leave?
你想赶我走吗
I'd never ask you to leave!
我永远都不会赶你走
Rest here. Sleep, eat.
在这里休息吧 睡个觉 吃点东西
But today, I can't play assistant to your personal life.
但今天 我没办法充当你的私人生活助理了
Just out of curiosity...
纯粹是好奇问一句...
did you ever wonder what I might want?
你有没有想过我想要的可能是什么
What YOU want?
你想要的
What do you want?
你想要什么
Do you want this?
你想要这个吗
Is this what you want?!
这就是你想要的吗
What do I owe you?
我欠你什么
Five nights? Ten nights? Tell me!
五晚吗 十晚吗 告诉我
Scottie, I'm sorry, I...
斯科特 我很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We should call the police.
我们该报♥警♥的
Nothing was taken.
没丢什么东西
We couldn't even give our stuff away.
我们的东西送人都没人要
System rebooting.
系统重启
Item for Danny Holt.
丹尼·霍特的货物
位置: 截留
收件人: 丹尼·霍特
Destination reached.
到达指定地点
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯
Police, please.
警♥察♥吗
Police, can you open up, please?
警♥察♥ 能开下门吗
Open this door!
把门打开
Open this door!
把门打开
Step aside, sir.
让开 先生
His name's Alex.
他名叫亚历克斯
He's my partner.
是我的伴侣
It's his apartment.
那是他的公♥寓♥
He disappeared two weeks ago.
他两周前消失了
Do you think it might not be him?
你们说 有没可能不是他
Tell me what you know about...Alex.
说说你对这个亚历克斯了解多少
He's a genius.
他是个天才