小妇人
第三集
[剧终]
已经一年了
A year has passed.
梅格结婚已经一年了
A year since Meg married.
我卖♥♥掉小说已经一年了
Since I sold my novel.
它失败了
It failed.
要是肚子再变大
If I get bigger,
我就没衣服穿了
I won't be able to wear any clothes at all!
孩子出生之前
I'll have to wrap myself in sheets,
我就只能裹着床单待在家里了
and stay in the house till the baby arrives!
这裙子很能藏肉 梅格
This skirt has plenty of room in it, Meg.
我做的时候加了很多饰边
And I promise you, I've added so many frills
别人肯定不会注意到你的肚子
the eye will be drawn away from everything that's going on.
大家都只会看你肩膀以上
No-one will look lower than your shoulders!
我连日记都写不好了
I can't even write a diary any more,
但我脑中的词句多得要溢出来了
and yet my head is full of words.
真是大丰收
A magnificent harvest, if I do say so!
你确定这些都送给我们吗
Are you sure they can be spared?
当然了
Of course they can!
她那么瘦小 但肚子实在是太大了 马奇太太
She's a terrible big size for a terrible small girl, Mrs March.
梅格年轻健康
Meg is young, and she's healthy.
没理由担心 她生产的时候
There is no reason to suppose that she will struggle,
会生得困难
when the time comes.
我们家充满了故事
Our house is full of stories.
生活逐渐明朗
Lives unfolding.
鸟儿们迫不及待想飞
Wings waiting to take flight.
小妇人
第三集[剧终]
乔
Jo!
你怎么没梳个美美的发型
Why didn't you do your hair the pretty way?
因为我讨厌拜访
Because I hate paying calls.
你用不着穿胶雨衣的
And you don't need your mackintosh!
快打雷下雨了 你闻不出来但我能
I can smell thunder, even if you can't.
要是有人更在意我的衣服而不是我本人
And if people care more for my clothes than they do for me,
-我可不想见到他们 -拜托 乔
- then I don't want to see them! - Please, Jo!
我们去马奇叔婆家
We owe half a dozen calls
看卡罗尔姑妈之前 还得拜访五六个人
even before we go to see Aunt Carrol at Aunt March's house.
要是你穿得不合适
If you're going to be in a contrary fit...
不到晚上就会让我心烦意乱
You'll drive me distracted before the day is out!
彼此彼此
Likewise!
别忘了
And remember!
在街上走时把裙子提上去 在室内就放下来
Loop your gown up in the street, and trail it in the house.
对
Yes!
拜托别失败 拜托
Please be set. Please...!
弗洛伦斯的第一个演出季大获成功
Florence's first season was such a spectacular success
我们现在
that we're now intending
在为她打造一系列新活动
an entire programme of new activities for her,
-对不对 亲爱的 -是 妈妈
- aren't we, dearest? - Yes, Mother.
她不会放弃和没那么幸运的人
Not that she will neglect any opportunity
分享好处的机会
to share her advantages with those less fortunate!
艾米宝贝 你是不是忙着行善呢
Tell me, Amy dear, are you much occupied with charitable works?
妈妈一直支持我们
Marmee has always encouraged us
给妇女援助协会帮忙 卡罗尔姑妈
to support the Ladies Aid Society, Aunt Carrol.
我要在周六的义卖♥♥市场做招待
And I'm tending a table at their bazaar on Saturday.
我毫不怀疑
And I don't doubt that
义卖♥♥市场上肯定全都是她的杰作
it will be laden with her pretty works of art!
那你呢 乔瑟芬
And what about you, Josephine?
我忙着涂鸦 没时间行善
Oh, my scribbling keeps me too busy for charity schemes.
涂鸦 你是说画画吗 宝贝
By scribbling, do you mean drawing, dear?
乔瑟芬不画画
Josephine doesn't draw.
她写爱情小说
She writes romances, in a general way,
只有一点点吸引人的地方
with a dash of the spectacular thrown in as a makeweight.
这样啊
I see.
你觉得有趣吗 宝贝
Does that amuse you, dear?
我能从中挣钱
It pays me.
对你掌握其他语言有帮助吗
And how do you fare with your languages?
我只会英语
I don't know a word of anything, only English.
我没法坚持学习 受不了法语
And I can't keep at any sort of study, and I can't bear French!
法语又难又傻气
It's a such a slippery, silly sort of language.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
贝丝
Beth.
怎么了 要我去找妈妈吗
What's the matter? Shall I call Marmee?
别去
Please don't.
别去找她 也别告诉她
Don't call her, and don't tell her.
你疼吗
Are you in pain?
有一点 还忍♥得了
A little. But I can bear it.
可你看上去可不像忍♥得了
You don't look as though you're bearing it.
你摸摸我的头好吗
Will you stroke my head?
你有什么烦心事就告诉我吧
I wish you would tell me what was troubling you.
现在还不行
Not yet.
我今天收到了卡罗尔姑妈的一封信
I had a letter from Aunt Carrol today.
她有没有追问你行善了没
Did she grill you about your charitable activities?
没有
No...
她跟我说她即将去欧洲旅行
She told me about her forthcoming tour of Europe.
她说想给女儿弗洛伦斯找个伴
And she says that she needs a companion for her daughter Florence.
她想让...
So she has asked...
她想让我跟她去
Me to go with her?!
不 亲爱的 不是你
No, dear. Not you.
是艾米
Amy.
卡罗尔姑妈想跟她一起去欧洲
Aunt Carrol wants to go to Europe with her?
伦敦 英格兰 巨石阵
London, England, Stonehenge,
爱丁堡 巴黎 法国 维也纳
Edinburgh, Paris, France, Vienna,
柏林 威尼斯 意大利
Berlin, Venice, Italy,
雅典 罗马
Athens, Rome.
托马斯·库克先生会安排
Mr Thomas Cook will be arranging
非常曲折的火车换乘路线
some very circuitous rail connections.
但她想让我跟她去
But she wants me to go with her?
我求着她把你从我这接走
I actually begged her to take you off my hands,
同时感谢她如此善解人意
and she has my gratitude for being so obliging.
抱歉 乔
I'm sorry, Jo.
我知道那对你有多重要
I know how much that would have meant to you.
这不公平 妈妈
It isn't fair, Marmee.
玩乐都是艾米
Amy gets all the fun,
工作全是我
and all I ever do is work.
乔 你去了也不会开心的
Jo, you would've had a hard year,
装成别的样子 而不能做自己
pretending to be someone other than yourself.
那会让你失去很多
And I'm not sure that that wouldn't have cost you dearly.
你是在为艾米缝吗
Are you stitching that for Amy?
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
真希望我能说我很乐意
I wish I could say I do it gladly,
但我做不到
but I don't.
-乔 -别对我好好说话
- Oh, Jo... - Don't speak to me kindly!
我太轻率 太迟钝
l was too thoughtless, and too blunt,
言语放肆
and l have an ungovernable tongue!
我知道你有多受伤
I know how hurt you are.
我不能让别人看见 劳里
I can't let anybody see, Laurie!
你从不让别人看见你柔弱的那面
You never let people see your soft side!
但是在乎你的人都知道你也有那一面
But everyone who cares knows it's there!
现在我不想谈论我的柔弱面
I'd rather not talk about my soft side at the moment.
要不说说你吧
Why don't we talk about you?
你毕业了 有什么大计划
And all your grand plans, now you're a college graduate?
我没什么大计划
I don't have any grand plans.
祖父非常高兴 如释重负
Grandfather's so pleased and so relieved
我觉得他会让我休息一阵
I think he'll let me take a vacation for a while.
你真是太幸运了
Well, aren't you fortunate?
乔 乔
Jo! Jo!
贝丝
Beth?
约翰来家里接妈妈了
John came to the house, to fetch Marmee.
要生了 乔
It's happening, Jo.
我们最好让她躺下来 马奇夫人
We shall have to get her lying down, Mrs March.
她会累坏的
The girl's going to exhaust herself!
乖女儿 乖女儿