还有其他表演
among other delights.
乔 你和梅格换位子吧
Jo, why not change places with Meg?
坐她前面那个人真的很高
The man in front of her is really tall.
姑娘们 剧好看吗
Girls! Did you enjoy the play?
如果你们走运的话 晚餐后
If you're lucky, after dinner,
梅格和我会再度上演整出《天鹅芭蕾》
Meg and I will reprise the entire Ballet Of The Swans!
乔在休息室给你买♥♥了这个 巧克力糖衣焦糖
Jo bought these for you in the foyer. Chocolate-coated caramels.
为什么
Why?
因为我之前对你发脾气 我很抱歉
Because I was a crosspatch, and I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
打开吧 艾米
Why not unwrap them, Amy?
这种好东西分享给大家吃会更美味
It's the kind of treat that tastes much better when it's shared.
我想所有好东西都是分享着吃会更美味
I imagine all treats taste better when shared.
我下周带你去看剧 艾米
I'll take you to the play next week, Amy.
还有票 我问过售票处了
There are tickets, I asked at the office.
你们这几个年轻姑娘
So which one of youse young ladies has been meddling
是谁乱弄过我的炉灶
with my cooking range?!
我不过就离开了一小时 去买♥♥洋葱
I leave the house for one hour in pursuit of additional onions
回来发现炉子都熄火了
and I come back to my kitchen to find the stove cold,
冒着烟 里面塞满了纸
smoking and choked with a load of scrawny papers!
这是我的 是我写的稿子
This is mine. This is my writing!
其余的稿子呢
What's happened to the rest of it?
简单来说 都烧成灰烬了
In a nutshell, it's all turned to soot and black ash.
艾米 是你烧了我的书吗
Amy, did you burn my book?
我说了 我会让你为你的可憎付出代价
I said I'd make you pay for being so hateful.
我做到了
And I have.
姑娘们 乔
Girls! Jo!
你这个邪恶的女人 我再也写不出来了
You wicked, wicked girl! I will never write again!
只要我还活着 我永远都不会原谅你
And I will never forgive you as long as I live!
-乔 住手 -为什么 已经无法让她住手了
- Jo! Stop! Stop! - Why should I? It's too late to stop her!
艾米 你怎么能这么做
Amy, how could you?
你看到她做了什么吗
Did you see what she did?!
-你看到了吗 -看到了
- Did you see what she did?! - Yes.
别想让我安慰你 因为我不怪她
And don't look to me for comfort, because I don't blame her!
如果书曾在你脑海里 一定还有些留在里面
If it was in your head once, some of it must still be in there.
写作不是这么回事 无法保存在任何地方
Writing isn't like that. You can't keep it anywhere.
灵感来临时
It passes through you
必须马上抓住 并写下来
and you have to catch it and get it on the page.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
And do you know the worst thing?
我都不知道写得好不好
I don't even know if it was any good.
我只希望能拿给别人读
All I ever wanted was to take it somewhere to show it to someone
看看是否适合出版
to see if it might be fit to publish.
你想哭就哭吧 乔
I don't mind if you cry, Jo.
-大丈夫有泪不轻弹 -你又不是大丈夫
- Tears are an unmanly weakness. - You're not a man!
快去 道歉
Go on. Apologise.
我真的真的很抱歉 乔
I'm truly, truly sorry, Jo.
-请原谅我 -做不到
- Please forgive me. - I can't.
你听到了吗 我道歉了 她不接受
Did you hear that? I apologised and she won't accept it!
乔
Jo..
不要怀怨在心
don't let the sun go down on your anger.
你们是姐妹
You're sisters.
原谅彼此
Forgive each other.
-你明早可以重新开始 -开始什么 写书吗
- You can start again in the morning. - Start what again? My book?
艾米做了极其可恶的事
Amy did an abominable thing
她不值得被原谅
and she doesn't deserve to be forgiven!
我想象不出你们姐妹会吵架
I can't imagine any of you quarrelling.
你不用想象 我们已经吵了几天了
You don't have to imagine it. We've been at odds for days now.
连贝丝都整天一副悲伤难过的样子
Even Beth acts grieved and wistful all the time.
但你们看上去总是那么美好
But it always looks so idyllic,
当我晚上透过客厅窗户看到你们的时候
when I look down and see you through the parlour window in the evenings.
窗户就像是画框
It's like the window is a frame
而你们是一幅完美的画作
and you're all part of a perfect picture.
你必须珍惜能让你快乐的错觉
You must cherish your illusions if they make you happy.
什么能让你快乐呢 乔
What would make YOU happy, Jo?
滑冰 和你一起
Skating. With you.
你说过等湖水结的冰够硬时 我们就去滑冰
You said we should, if the lake froze properly
这很可能是最后一次结冰了
and this is probably the last ice we shall have.
我也说过会带上艾米
I also said we'd take Amy.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - I'm sorry.
我是在她烧掉你的书之前说的
It was before she burnt your book.
离湖中心远一点
Now, stay away from the middle
如果听到破裂声
and if you hear a cracking sound,
就说明冰快要碎了
it means the ice is about to give.
如果没听到破裂声
If you don't hear a crack...
说明该打冰球了
It's time for hockey!
别着急
Not so fast!
乔 乔
Jo! Jo!
乔 你能帮我穿上冰鞋吗
Jo, will you help me put my skates on?
劳里上周邀请了我
Laurie invited me last week,
你不需要和我说话 帮我扣上鞋带就好
I don't need you to talk to me, I just need you to do the straps.
如果你足够大 能在不受欢迎时也挤进来
If you're old enough to force your way in when you're not wanted,
你就该能够自己扣好鞋带
you're old enough to fasten them yourself!
你不能把我这样拒之门外
You won't shut me out like this!
我们应该努力做好人
We're supposed to be trying to be good people!
而你 乔·马奇 根本不会有所成就
And you, Jo March, aren't going to get anywhere
竟然在我努力与你和好时忽视我...
when you ignore someone who's trying to set a virtuous...
-艾米 -乔
- Amy! - Jo!
艾米 乔 别过去
Amy! Jo, stop!
没办法在冰上走 太薄了
You can't walk on it, it's too thin.
她不知道 你告诉我了 我没有告诉她
She didn't know! You told me, and I didn't tell her.
她不知道
She didn't know.
-乔 乔 -艾米 别动
- Jo! Jo! - Amy. Don't move.
我来救你
I'm coming to get you.
你得待着别动 艾米
You have to stay absolutely still, Amy,
我过去救你时 你要完全信任我
and when I get to you, trust me absolutely.
别把我拽下去 明白吗
Don't grab me, do you understand?
乔 这个不行 乔 去找根树枝
Jo... This won't do, Jo. Go find a branch!
抓住 抓住 艾米 抓住
Take it! Take it, Amy. Take it.
别放手 乔
Don't let go, Jo.
不会的 我发誓 我永远不会放手
Never. I swear to you. Never.
乔 艾米连感冒都不会得
Jo, Amy won't even catch cold,
你把她包裹得很好 又将她尽快送回来了
you wrapped her up so well and brought her home so quickly.
都是劳里做的
Laurie did everything.
我所做的就是让她独自滑冰
All I did was let her go skating off alone
因为我战胜不了自己的坏脾气
because I can't conquer my horrible temper.
你从小就是这样
It's been your burden since you were a little girl.
你会学会克服它的
You will learn to master it.
我不会的
I won't!
我试过了 以为自己战胜了
I try and I think I've won,
但它随之爆发得更甚以往
and then it breaks out worse than ever.
我永远学不会控制自己
I'll never learn to govern myself.
-你不知道这是什么感觉 妈妈 -我知道
- You don't know what it's like, Marmee! - I do!
但你从不生气
But you're never angry.
不是的 我「看上去」从不生气
No. I never SEEM angry.
但我会生气 基本上每天都是
But I am angry, almost every day of my life.
我已经试图平息愤怒四十年了
I've been trying to cure my rage for 40 years...
但我只能做到管控它
And have only succeeded in controlling it.
你紧闭双唇 走出房♥间时
Are you angry when you press your lips together
是在生气吗
and go out of the room?
是的
Yes.
父亲没有坏脾气 是不是
Father doesn't have a temper, does he?
他总是那么睿智 充满耐心
He's always so wise and so patient.
每个人都有各自的考验
No-one is without their trials.
但他的长处和我的弱点相对 并鼓励我
But his strengths speak to my weaknesses and help to bear me up.
别哭 妈妈
Don't cry, Marmee.
父亲随军前往华盛顿时 你都没有哭泣
You didn't even cry when father left for Washington in his uniform.
我把丈夫留给我爱的祖国
I gave my best to the country I love
并在他离去前都忍♥住眼泪
and saved my tears till he was gone.
有时候 我们只需做最勇敢的事
Sometimes, we simply have to do the bravest thing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.