剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
我是假唱届一颗璀璨的星 好嘛
I'm a star at this, okay?
这是我的技能
This is my craft.
她在我的领地内
She's in my domain.
我生来长来就是为了这个
I was born and raised for this.
我很高兴你们做了我的节目
I'm glad y'all made my show.
这节目应该叫做尼克假唱大作战
This should be "Nick lip-syncing battle."
我要拿到金腰带
-I want the belt.
所以 伊基帮了你吗
So, is Iggy helping?
我是说 她还挺擅长这方面的 对吧
I mean, she's kind of good at this stuff, right?
是的 但是 嗯 她有点硬生生地把我踹到了另一边
Yeah, but, um, she kind of kicked me to the side,
这样让我赢得更加甜蜜蜜
so that makes me winning even sweeter.
太棒了 真的很好
That's awesome. Really good.
我准备好了 感觉好吗
I'm ready. Feel good?
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - Excellent.
伊基 不要因为我今晚将要
Iggy, don't kick me out the house
对你做的事情就把我踹出家门 好吗
for what I'm about to do to you tonight, okay?
别来我的领地撒野 宝贝
Don't be coming to my domain, baby.
但是我依然爱你
But I still got love for you.
但是今晚你完蛋了
But it's over for you tonight.
接招吧
Boom.
# I don't know where I'm goin' #
# but I sure know where I've been #
# hangin' on the promises in the songs of yesterday #
# and I've made up my mind #
他是个疯子 看他的靴子
He is a nutcase. Look at his boots.
# I ain't wastin' no more time #
# here I go again #
# here I go again #
# I'm just another heart in need of rescue #
# waiting on love's sweet charity #
# and I'm gonna hold on for the rest of my days #
# 'cause I know what it means #
# to walk along the lonely street of dreams #
# here I go again on my own #
# goin' down the only road I've ever known #
# like a drifter, I was born to walk alone #
# and I've made up my mind #
# I ain't wastin' no more time #
# but here I go again #
嘿 等会
Yo, hold on.
哇喔
Wow!
克里丝 好的
Chrissy. All right.
少侠带来了他的满分表演 对吗
Did Swaggy P bring his "A" Game?
是的 这简直就是一个音乐录影带
All right. That was straight out of a music video.
看起来美极了
It looked beautiful!
我很欣赏上我们节目的任何人 能够带来首伤感的情歌♥
I appreciate anyone that comes on this show, though,
并且仍然做得很好
and does a ballad and still kills it.
因为在我们节目里 伤感的情歌♥是很难表演的
'Cause ballads are tough to do on this show,
你成功了
and you killed it.
我最爱的部分之一 我敢这么说
One of my favorite parts, though, I will say,
是他走出来的时候
was his walking out.
他看起来真的很伤心
He really looked sad.
这是属于他的时刻
That was a moment for him.
就像 有些很好的表演
Like, that was some good acting.
他就像
He was like...
我很受伤
I was hurt.
因为伊基在家并不这么卖♥♥力 所以我很受伤
'Cause Iggy don't grind like that at home so I was hurt.
嘿 等会 我得问问 在家谁做饭
Yo, hold on. I got to ask... who cooks at home?
-我的宝贝 -啊
- My baby. - Aww!
伊基·阿塞莉娅在家会给尼克·杨做些什么好吃的呢
What kind of dishes does Iggy Azalea cook Nick Young at home?
尼克最爱... 尼克喜欢小孩吃的食物
Nick's favorite... Nick likes kid food.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 我要做的其实很简单
So, my job is easy.
什么 像炸猪排还是
What, like breaded pork chops or... ?
这其实上是他首选最爱的食物
That's actually his number-one favorite food
是一份炸猪排三明治
is a breaded pork-chop sandwich.
是的 猪排三明治 嘿
Yep. Pork-chop sandwich. Hey.
你在开玩笑吧
You cannot be serious right now.
是的 这是他的最爱 这是他最爱的食物
Yeah, that's his favorite. That's his favorite food.
嘿 别不好意思 宝贝 我们就是酱紫
Hey, don't be ashamed, baby. That's what we do.
稍后 将有一位明星赢得金腰带
When we come back, one of these stars wins the belt,
而另一位的奖品陈列柜里将留下个空位
and the other's gonna have an empty spot in their trophy case.
或者在他们的床上留下个空位
Or an empty spot in the bed next to them.
我们接下来将在假唱大作战颁发大奖
We're handing out the title next on "Lip Sync Battle."
# Here I go again on my own #
# everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll #
好的 欢迎回到假唱大作战
A'ight, welcome back to "LSB."
伊基对战少侠 整晚战局都很紧张
Iggy versus Swaggy... it's been a tight battle all night.
现在观众们尖叫欢呼吧
Now it's time for the crowd to make some noise
让我们知道谁将赢得假唱大作战的金腰带
and let us know who deserves the "LSB" Belt.
克里丝 到这来 让我们一起来
Chrissy, come on over. Let's do it.
我们开始吧
Here we go!
好的
All right.
是伊基·阿塞莉娅吗
Is it Iggy Azalea?
还是尼克·杨
Or... Nick Young?
是的 是的
Yeah! Yeah!
是的 是的
Yeah! Yeah!
是的
Yeah!
是的
Yes!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
本届假唱大作战冠军是
the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion is...
杨少侠 不
Swaggy! No!
不 不 不 不 这是个平局
No! No, no, no! It's a tie!
伊基·阿塞莉娅
Iggy Azalea!
我以为你赢了 我以为你赢了
Thought you had it. I thought you had it.
-是啊 -我以为你赢了
- Yeah. - I thought you had it.
伊基
Iggy.
很接近 很接近
It was close. It was close.
我们住一块儿 我们住一块儿
We live together. We live together.
你可以把它放在你的男人秘密基地里 宝贝
You can keep it in the man cave, babe.
你知道吗
You know what?
老实说 尼克 她赢了可能更好
Honestly, Nick, it's probably better that she won.
啊
Aww!
那么
Well...
感谢我们有史以来第一对假唱情侣档
Thanks to our first-ever lip-sync couple.
我希望他们能拥抱言欢
I hope they can hug it out...
给对方一点爱
... give a little love to each other.
让我们听听现场假唱大作战所有粉丝的呼声
And let's hear it for all the "LSB" Fans out there.
克里丝和我祝大家晚安
Good night from Chrissy and myself.
记住 嗨翻舞台 埃勒
And remember... knock 'em out the box, L.
嗨翻我 埃勒
Knock 'em out, L.
# 'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby #
# yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag #
# baby, like me #
# ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-oooooh #
我爱你们
We love y'all!
# Oh, yeah #
# dirtbag #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表