希思罗机场
9点41分 登机中
希思罗机场
9点41分 6号♥口
Oh, I've done a lot of things with a lot of different people and...
我跟很多人做过很多不同的事...
that's part of the reason I'm sure...
这也是为什么我相信...
that we're something special.
我们之间很特别
But, for you, it...
但对你来说 这...
I don't want you to stay with me just because I'm the first.
我不想让你因为第一次遇上的是我而跟我在一起
So, you should see other people.
你应该去跟其他人交往试试
You should.
你应该去
I don't want to. I only meant...
我不想 我只是说...
I don't need to.
我不需要
That there's only just one other person out there for you.
只有一个跟你命中注定要在一起的人
Scottie?
斯科特
Scottie?!
斯科特
Scottie?
斯科特
Scottie?!
斯科特
Scottie?
斯科特
I was just remembering.
我刚刚在回忆
A place.
一个地方
I was remembering...
我在回忆...
..A place.
一个地方
Right, we need to get you to the hospital.
我们得送你去医院
Will you just listen to me, for once, Danny?!
你能不能就听我说一次 丹尼
You were remembering...a place.
你在回忆...一个地方
A place where no-one cares.
一个没人在乎的地方
Pathetic.
真可悲
Thank you.
谢谢
My parents used to chide me.
我父母以前会责备我
"You were such a happy child."
"你小时候是那么开心"
How long?
多久了
Like this?
这样吗
Three weeks.
三周了
Worse and worse each day.
一天天地恶化
Now as bad as it's ever been.
如今糟到极点
It can't be coincidence, can it?
这肯定不是巧合吧
30 years I've been OK and, now, like this?
我好端端地活了三十年 现在突然这样了
Why might someone who's managed depression for 30 years
为什么有人能有抑制住抑郁症三十年
suddenly suffer a relapse
却突然间复发了
for no reason?
无缘无故
This is what we're going to do.
我们这么办
We'll get new pills.
我们去拿新的药
Real pills from a different doctor.
找别的医生拿真的药
You can keep them on you at all...
你可以随身带着...
Unless they switch them before they give them to you.
除非他们在给你之前调包了
I'll get them illegally.
我能通过违法的途径搞到药
I know someone. He can get anything.
我认识一个人 他能搞到任何东西
On your shell.
在你的躯壳上
Until they find a crack.
他们会找到一条裂缝
A frailty.
一个薄弱点
A vulnerability.
一个漏洞
No matter how small.
无论多小
And then they pick away.
他们都会将其挑出来
How do you kill an alcoholic?
要如何杀死一个酒鬼
With alcohol.
用酒
How do you kill a drug addict?
要如何杀死一个瘾君子
With drugs.
用毒品
How do you kill a depressive?
要如何杀死一个抑郁症患者
Where'd you get them?
你从哪里弄来的这些
People tell the doctor whatever story,
人们随便给医生编个故事
collect a prescription, sell it to me.
弄到处方 然后卖♥♥给我
They're good. It's all good.
是好货 都是好货
Always good from me.
我这里的一直是好货
Do you want something else?
你还想要点别的吗
No.
不想
Nothing else.
不要别的了
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you examined the contents?
你有看过里面的内容吗
We're going to need help.
我们需要帮助
With help comes risk.
但是危险也会随之而来
The more people you involve...
你牵扯的人越多...
Look what they've done to us.
瞧瞧他们对我们干的事
That was before they knew we had this.
那还是在他们知道我们有这个之前
I can do this alone.
我可以一个人搞定的
There are rumours.
有一些流言
About how the...Kremlin
关于...克里姆林宫
guarantees the loyalty of its most important citizens.
是如何保证最重要的公民的忠诚
Under the pretext of celebrating an election to the State Duma,
他们会假托庆祝俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦会议下议院的选举
the individual is treated to the finest meal Moscow has to offer.
对那人施以莫斯科政♥府♥以前所未有的盛宴款待
At some point during that night...
在那晚的某个时刻
this prized individual blacks out...
这名重要人士会晕过去
waking in a hotel suite,
然后在一个酒店套间醒来
on a bed, beside a terrified naked child.
床的另一边躺着个吓坏了的衣不蔽体的孩子
Before he can say anything,
他还没来得及说一句话
the FSB storm the room,
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥就会冲进房♥间
arrest him,
逮捕他
and take him to an interrogation cell in Moscow's Butyrka prison,
把他带到莫斯科的布特尔卡军事监狱的审讯室中
where the individual swears he is not a paedophile.
在那里这个人发誓他不是恋童癖
"My drink must have been spiked!"
"我的饮料一定是被下药了"
"I, I've been framed by my enemies!"
"我...我是被我的敌人们陷害了"
He doesn't know. He can't explain.
他一无所知 也无法解释
"But it is a mistake!"
"但这是个误会"
And, to his surprise...
然后 让他惊讶的是...
the FSB officer agrees that it is a mistake,
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的人承认了这是个误会
but it is a mistake they will hold on record forever,
但是是一个他们会永远记录在案的误会
a mistake no-one will ever see,
一个不会被任何人看到的误会
unless...
除非...
the individual makes a mistake of a political kind.
这个人犯了个政♥治♥错误
With that,
在那种情况下
the man's choice is clear--
这个人的选择就很明确了...
privilege or disgrace.
选特权还是选耻辱
Destruction or survival.
选灭亡还是选生存
The FSB officer believes he's won.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的人以为自己赢了
The individual believes he's lost.
这个人以为自己输了
But those systems of oppression...
但那些高压系统...
as ruthless as they appear,
尽管他们表现得专断无情
as unbeatable as they seem,
看上去也坚不可摧
never hold,
但他们不会长存
never last,
不会持久
never survive,
不会存留下去
for we will not live in fear.
因为我们不会活在恐惧之中
I would like to finish this particular adventure with you,
我愿意和你一起完成这个冒险
Daniel Edward Holt.
丹尼尔·爱德华·霍特
If you'll have me.
假如你愿意带我一起
We're being watched.
我们被人监视着
We will be followed.
我们会被人跟踪
So we separate.
所以我们分头行动
Shake them off.
把他们甩掉
And meet up at a place...
然后在某个地方见面
where no-one can follow us without revealing themselves.
在那里有人想跟踪我们 就必定会暴露
The place where no-one cares?
一个没人在乎的地方
I've always taken comfort from the idea that people don't care,
我一直认为人们的不在乎是一件好事
that they have better things to think about,
这说明他们有更好的事情去思考
that there are more important matters to worry about.
有更重要的事情去操心
I like it when people walk past me
我喜欢当人们从我身边经过
and couldn't care less what I'm wearing,
却毫不在意我穿了什么
or whose hand I'm holding.
或者我牵着谁的手的情景
The place where no-one cares.
一个没人在乎的地方
When I was young, I spent a lot of time searching for it,
年轻时 我花费了许多时间寻找这样一个地方
and I promised myself,
然后我向自己许诺
if I ever found it,
假如有朝一日我找到了