Danny.
丹尼
Alistair?
阿利斯泰尔
I'll never speak to him again.
我再也不会和他联♥系♥了
Frances! Frances!
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
This can be a new start for us too.
这对我们也是一个新的开始
You'll hate me for a while.
你会恨我一阵子
But I love you so much.
但我非常爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Get me out! Get me out!
让我出去 让我出去
Get me out of here!
让我出去
[撒谎]
结论
Well, it's wrong. It's wrong!
结论错了 错了
I'll go back up there. I'll talk to him. I'll explain.
我再上去一趟 我会和他谈的 我会解释的
He'll listen to me. He didn't understand, that's all.
他会听我的 他只是还不明白 仅此而已
I can persuade him. Alistair, Alistair...
我能说服他的 阿利斯泰尔 阿利斯泰尔
Listen to me. Listen to me...
听我说 听我说啊...
Let me speak to him! Let me speak to my son!
让我和他谈谈 让我和我儿子谈谈
Let me speak to him!
让我和他谈谈
Let me speak to my son...
让我和我儿子谈谈...
I know a police officer.
我认识一位警官
You fail to grasp what has been done to you.
你没能理解他们对你做了什么
The fact that you know the truth is irrelevant.
你心里清楚真♥相♥是无关紧要的
No-one is going to publish anything you say.
没人会把你所说的公之于众
No-one is going to investigate your claims.
没人会对你所说的展开调查
No-one will believe you.
没人会相信你
But they'll believe you. You're his mother.
但他们会相信你啊 你是他妈妈
What do you owe them?
你欠他们什么
You gave them your son!
你把自己儿子都给他们了
Tell me...
告诉我...
were I to agree...
假如我同意的话...
what would we do?
我们要做些什么
We'd tell them the truth.
我们告诉大家真♥相♥
I can't.
我不能
She can't.
她不能
I want to hear it from you. You heard it from me.
我想听你亲口说出来 我已经告诉你了
His name is Alex. His real name.
他叫亚历克斯 他的真名
The name you gave him. She won't help you.
你给他起的名字 她不会帮你的
She renamed him, but you let it slip.
她给他起了新名字 但你说漏嘴了
Deliberately? She can't help you.
是故意的吗 她帮不了你
It's time you left.
你该走了
She's gone.
她已经走了
For her son.
为了她的儿子
For Alex.
为了亚历克斯
All she can do.
她尽力了
It's all SHE can do!
她也只能如此了
Just a stupid boy?
只是个傻孩子
Let's burn them down for real.
我们去放把火把他们烧了吧
We'd probably better hurry.
我们最好快点儿了
You understand we don't stand a chance?
你明白我们没有胜算吧