We're on the same journey, aren't we, Amy?
是的
Yes.
我们能永远这样吗
Can we make it last forever?
艾米订婚了
Amy's engaged to be married?
和劳里吗
To Laurie?
是的
Yes.
他整个冬天都在和我写信
He's been writing me all winter.
你希望他再次向你求婚吗
Were you hoping that he would ask you again?
不
No.
我希望他不会
I was hoping he wouldn't.
如果他问了 我可能会答应
Because if he had, I might have said yes...
但不是因为爱他答应的
And not for the right reasons.
我要写作了
I've got writing to do.
真好看 黛西
That's lovely, Daisy.
艾米一定最喜欢那个蓝色水罐
Amy will like the blue pitcher best,
蓝色是她最喜欢的颜色
blue is her favourite colour!
你看 多好看
Look. That's lovely!
他们提早到了
If they haven't arrived already, and early,
小姐从头到脚
and if the little lady isn't dressed
都穿着丝绸衣服
in silk from her head to her French-buttoned boots!
-我们去见她吧 走吧 -来啊
- Shall we go see her? Come on! - Come on!
-艾米 亲爱的 -妈妈
- Amy! Sweetheart! - Marmee!
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
谢谢 先生 你们好
Thank you, sir. Good to see you.
这不是订婚戒指
That's not an engagement ring.
她有一枚从萧邦珠宝店买♥♥的鸽子蛋那么大的蓝宝石
She has a sapphire from Chopard as big as a pigeon's egg!
但戴着戒指就戴不了手套了
But I can't get my glove on over it.
这是结婚戒指
It's a wedding ring!
-很好 很好 -谢谢 先生
- Well done! Well done! - Thank you, sir!
乔 现在灵感喷涌吗 我能来打扰吗
Hey, Jo! Is genius burning, or can you tolerate a visit?
我永远欢迎你来 小西
I can always tolerate a visit from you, Teddy.
但我不确定自己还能承受多少惊喜
But...I'm not sure how many more surprises I can bear.
你为什么不告诉别人 小西
Why didn't you tell anyone, Teddy?
我们觉得会很好玩
We thought it would be a lark.
我得尽快回我妻子那儿去了
I have to get back to my wife soon.
但我想说件事 就说这一次
But I want to say one thing, once,
以后就永远不再提起
and then put it by forever.
你想说什么 小西
And what is that, Teddy?
我竭尽全力来阻止自己爱你
I used every power in my possession to stop myself from loving you.
但我现在知道我永远做不到
And now I know I never shall.
我对你的爱至死不渝 乔
I will love you till the day I die, Jo.
但你和艾米在我心里换了位置
But you and Amy have changed places in my heart.
你是我的妹妹 而她是...
You are my sister, and she is...
劳伦斯夫人吗
Mrs Laurence?
是的
Yes.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
能
Yes.
现在我们能像以前那样快乐了吗
Now can we go back to being happy, like we were before?
不行
Not quite.
我们当时都是孩子 但现在长大了
We were children before, and we aren't any longer.
妈妈一会儿就过来
Marmee will be along soon.
她想确保你看了医生
She just wanted to be sure that you had seen the doctor.
埃斯特尔今早叫了医生过来
Estelle sent for him this morning.
诊断结果我早就知道了
He told me only what I knew already.
你中风了
Which is that you've had a stroke.
不严重 我没有危险
A small stroke. I am in no danger.
我想让你喝点汤
I want you to take some of this soup.
命令你的长辈 拨弄病患
Ordering your elders and fiddling with the sick.
你变成老处♥女♥了 乔瑟芬
You've turned into an old maid, Josephine.
我更愿意称自己为文学老处♥女♥
I prefer to think of myself as a literary spinster.
我们都当了姨妈
We're both aunts.
其中有快乐
There is a pleasure in it,
也有责任和烦恼
as well as duty, and vexation.
世界该对我们温柔些
The world should be kinder to those of us.
我们也有人生目标
Our lives are not without purpose.
但我的目标很小 马奇叔婆
But mine is small, Aunt March.
又小又窄
It's so small, and so narrow,
像墙一样把我困在中间
I feel it closing in on me like walls.
我不想要这样的人生
I wasn't meant for a life like this.
现在
Now...
张嘴
Open up.
等我准备好
W-when I'm ready.
会有好时光的
Better times will come.
巴尔教授 是你吗
Professor Bhaer? Is that you?
马奇小姐
Miss March!
你满脸倦容
You look tired.
我去探望叔婆了 她病了
I've been to see my aunt. She's sick.
你怎么过来了
What in heaven's name has brought you here?
公事
Business.
过来躲雨吧
Please, take shelter.
你说你会回来的
You said you'd come back.
我答应贝丝要留下来
I promised Beth I'd stay.
我不该停止写信的
I shouldn't have stopped writing.
你没有
You didn't.
你写了诗文
You wrote a poem.
叫做《我的贝丝》
It was called My Beth.
你看到了
You saw it?
我把诗文贴着心脏放置
And I keep it against my heart...
我的心一直为你而痛
Which has been sore for you.
我该走了
I should go.
-你还要招待客人吧 -没有
- You must entertain visitors, perhaps? - No.
只有我的家人
It's just my family.
别担心 我和他们说了好多关于你的事
But don't worry, I've told them so much about you.
是吗
Oh, you have?
过来
Come here.
我不记得怎么弄得好看了
I've forgotten how to do it the pretty way!
你不用费心 乔
You don't have to, Jo.
你很美
You look beautiful.
大家都很喜欢他
Everybody really likes him.
快点 乔 该你了
Hurry up, Jo. It's your turn,
你的听众们都等不及了
and your audience is getting restless!
巴尔男校
团结 自♥由♥ 慈善
她看上去强壮了些 艾米 真的
She's looking a little stronger, Amy. I'm sure of it.
是啊
Yeah.
孩子们
Boys! Boys!
苹果采摘先停一停 过来喝茶
Lay off the apple picking for now and come and get your tea.
一班站这儿 二班站那儿 让我看见你们
Class One over there, Class Two there, where I can see you.
我想不到马奇叔婆
I never imagined Aunt March
会在遗嘱里把李园留给乔
would leave Plumfield to Jo in her will.
我敢说她肯定没想到乔会把李园用来开学院
And I dare say Aunt March never imagined what she'd do with it.
我觉得这所老房♥子从未让她快乐过
I don't think that old house ever made her happy.
但给我带来了任何城♥堡♥都带不来的快乐
But it's brought me more joy than any castle in the air,
即便我的头发开始变白
even if my hair is turning grey.
没有什么是完美的
Nothing is ever perfect.
但可以刚刚好
But things can be just right.
是的
Yes, they can.