剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
I know for sure
everybody wanna steal my girl
everybody wanna take her heart away
couple billion in the whole wide world
find another one 'cause she belongs to me
everybody wanna steal my girl
everybody wanna take her heart away
couple billion in the whole wide world
find another one 'cause she belongs to me
艾米莉
Emily!
噢 等下
Oh, wait a minute.
麻烦给这件衬衫来个特写
Can we get a close-up of this shirt?
对了
Yeah.
等下 我能看下那个衬衫的特写吗
Wait. Can I get a close-up of that shirt?
这是我
That's just me...
我不想撒谎 我的心真的碎了一地
I'm not gonna lie. It sort of hurts my heart.
安娜 约翰的灵魂伴侣是否知道...
Anna, is John's significant other aware of... ?
噢 没错 没错 她知道的
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, she knows.
她当时超兴奋的
She was super-excited.
她当时的表情就像是“我才不告诉他”
She was like, "I won't tell him."
-艾米莉 -噢 天呐 她知道这件事吗
- Emily? - Oh, my god. She knew about this?
知道 她知道
Yeah, Emily knows.
哇
Wow.
本来她应该也来现场的 不过她人现在在迪拜
She was supposed to be here, but she's in Dubai.
-噢 天呐 -迷人的艾米莉
- Oh, boy. - Classic Emily.
听着 你如果想了解
Listen, if you want to know
我对刚才那首歌♥的看法
what I think about that song...
噢
Oh.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我要走了 今晚很高兴能到这里
I'm gonna go. It's been fun.
刚才那动作好下流
That was a dick move.
克里丝·泰根 你怎么看
Chrissy Teigen, what do you think?
还蛮不好说的 我得这么说
This is a tough one, I got to say.
我很喜欢安娜 她一点架子都没有 很有才华
I liked Anna a lot, because she was no frills, just talent.
她其实没必要 怎么说 给大家一个意外
She didn't have to, like, surprise everybody
或者表演牵线木偶的动作 各种诡异的表演
and be a marionette or be weird.
难道她不需要那些酷炫的舞蹈动作么
She didn't need amazing dance moves?
我得说 约翰
I will say, John,
我以为你会带我我们乔伊式的风格 不过我们看过了贾老板的表演
I thought you would give us Joey, but we got Justin.
-太感谢了 -很高心能看到这样的表演
- Thank you. - I'm really happy for that.
-真是太感谢了 -噢
- Thank you very much. - Ooh.
Bye, bye, bye
约翰刚才也对我抛媚眼了 就在刚才
John gave me a little wink, too, just then.
没错
Yeah.
好了 我们稍后回来
All right, we'll be back in a moment
为您带来安娜·肯德里克和约翰·卡拉辛斯基更多精彩的表演
with more of Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski
尽在假唱大♥比♥拼
on "Lip Sync Battle."
She belongs to me
Out that door, baby, bye, bye, bye
欢迎回到假唱大♥比♥拼
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
现在在第二个环节我们的明星将使出他们的杀手锏
Now, round 2 is when our stars pull out all the stops.
费尽心思准备
They can do whatever it takes.
他们当中 今晚将赢得金腰带 名垂青史
For one of them, it's gonna be a win for the ages.
另外一名选手 今晚的败北将令其在假唱舞台上声名狼藉
For the other, a date that will live on in lip-sync infamy.
约翰的准备团队也在线上
John is the one with his rep on the line.
让我们看看今晚他做了什么准备
Let's see how he got prepared for tonight.
许多人觉得来这里是我的想法
A lot of people know that I came up with this thing,
这是我的主意
so it's my idea.
他们也帮了我很大的忙
They take real good care of me.
这是安娜·肯德里克的房♥间 对吧
This is Anna Kendrick's room, okay?
平民百姓一般都用这样的房♥间来做化妆室
This is what plebes have as their dressing room.
我们进来看下吧
Come on in.
房♥间真心不错
It's a really nice room...
对我家的狗来说是这样
for my dog.
现在我让你们看看我外出游玩的场所
Let me show you where I'm hanging out...
那里有创意人员
where they put the creator.
砰砰砰 这可是双重门 我的保镖
Blam... double doors, body guard.
这是我外出带的酒保 聊聊天
This is my bartender just hanging out, talk about stuff.
他会给我一些意见 我就告诉他他们逊逼了
He gives me ideas, I tell him they're bad... stuff like that.
从两岁半的时候我就开始假唱了
I've been lip-syncing since I was 2 1/2.
在我学习单词的时候就开始了
As soon as I learned words,
当时我做出一个大胆的决定 不把单词说出来
I made a very bold decision to not say them,
我只是就这口型说出单词
and I lip-synched them,
所以我没有直接说出“妈妈”和“爸爸” 我只是
so instead of "Mama" And "Dada," I just went...
安娜 我觉得你真的很特别
Anna, I just think that you're really special
你娇小可爱
and you're tiny and adorable,
今晚我要做的就是把你放进我的口袋
and what I'm gonna do tonight is I'm gonna put you in my pocket.
我要把你放进我的口袋
I'm gonna put you in my pocket,
然后我要上台捧走金腰带
and I'm gonna walk up to receive the belt,
装着你然后发表获奖感言
give my speech with you in my pocket.
这就是今晚将会发生的一切 认输吧
That's what's gonna happen tonight. Eat it.
你们造吗
You know...
我时常在想
Every now and then I think
你们也许想从我们嘴里
you might like to hear something from us
听到简单美好的事情
nice and easy.
但是事实却是
But there's just one thing.
我们从来都不简单美好
You see, we never ever do nothing nice and easy.
我们一直都是粗暴美好
We always do it nice and rough.
所以这首歌♥的刚开始 我们会来的很
So we're gonna take the beginning of this song and do it...
简单
easy.
但到了完结就会十分的 粗暴
But then we're gonna do the finish... rough.
这就是表演《骄傲玛丽》的方式
This is the way we do "Proud Mary."
接下来尽情倾听吧
Listen to the story now.
I left a good job in the city
Workin' for the man every night and day
and I never lost one minute of sleepin'
I was worryin' 'bout the way that things might have been
big wheel keep on turnin'
ooh, the proud Mary keep on burnin'
rollin'
rollin'
rollin' on the river
rollin'
rollin'
rollin' on the river
the river
I left a good job in the city
workin' for the man every night and day
and I never lost one minute of sleepin'
worryin' 'bout the way things might have been
turnin'
burnin'
rollin'
rollin'
rollin' on the river
rollin'
rollin'
rollin' on the river
do-do-do-do
do-do-do-do
do-do-do-do
大力神 大力神
Hercules! Hercules!
大力神 大力神
Hercules! Hercules!
大力神 大力神
Hercules! Hercules!
大力神 大力神
Hercules! Hercules!
-约翰 -怎么了
- John. - Yes?
当你在台上完美演绎出蒂娜·特纳
How did you feel up there as you completely embodied
的精髓时有何感想
the essence of Tina Turner?
-我能说实话吗 - 当然
- Well, can I be honest with you? - Yes.
跳得都要晕过去了 你觉得如何
I blacked out. How'd it go?
说真的 我什么都不记得了
For real, I don't remember anything.
克里丝
Chrissy.
哇哇
Wow. Wow.
你觉得约翰刚才的表演如何
What did you think of John's performance?
抱歉 等下 在你回答之前我得先摆个造型
Sorry. Hold on. Before you answer.
噢 完全颠覆了一切
Oh. Totally changes everything.
我太意外了 我得说
I'm pretty surprised, I got to say.
我不知道你会使出这杀手锏
I didn't know you'd pull out all the stops.
这是你的主场 我觉得应该这么说
It's your own show, I guess, so...
只有你才会这么做 约翰
The things you'll do, John.
噢 谢了
Oh, thanks.
好了 你可以卷铺盖走人了
Fired. Yeah.
先等等
Yeah. Just hold that thought.
接下来 安娜将为我们带来一首动感十足的歌♥曲
Coming up, Anna has a song with a really bouncy beat.
回来之后精彩继续尽在假唱大♥比♥拼
We'll be right back with more of "Lip Sync Battle."
欢迎回到假唱大♥比♥拼
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
约翰为我们展现了他的真实一面
John just showed us what he's made of,
接下来将轮到安娜
and Anna's turn is next.
不过首先 我们先看看安娜到底为今晚的假唱大♥比♥拼
But first, let's check out Anna getting ready
做了哪些准备
for tonight's "Lip Sync Battle."
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表