小妇人
第一集
准备好
Get ready.
-拿到了 -乔 这是厨房♥剪刀
- Got them. - Jo, those are the kitchen scissors.
-但它好用又锋利 -别让我当第一个
- They're good and sharp. - Please don't make me be the first.
不 艾米先来
No... Amy's first.
要是必须行这种圣礼 我很乐意
If I must make this sacrament, I do it gladly.
但你千万别多剪
But don't you dare take more than a half inch.
要寄信吗 马奇牧师
Do you have any letters for the post, Pastor March?
今晚就能用火车运走吗
This will go on the mail train tonight?
-可以的 先生 -保重 孩子
- Yes, sir. - Bless you, son.
好冷
Cold.
圣诞快乐 父亲
Merry Christmas, Father.
深爱你的梅格 乔 贝丝和艾米
With our fondest love, Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy.
没有礼物 还算什么圣诞节
Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents.
乔 从地毯上起来
Jo, get up off the rug.
你的宴会裙已经够皱的了
That party dress is in a bad enough state as it is.
我们不是说好今年不送礼物了吗
We agreed not to have any presents this year.
我们说好了
We said we didn't mind
只要跟爸妈和你们在一起 没礼物也没关系
as long as we had Marmee and Father and each other.
贝丝 爸爸还没回来
Beth, we haven't got Father
而且未来很长一段时间都见不到他
and we shan't have him for ever such a long time.
直到战争结束
Not until the war ends.
梅格 我找到了乔的手套
Meg! I found Jo's gloves.
油腻腻黏糊糊的
They're all creased and sticky.
之前在萨丽生日舞会上
I used them to mop up some lemonade
我弄洒了柠檬汁 用它们擦来着
I spilled at Sally's birthday dance.
乔 你怎么不洗干净
Jo, why didn't you clean them?
没有手套怎么赴宴
You can't go to a party without any gloves.
我本来盼着没人邀请我赴宴
I was hoping I wouldn't be invited to another one.
我当时就该乔装打扮 跟爸爸一起走
I should have gone away with Father in disguise,
报名参军 当个鼓手 像他一样尽义务
signed up as a drummer boy and done my duty as he has.
乔 规定不允许 也根本不可能
Jo, I don't think that's allowed or even possible.
再有 我想不到还有什么更讨厌的了
Besides, I can't think of anything more disagreeable.
你怎么会想住帐篷
Why would you want to sleep in a tent
用锡杯子喝水 吃那些...
and drink out of a tin mug and eat all sorts of...
难吃的食物
bad-tasting food?
因为 艾米 她忘了自己是位年轻淑女
Because, Amy, she forgets that she's a young lady
我正在帮她缝补裙子
and that I am trying to mend her dress.
我就是喜欢男孩子的穿衣打扮 工作和行为方式
I can't help that I like boy's clothes and work and manners.
生来做女孩简直是我经历过的
Being born a girl is the most disappointing thing
最令人失望的事情
that ever happened to me.
今天绝对是火车小站有史以来最繁忙的一天
I do believe that was busiest day the depot ever had.
我们得把二百箱士兵慰问品
We had to get 200 boxes of soldiers' comforts
搬上五点出发的火车
onto the five o'clock train
而且还缺一些手套
and we lacked mittens for some of them.
我们得像慢吞吞的老妇人一样坐着编织
We'll have to sit and knit more like pokey old women.
乔 小心点
Jo, be careful.
你好像累得不轻
You look tired to death.
今天马奇叔婆让我忙个不停
Aunt March kept me on my toes today.
圣诞节时大家都会放松一些 可她不会
Most people mellow out at Christmas but not her.
艾米 亲我一下再帮我拿暖和的拖鞋 好吗
Do I get a kiss as well as warm slippers, Amy?
一回家就见到你们简直太开心了
You're all such a treat to come home to.
我也有东西送你们 让你们也开心开心
And I have a treat for you, too.
一封信 爸爸寄来的吗
A letter? Is it from Father?
没错
Yes, it is.
你迟到了 西奥多
You're late, Theodore.
抱歉 爷爷
I'm sorry, Grandfather.
这一路还顺利吗
How was your voyage?
有没有照我说的
Did you stay on deck
待在甲板上 望着远方的地平线
and keep your eyes on the horizon as I advised?
大部分时间都是
Mostly.
大部分时间都没晕船
Mostly worked.
你带了校长的报告给我看吧
I presume you brought your principal's reports for me to read.
「要等整整一年才能重逢实在是太久了
"A year is a long time to wait before we meet again.
如果我们都勤奋工作 那艰苦日子便没有白费
But these hard days will not be wasted if we all work hard.
帮我转达对她们的深爱 帮我亲吻她们
Give them all my dear love and a kiss,
我终日思念她们 每夜都为她们祈祷
tell them I think of them by day and pray for them each evening.
我们的祖国分♥裂♥
Our country may be torn in two
因为人们无法就何为正义达成一致
because it can't agree on what is right,
但哪怕是在当下黑暗困难的时期
but even in this time of darkness,
军队伤亡惨重 士兵抛洒热血
when armies clash and blood is shed,
我们依然可以善待他人 给生活带来希望
we can shine a light through our kindness to each other.
我们可以赢下一些小战役
And there are smaller battles we can win,
我们心中的战争 家周围的战争
within our hearts and close to home.
我知道我的女儿定会勇敢地与心中的敌人战斗
I know my daughters will fight their bosom enemies bravely
完美地战胜自己
and conquer themselves so beautifully
等我回到我的小妇人身旁
that when I come back to them,
可能会更加喜欢她们 更加为她们骄傲」
I may be fonder and prouder than ever of my little women."
圣诞快乐 乔
Merry Christmas, Jo.
汉娜 你知道我妈妈在哪儿吗 她不在房♥间里
Hannah, do you know where our mother is? She isn't in her room.
她肯定不在 因为有个光脚的小伙子
She wouldn't be, because we had some shoeless little lad
骑自行车过来 使劲敲门
come wheeling and hammering on the door
说他妈妈又饿又病 快要死掉了
saying his mother was starving and sickly and like to die
她的孩子也都要跟她一起死掉了
and all her children like to die with her.
别用手指蘸糖浆吃了
Kindly get your fingers out the syrup.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
你妈妈就跟着他跑过去了
So, your mother went running off after him
看看能帮他点什么了
to see what she could do.
并且她从我的炉子边拿了一大堆木柴
And she took a great pile of firing from next to my stove.
只要剩下的足够我们做培根就行了
As long as we've enough to cook the bacon.
圣诞快乐 汉娜
Merry Christmas, Hannah!
快点放开我 小流氓们
If you don't unleash me, you young rapscallions,
不然你们就没有煎饼吃了
there will be no pancakes!
姑娘们
Girls.
我刚从我这辈子见过的最贫穷最不幸的家庭那回来
I've just come from the most deprived and wretched home I have ever seen.
一个母亲带着一个刚出生的婴儿
There was a mother with a newborn
另外五个孩子盖着一块破布抱在一起瑟瑟发抖
and five other little ones huddled under rags for warmth.
我拿了柴火去 但还是不够
I took firewood but... it was not enough.
奶油 我们都没吃过奶油
Cream! We never have cream.
我还拎着培根呢
I'm carrying the bacon.
香味就像地狱军团一样折磨着我
The smell torments me like the legions of the damned!
快点 贝丝 亲爱的
Hurry, Beth, dear.
那些糖霜酥皮卷要趁热送去
Don't let those sugar rolls get cold!
跟上 乔
Come on, Jo!
天啊 小姐 真抱歉
Oh, my stars! Miss, I'm so sorry.
我差点就把你的咖啡打翻了
I could have...broken your... coffee service.
很有可能还没到我就自己打翻了
I'm quite likely to break it myself before I'm through.
或是没控制住 自己全喝掉了
Or lose my self-control and just drink all the coffee.
我们要把我们的圣诞早餐
We're giving our Christmas breakfast away
送给一家素昧平生的可怜德国人
to a poor German family we've never even met.
-是你的主意吗 -不是 我们的母亲的
- Was that your idea? - No. Our mother's.
这个足球不是我的 是我祖父的
The soccer ball wasn't mine. It was my grandfather's.
他觉得我这个年纪的男孩会喜欢这个
He thinks it's the kind of thing a boy my age might like.
劳伦斯先生是你祖父吗
Mr Laurence is your grandfather?
昨晚是十年来我第一次见他
Until last night I hadn't seen him for ten years.
不过我现在和他一起住 至少要住到我上大学
But I'll be living with him now - at least until I go to college.
-挺好的 -快点
- That's nice. - Hurry up!
我该回去了 祖父正在窗边看着我
I should go back. Grandfather's watching through the window,
我得表现出很开心的样子
so I have to make out like I'm having fun.
-圣诞赠礼快乐 -谢了
- Happy Christmas present-giving! - Oh, yes.
乔 亲爱的 你来了
Jo, dear, there you are.
先给赫梅尔夫人端杯热饮
a hot drink first for Mrs Hummel.
把托盘给梅格
Give the tray to Meg.
贝丝和艾米
Beth and Amy,
你们能给孩子们盛一些燕麦粥吗
could you start spooning out some oatmeal for the little ones?
乔 你看看能不能把那扇破窗户挡住
Jo, see if you can stop that broken window.
用什么补
What with?
就用汉娜的帽子吧
Hannah's hat will do.
你不介意的话
If you'd be so kind.
我没想到还有人过着那样的生活
I didn't even know that people lived like that.