剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good #
# everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll #
# ohhhhhhh #
# well, it's plain to see you were meant for me, yeah #
# and I'm your boy, your 20th century toy #
掌声欢迎我们的万人迷 主持埃勒酷
Give it up for our knockout host, LL Cool J.
举起手来 把手都举起来
Hands up, hands up!
欢迎收看假唱大作战
Welcome to "Lip Sync Battle."
各位都知道规则 不管在电视机前
You know what it is. You've seen it on TV.
在网络上 您都能收看我们的节目
You've seen it online. You've seen it everywhere.
节目规则很简单
Game is simple.
两位明星嘉宾各自表演一首歌♥曲
Two stars perform two songs,
两位选手都奋力比拼假唱技巧 大玩心理战
each while trying to outsync and outpsyche their opponent.
之后观众来决定谁是最后的赢家 好吗
Then the audience decides who wins, all right?
好了
All right.
现在 比拼需要两位明星来完成
Now, look, the battle is personal.
两位明星嘉宾也做好赢得冠军的准备
The stars are in it to win it.
呈现在观众面前的是各种音乐风格的表演
You're gonna hear all types of music,
从摇滚到嘻哈 到東西岸风格说唱 还有蓝调
from rock to hip-hop to east coast, west coast, R&B,
现代爵士 传统风格 乡村音乐 所有能想到的都应有尽有
hipster, old-school, country, you name it.
尽在假唱大作战 知道么 好了
"Lip Sync Battle" Got it, all right?
和往常一样 今晚和我一起坐镇的
Here to help me tonight, as always,
还有我们的美女评论员
is our color commentator,
她可爱而有才 是我的甜心 欢迎克里丝·泰根
the lovely, the talented, my girl, Chrissy Teigen.
耶
Yeah!
克里丝 克里丝
Go, Chrissy! Go, Chrissy!
嘉宾们都清楚为什么来参加这节目 为了赢得冠军
The stars know why they're here... to win.
冠军的奖品是什么 假唱金腰带
And what do they want to win? The lip sync belt.
克里丝 能向观众展示下腰带吗
Chrissy, can you show them the belt?
看 真是美的无以伦比
Look at this belt. I mean, it's pretty fantastic.
我得说 重得像
I got to say, it's heavy as .
好了 可以了
Yeah, there you go.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
现在欢迎今晚的表演选手
Let's welcome our performers.
首先 两度“与星共舞”获奖者
First up, a two-time champion on "Dancing With the Stars"...
朱莉安·浩夫
... Julianne Hough!
她的到来真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
接下来是她的对手
And her opponent,
“与星共舞”五度获得者
a five-time champion on "Dancing With the Stars"...
德瑞克·浩夫
Derek Hough!
瞧瞧 这可怕的家伙
Look at that look, that mean mug.
不可思议 他是如此专注 已经做好比赛的准备
Unbelievable. He's focused, ready for war.
再看看她 一脸严肃 好吧
Look at her. She is serious. Okay.
看来将会是一场腥风血雨的对决
This is gonna get ugly.
好了 那么 刚才我们问过德瑞克谁第一个上
All right, so... so, we asked Derek who should go first,
然后 他很绅士 很优雅地说他应该第一个上
and, like the gentleman he is, he graciously said he should.
-真是绅士哈 -没错
- Typical. - Yeah.
比赛开始后
And so it begins.
朱丽安 可以先坐下休息
Julianne, you can have a seat, of course.
现在你有机会开始你的兄妹小复仇
This is your chance for a little sibling revenge.
你的第一首表演歌♥曲是什么
What's your first song?
我第一首表演的歌♥曲
My first song is
我妈在我小时候经常唱给我听
a song my mother used to sing to me as a child.
那是什么歌♥曲
And what song would that be?
麦克摩尔的《不可抑制》
Macklemore, "Can't Hold Us Down."
啊
Aww.
这首歌♥太棒了 真的太棒了
It's a beautiful song. It's beautiful.
她 我母亲唱得比我好听多了
She... she does a way better job than I do,
但我想为了她好好表演这首歌♥曲
but I'm gonna try to do a good job for her.
好 那么 用假唱方式来直击我们的心灵深处
All right, well, fake rapping his way into America's hearts
就是德瑞克·浩夫为我们带来的《不可抑制》
is Derek Hough with "Can't Hold Us"!
耶
Yeah!
Let's go!
All right. All right.
Okay.
All right. Okay.
All right. Okay.
# return of the mack, get 'em, what it is, what it does #
# what it is, what it isn't #
# lookin' for a better way to get up out of bed #
# instead of getting on the Internet and checking a new hit #
# get up, thrift shop, pimp strut walking #
# little bit of humble, little bit of cautious #
# somewhere between like Rocky and Cosby #
# sweater game, nope, nope, y'all can't copy #
# yup, bad, moonwalking, this here is our party #
# my posse's been on Broadway #
# and we did it our way, grown music #
# I shed my skin and put my bones #
# into everything I record to it #
# and yet I'm on #
# let that stage light go and shine on down #
# got that Bob Barker suit game and Plinko in my style #
# money, stay on my craft and stick around for those pounds #
# Pass the torch and put on for my town #
# trust me, on my I-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t #
# hustlin', spread it across the country #
# labels out here, nah, they can't tell me nothin' #
# We give it to the people, spread it across the country #
# can we go back? This is the moment #
# tonight is the night, we'll fight till it's over #
# So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us #
# like the ceiling can't hold us #
# can we go back? This is the moment #
# tonight is the night, we'll fight till it's over #
# so we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us #
# like the ceiling can't hold us #
噢 天呐
Oh, my god.
一边去 瑞恩·刘易斯
Move over, Ryan Lewis!
你觉得你刚才表演如何
How do you think you did?
嗯 堪称完美
Um, perfect.
你表演得很完美
You did perfect.
没有 开个玩笑
No, I'm just kidding.
好吧 好吧 我以为最后不是那个倒地的动作
Yeah, yeah, I thought instead of the drop mike at the end,
我只是做了个面 面朝下的倒地动作
I'd just do a face... face drop instead.
很不错 相当不错
It was good. It was pretty good.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
-刚才表演真是太棒了 -多谢
- That was excellent. - Thank you. Yes.
朱莉安 你觉得你老哥刚才的表演如何
So, Julianne, what do you think about your big brother, here?
我觉得你已经使出你的杀手锏了
Well, I feel like you pulled out all your stops
你那招太空摇滚 就那一套了
with your pelvic thrusts and all of that stuff.
只有你才能做那动作 太不公平了
That's your move. That's not even fair.
这是我的招牌动作
It's my move.
这是假唱比赛
This is a lip-syncing contest.
刚才有很多太空摇滚的动作
There was a lot of pelvic thrusting,
还有很多的
and a lot of...
-德瑞克 过去那里坐吧 -好的 好的
- Derek, have a seat over there. - Yeah. Yeah.
刚才我们对视得有点久 老兄 有点奇怪
That was a long stare, bro. That was weird.
不 不 好吧 好吧 等会
No, no, look. All right, all right, hold up.
相信我 其实也没那么久
Trust me, it wasn't that long.
朱莉安 过来这里吧
Julianne, come on over.
朱莉安
Julianne.
怎么了
Yes.
那动作挺不好模仿的
Pretty tough act to follow...
你懂的 后翻一圈面朝下
I mean, you know, backflip to the face?
不 实话实说
No, I got to be honest,
我穿裙子不好做那动作 所以
I don't think I can do that in this skirt, so...
挺厉害的
Pretty impressive.
那你选了哪首歌♥ 歌♥名是什么
So, what song did you choose? What song?
我选的这首歌♥男女皆宜
Well, I picked a song that both men and women can speak to,
因为我们都喜欢来那么一点摇摆 摇摆
because we all like to do a little shake, shake.
我 唔
And, you know, I, uh...
我觉得是蛮适合我
I thought it'd be really appropriate for me
在我老哥面前表演这首歌♥
to do this in front of my brother, so...
我打算唱梅根·特瑞娜的《丰满宣言》
... I'm gonna do Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass."
好吧
It's a'ight.
好的 假唱到底 摇摆到底
Okay, fakin' it and shakin' it all the way to the top...
有请 朱莉安·浩夫为我们带来《丰满宣言》
Julianne Hough with "All About That Bass."
# Because you know I'm all about that bass #
# 'bout that bass, no treble #
# I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble #
# I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble #
# I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass #
# bass, bass, bass, bass #
# yeah, it's pretty clear I ain't no size two #
# but I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do #
# 'cause I got that boom-boom that all the boys chase #
- Whoo! - # All the right junk in all the right places #
# I see the magazine workin' that Photoshop #
# we know that ain't real #
# come on now, make it stop #
# if you got beauty, beauty, just raise 'em up #
# 'cause every inch of you is perfect #
- # from the bottom to the top # - Whoo!
# yeah, my mama she told me, #
# "Don't worry about your size" #
# she says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night" #
# you know, I won't be no stick-figure #
# silicone Barbie doll #
# so if that's what you're into, then go ahead and move along #
# because you know I'm all about that bass #
# 'bout that bass, no treble #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表