剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
Right down the Dwayne!
哇 好的
Wow. Okay.
所以吉米 你第一首要表演什么呢
So, Jimmy, what's your first song?
《跨越界限》
First song's gonnabe "Jump In The Line"
来自哈里·贝拉方特
by Harry Belafonte.
有点萨尔萨舞曲的感觉 适合开趴
A little salsa, get the party going.
派对嗨起来 一起跳起来
I want to get a party, I want to get a dance group going.
女士们先生们 为您献上最真诚的假唱表演
Okay. Ladies and gentlemen, sincerely faking it,
有请吉米·肥伦
here is Jimmy Fallon.
*Shake, shake, shake, Senora*
*shake your body line*
*shake, shake, shake, Senora*
*shake it all the time*
*work, work, work, Senora*
*work your body line*
*work, work, work, Senora*
*work it all the time*
*my girl's name is Senora*
*I tell you, friends, I adore her*
*And when she dances, oh, brother!*
*She's a hurricane in all kinds of weather*
*jump in the line, rock your body in time*
*okay, I believe you*
*jump in the line, rock your body in time*
*okay, I believe you*
*jump in the line, rock your body in time*
*Oh!*
*You can talk about cha-cha*
*tango, waltz, or the rumba*
*Senora's dance has more title*
*your jump in the saddle, hold on to the bridle*
*jump in the line, rock your body in time*
*okay, I believe you*
*jump in the line, rock your body in time*
*Rock your body, child!*
*Jump in the line, rock your body in time*
*Somebody help me!*
*Jump in the line, rock your body in time*
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay. Okay.
这里
Here.
谢谢你 克丽丝
Thank you very much, Chrissy.
谢谢
Thank you very...
别被鼓点带跑了
Don't mess with drumming action.
你们很懂怎么开趴嘛
You guys know how to party.
他们知道应该嗨起来
They know how to party down there!
他们都知道
They know where the party's at!
那么 道恩
All right, so, Dwayne... ?
什么
Yeah?
-他竟然还在 -是的
- Is he still there? - Oh, yeah.
喔 耶 哇 哇 好吧
Oh, yeah. Wow, wow. Okay.
闻得出我在煮什么吗
Can you smell what I'm cooking?
我也是很有料的
I'm cooking some food.
哇
Wow.
-道恩 -是的
- Dwayne? - Yes?
你对他的表演有什么想法吗
What did you feel about Jimmy's performance?
我的想法吗
What I felt about it?
我们南方有个说法 叫放了两天的不太新鲜的马肉
I felt like, how we say down in the south,
勉强凑合吧 就是这感觉
two-day-old, stale horse but that's okay.
怎么可以这样对我 你可是主持人
You can't do that! You're the host!
你不能笑场和鼓掌 你在主持节目好吗
You can't laugh and clap! You're hosting the show!
没忍♥住没忍♥住
But it's funny.
我是公平的 绝对是
I'm impartial, I'm impartial.
我不投票 我不投票
I don't vote, I don't vote.
但就是有趣啊没办法
But it was always supposed to be funny.
-他确实很棒 -我没有投票
- He was amazing. - I don't vote.
-看 你让我好生心慌 -吉米 吉米
- Look, you're leaving me hanging. - Jimmy, Jimmy.
我猜道恩要跟你在休息室里好好聊聊
I think Dwayne wants a word with you in the lounge.
我爱你 但是我爱你
I love you. But I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
克丽丝 看了他俩表演的节目
Chrissy, you've seen them both.
你有什么想法吗
What do you think?
我不知道之前有没有人这么说过
I don't know if anyone has ever uttered this before,
-但是吉米让我有些 -喘息
- but Jimmy left me breas... - breath...
窒息
Breastless!
窒息
Breastless?
从来没有人让我有过这种感觉
Nobody has left me breastless ever.
好吧 好吧
Oh. Okay, okay.
对不起 你没事儿吧
Sorry, y'all.
不 吉米让我有点喘不过气
No, Jimmy left me breathless.
我就没看见过克丽丝的呼吸
But I wasn't looking at... Chrissy's breath.
-呼吸 是的 -你确定吗 你保证
- Breath, yes. - You weren't? You promise?
不 我是说 这里很冷吧
No, I mean, it's cold in here,
你可以看到很多人的呼吸
you can to see a lot of people's breath,
但是我真没看到她的
but I wasn't looking at her breaths at all.
是外面很冷 我们懂的
It's cold outside. We understand.
所以 额
So, uh,
准备好了吗 吉米即将步入教堂
coming up, get ready to see Jimmy go to church.
道恩即将回到70年代
Dwayne's going back to the '70s.
不要走开 精彩马上回来
Stay tuned for more "Lip Sync Battle."
Shake it off
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
欢迎回到《对口型假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
他们愉快交谈的时间总是短暂的
Now it's time for both stars to stop talking the talk
比赛要继续了
and start walking the walk.
即将开始第二轮
We're moving into round 2.
升级版加料版假唱大作战
The lip-sync battle royale... with cheese.
吉米下了不少功夫
Jimmy had to put in some real work in this.
他花了一万个小时来排练这个
He put in 10,000 hours of rehearsal time.
不付出哪来的收获呢
No pain, no gain.
现在就来看看
And now let's take a look
他是如何为此次比赛做准备的
at how he prepared for the battle.
如果你参加对口型假唱大作战这个节目
There's a lot of things
再怎么充分准备都不为过
you can do to prepare for "Lip Sync Battle."
我是说 有时候 跟别人谈话的时候
I mean, sometimes, just talking to people,
我会不自觉地跟着动嘴唇
I just... Just put in a little extra lip movement.
别人可能注意不到 我就这样偷偷地动一动
I don't know if you saw it. I just snuck a couple in there.
你明白
You know?
我很擅长对口型
I'm so good at lip-syncing,
我甚至能倒对如流
I can even lip-sync words backwards.
我可以倒着说话
I can talk backwards.
也就是说 我已经准备好干掉巨石强森
That is "I'm ready to come and beat the Rock
然后戴着金腰带离开了
and conquer and leave with the belt."
我也不是刻意让他难堪
I don't want to embarrass him,
但要是我一不小心赢了 也是没办法的事
but if it happens, it happens, you know?
他能做的 就是表现得像个勇敢的少年
And he's just got to be a big boy
不哭 站起来撸
and put his big-boy pants on.
当然 我不会当他面这么说的
Of course, I'll never say any of this to his face.
见到他的时候 我只会说 嗨 道恩
'Cause when I see him, I'll be like, "Hey! Hey, Dwayne."
最近如何 兄弟
"How are you, man?"
我告诉你
You know what?
我需要马上进入状态
I got to get in my zone right now.
你可以跟我一起
You can come with me.
我要通过这个找到我内心的平静
This is what I have to do to find my inner peace.
*Life is a mystery*
*everyone must stand alone*
*I hear you call my name*
*and it feels like home*
*When you call my name, it's like a little prayer*
*I'm down on my knees*
*I want to take you there*
*in the midnight hour, I can feel your power*
*just like a prayer, you know I'll take you there*
*like a child*
*you whisper softly to me*
*you're in control*
just like a child
*now I'm dancing*
*it's like a dream*
*no end and no beginning*
*you're here with me*
*it's like a dream*
*let the choir sing*
*when you call my name, it's like a little prayer*
*I'm down on my knees*
*I want to take you there*
*in the midnight hour, I can feel your power*
*just like a prayer, you know I'll take you there*
*when you call my name, it's like a little prayer*
*I'm down on my knees*
*I want to take you there*
*in the midnight hour, I can feel your power*
*just like a prayer, you know I'll take you there*
这都是我的随从
This is my entourage.
我们一起云游四方
We go out, we go everywhere together.
吉米 显然你已经受到神的启示
Jimmy, obviously you were divinely inspired.
这点我很欣赏
I appreciate that.
是的 没错
Yeah, I was.
我觉得我需要过来
I felt I had to get in there
好让大家知道他们对我有多么重要
and let people know how much they mean to me.
你们所有人都像是在跟我说悄悄话的孩子
You're all like a child whispering to me.
那么现在 道恩 道恩
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表