剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
I get a little messy with you, buddy.
表演的很精彩
It's all good.
那么 哟 给你 给你 拿着
So, yo, here you go. Here you go, here you go.
谢谢 耶 小心点
Thank you. Yeah, be careful with that.
别掉话筒上
Don't let anything drip.
哎呀
Eww!
我一直想这么干来着
I had a dream like this once.
还行吧 那么
It's all good. So...
估计现在我老爹不会为我骄傲了
Now my father would not be proud.
爸比 我犯了个小错误
Father, I've made a boo-boo.
为他致以热烈的掌声
Give him a round of applause.
很精彩 表演的很精彩
That was amazing. That was amazing.
格雷格 去那边坐会吧
Gregg, go sit in the lounge.
我一会得找个《好家伙》的人
I'm gonna have one of the Goodfellas
给你拿毛巾什么的帮帮你了
bring you a towel or something and hook you up.
他们会打点好 放松啊
They'll cover the -- be easy.
格雷格 你的表演很下"流"啊
You're playing dirty, Gregg.
没错
Yeah.
哦 耶 嗯 这 这个有点 额
Oh, yeah, yeah. This is, uh...
这个出乎意料 不可思议啊
This got weird. It got weird.
你看看那头发 告诉我
Look at that hair and tell me that's not
现在并不是《我为玛丽狂》状况
"Something About Mary" Right now.
那边上映的是《我为玛丽狂》
That is -- that is "Something About Mary."
应该是《我为格雷格·萨克因狂》
Something about Gregg Sulkin.
《我为格雷格·萨克因狂》
Something about Gregg? There is something.
那可真没想到
That's unbelievable.
尽管你那八十年代的头型真心高冷
You got that '80s hair-band down thing cold, though.
我挺喜欢的 那真是难以预料
I like it. That was unexpected.
# Jump, jump, jump to it! Jump! #
好吧
Okay.
各位观众 锁定假唱大作战
Everybody, stay tuned to see
谁将带走冠军金腰带
who wins the Lip Sync championship belt.
我们拭目以待
We'll find out in a moment.
# My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard #
# And they're like it's better than yours #
# Damn right #
# Everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll #
欢迎回到假唱大作战
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
这场对决可以称得上史诗对决
This has been a truly classic matchup,
一分钟内观众就将决定冠军归属
and in a minute, the audience will choose the winner.
克里丝 腰带 谢谢
Chrissy, the belt, please.
观众朋友是时候使用你的生杀大权了
Audience, it's up to you guys.
你们准备好了么
You ready?
准备好了么
Are you ready?
胜利者是维多利亚·嘉斯蒂么
Is the winner Victoria Justice?
还是格雷格·萨克因呢
Or is the winner Gregg Sulkin?
那么假唱大作战的冠军是
And the winner and the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion is...
格雷格·萨克因
...Gregg Sulkin.
做到了
Did his thing.
他做到了
He did his thing.
哟 好吧
Yo, all right.
你要知道 那就是我们要说的
You see, that's what I'm talking about, yes.
恩 来个团队抱抱吧
Yeah, let's all just have a group hug.
哦 额滴神啊
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉你未夺冠
I'm sorry you didn't win.
但是我也爱你
I love you, too.
格雷格 好了
Gregg, okay.
现在 这腰带有点
Now, that belt is kind of --
你打算怎么炫耀这腰带呢
what are you gonna do with the belt?
说实话啊 挺有意思的
To be honest, it's funny.
我看过诸如美国职业摔角之类的 我曾经幻想
I used to watch, like, WWE, and I used to be --
你知道的 像三大H一样吐气 嗤嗤嗤嗤
You know, like Triple H, when he used to go, "Psssssssh!"
我觉得三大H就在眼前
I feel like Triple H right now.
你是三大G 没错三大G
You're Triple G. Yeah, Triple G.
-他是三大G -我的新说唱名
He's Triple G. My new rap name.
好吧
All right.
今晚是个难忘的假唱盛宴
That was a great, great night of lip-syncing.
衷心感谢维多利亚和格雷格
Thanks to Victoria and Gregg.
他们表演很精彩 我是埃勒酷
They were amazing. I'm LL Cool J.
并且祝我亲爱的克里丝
And for me, Chrissy,
和每一个观看假唱大作战的观众 晚安
and everyone in "Lip Sync" Crew, good night!
记得嗨翻舞台
Knock 'em out the box, L.
嗨翻我 埃勒酷
Knock 'em out, L.
# My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard #
# And they're like it's better than yours #
# Damn right it's better than yours #
# I can teach you, but I have to charge #
# My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard #
# And they're like it's better than yours #
# Damn right it's better than yours #
# I can teach you, but I have to charge #
# I know you want it #
# The thing that makes me #
# What the guys go crazy for #
# They lose their minds #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表