剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
我觉得彩排还不错
I think rehearsals went well.
我想现场观众的热情
I think the energy of the crowd's
能够让我尽情地释放自我
really gonna help me get there.
我不想在彩排时四处窥探
I don't like to peak during rehearsal,
所以带着无比兴奋的心情去感受屋子里的氛围
so I'm just really excited to feel the vibe in the room.
总而言之我想约翰他会吓破胆的
I think that John should be afraid of me, generally.
这也算是我的地盘
This is kind of my area.
他可能在洗澡时会这么做 但对我来说生活就是如此
He might do it in the shower, but this is my life.
你知道我要唱什么 对吧
You know my song, don't you?
因为你一直在问
'Cause you keep asking me.
我觉得业余选手不该参加假唱比拼
I'm not sure that amateurs should try lip-syncing.
你得手脚灵活
You got to stay limber.
你要有极其健康的饮食方式
You got to have an incredibly healthy diet.
这是很严肃的事情 所以
It's serious business, so...
太吓人了 真的太吓人了
Terrified. Just terrified.
我真心恨你
I literally hate you.
我打算唱和女性形体有关的曲子
I'm gonna be singing a little ditty about the female form.
非常动听 歌♥词也不错
It's very tasteful, very well-written.
我真的不想和你说话
This is the last time I'm ever gonna speak to you.
Big, big booty
what you got a big booty
big, big booty
what you got a big booty
have you seen her on the dance floor
she got the boom, shake the room
that's the lightnin' in the thunder
you wanna meet her
我输定了
- I'm dead. - * you wanna touch her
see the light in her eyes
and it starts to make you wonder
all the sexy girls in the party
go and grab a man
bring him to the dance floor
go and light them jeans
don't you worry, you're dancin'
it's his birthday, give him what he ask for
let me show you how to do it
big, big booty
what you got a big booty
Work.
Big, big booty
- * what you got a big booty * - Shake that.
Big, big booty
let me show you how to do it
booty, booty, booty, booty, booty everywhere
look at her booty, stop, stare
they love that booty, hell, yeah
the way she twerk it, not fair
she got a booty that'll swallow a thong
and if you do it, better do it dirty all night long
booty, toot it, boot it, you know the plan
so much booty, she could supply the demand
I wanna take that big 'ol booty shoppin' at the mall
I wanna pick it up and put that booty in my car
baby, your booty is a movie star
Oscar award winner of them all
now give me that
throw up your hands if you love a big booty
Shake that.
我都搞不懂为什么我和洛佩兹站在同一个舞台上
Why I decided to sing a song about booty
还要唱这首翘臀歌♥
on the same stage as J.Lo's booty,
我真是搞不懂
I will never know.
她刚才表演太棒了
She was killing it.
我走出来
I came out.
我要做到就是走过来 然后我就
All I had to do was walk, and I was like...
好了
Okay.
等下 等下 等下 这是什么情况
Wait, wait, wait. What is happening?!
-约翰 过来这里 -我超爱洛佩兹的
- John, come on over. - I'm in love with J.Lo.
拜托 约翰 约翰
Come on, John. John!
淡定 约翰 小虎哥 淡定 小虎哥 淡定
John, easy, tiger. Easy, tiger. Easy, tiger.
女士们先生们 让我们再次用掌声欢迎詹妮弗·洛佩兹的到来
Ladies and gentlemen, once again, Jennifer Lopez.
你今晚真的光彩照人
You look beautiful tonight.
非常感谢 非常感谢你的到来
We appreciate you, baby. We appreciate you very much.
好了 安娜 你和约翰回座休息下
All right, Anna. You and John have a seat.
你们坐下来稍事休息
You guys sit down and relax.
放松好好休息下
Relax and just kick back.
克里丝 要不要就刚才我们所经历这神奇的一幕
Chrissy, you want to give us your commentary
发表下你的看法
on this unbelievable moment we've just experienced?
我觉得 比如说 约翰本来可以全♥裸♥演出
I think, like, John could have gotten naked
然后为我们表演下甩吊神技
and, like, done the helicopter,
这也没什么
and it wouldn't have mattered.
安娜把她的朋友詹妮弗·洛佩兹叫出场了
Anna called her friend Jennifer Lopez.
不过约翰还是可以试下的
But he could still try.
我认为安娜不管是什么都做得很好
I've decided Anna can do everything well.
-我从没见过像你这样的 -我同意
- I have not seen one single... - I agree.
你真的太棒了 说实话
You are amazing. Like, seriously.
你所表演的这一切
Everything.
不要走开 看今晚的冠军究竟花落谁家
Well, stay tuned to see if tonight's title
是安娜·肯德里克还是约翰·卡拉辛斯基
goes to Anna Kendrick or John Krasinski
尽在假唱大♥比♥拼
here on "Lip Sync Battle."
All the sexy girls in the party
go and grab a man
bring him to the dance floor
Everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll
欢迎回到假唱大♥比♥拼
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
马上到了比赛揭晓的时刻
It's judgment day.
克里丝 请准备好腰带
Chrissy, the belt, please.
现场观众们 你们来决定最终的结果
Audience, you are the judge and jury.
冠军是约翰·卡拉辛斯基
Is the winner John Krasinski?
还是安娜·肯德里克
Or is the winner Anna Kendrick?
噢 究竟谁才是赢家
Oh. Who was it?
噢 哇 冠军得主
Oh, wow. And the winner...
刚才的表演谁会是赢家
Who did it turn out to be?
冠军 假唱大♥比♥拼的冠军
And the winner and "Lip Sync" Battle champion...
安娜·肯德里克
... Anna Kendrick.
我来就行 我来就行
I got it. I got it.
-安娜 -我来拿吧
- So, Anna... - I got it.
-安娜 -我来拿吧
- ... Anna... - I got it.
安娜 你赢得了冠军 现在有何感想
So, Anna, you won the title. How do you feel?
我觉得吧意料之中拉
I mean, not surprised.
-噢 -没错
- Ooh. - Yeah.
约翰是个难得的对手
John was a worthy opponent.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
真是太棒了给她一次热烈的掌声
That was actually amazing. Give her a round of applause.
她的表演真的相当出色
She did an unbelievable job.
今晚安娜和约翰为我们带来了精彩的对决
So, Anna and John brought their "A" Games tonight,
大家也目睹了今晚精彩的节目
and we got everything we wanted...
音乐很棒 大家也乐在其中
great music, a lot of excitement,
我们幽默有趣的嘉宾 为我们带来了十足的欢乐
fun guests, and a lot of laughs.
请继续收看下期的假唱大♥比♥拼
Be sure to check out our next "Lip Sync Battle."
我是埃勒酷 克里丝和我
I'm LL Cool J, and for me, Chrissy,
还有所有假唱大♥比♥拼的幕后人员向大家说声 晚安
and everyone in the "Lip Sync" Crew, good night,
请记住我们的话 把对手打得落花流水
and remember... knock 'em out the box, Al!
落花流水
Knock 'em out, Al!
Bring him to the dance floor
go and light them jeans
don't you worry, you're dancin'
it's his birthday, give him what he ask for
let me show you how to do it
big, big booty
what you got a big booty
Work.
Big, big booty
what you got a big booty
Shake that.
Big, big booty
let me show you how to do it
booty, booty, booty, booty, booty...
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表