剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
Now, Dwayne, Dwayne...
在呢
Yes?
你竟然还在这里
How are you still here?!
我还没想走呢
I am still here.
-你应该卷铺盖回家了 -不走
- You should go home. - Still here.
我觉得很对不起你 因为
I feel bad for you, 'cause...
是啊 是不太友好
Yeah. This is tough.
但是 看 看到那条腰带了吗
But, look, see that belt up there?
看到了
Yeah.
它不会跟你回家的
It's not going home with you.
但我可以送你一条带子让你带走
But I have a belt that you can take home.
我做了这个
I had this made.
给你 兄弟
Here you go, dude.
接着接着
There you go, man.
哇 超谢谢你耶
Well, thank you so much.
喜欢吗
How'd you like that?
但是 吉米 这东西他要戴在什么什么地方
But, Jimmy, what's he gonna put that around?
等等
Wait!
我还是收起来吧
Let me have that.
接下来
Next up,
给我们的道恩一个找回主场的机会
my man Dwayne Johnson will have a chance to redeem himself.
马上回来更多精彩 就在对口型假唱大作战
We'll be right back with more "Lip Sync Battle."
*I want to take you there*
*Yeah, everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll*
欢迎回来 这里是对口型假唱大作战
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
现在让我们看看道恩是如何准备这场
Now let's see how Dwayne prepared
与吉米的终极对决的
for his face-off with Jimmy.
我感觉还不错 很李小龙有没有
I'm cool, just like Bruce Lee.
我飞了大老远来到纽约
I've flown all the way up to New York City.
这儿算是我第二故乡
It's my home away from home.
我说过我会赢的 吉米
I told you I was coming to win the title, Jimmy,
我才不会心慈手软呢
and I'm not backing down from that,
因为 到时候你们就会知道
because, at the end of the day,
为什么大家形容我是
there's a reason why they call me the jabroni-beating,
挑着眉毛啃着派抽死笨蛋势不可挡
pie-eating, trail-blazing, eyebrow-raising.
我说过我会参加 我也会摘得桂冠
I told you I'm gonna come in, I'm gonna take the title,
一切尽在我的掌握之中
and that's exactly what I'm doing.
我已经是蓄势待发了 我很喜欢这个词
My game is on fleek. I love saying the word "Fleek."
所以 我有没有请对口型教练呢
Now, did I hire a lip-sync trainer?
这个不重要啦
That's not the point.
重要的是 我是来灭了他的
The point is, I came here to kick ass,
你们就等着看好戏吧
and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我可是狂拽酷炫吊炸天的巨石强森
I'm the mother Rock.
我将会嗨翻现场亮瞎你们的双眼
I'm gonna be a bad mother up there... boom...
我的对口型本领也是势不可挡的哦
and lip-sync at the same time on fleek.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god!
*Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk*
*I'm a woman's man... no time to talk*
*music loud and women warm*
*I've been kicked around since I was born*
*and now it's all right, it's okay*
*and you may look the other way*
*we can try to understand*
*the New York Times' effect on man*
*whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother*
*you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive*
*feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'*
*and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive*
*ah, ha, ha, ha*
*stayin' alive, stayin' alive*
*ah, ha, ha, ha*
*stayin' aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive*
*Oh, yeah*
*Well, now, I get low and I get high,*
*and if I can't get either, I really try*
*got the wings of heaven on my shoes*
*I'm a dancin' man, and I just can't lose*
*you know it's all right, it's okay*
*I'll live to see another day*
*we can try to understand*
*the New York Times' effect on man*
*whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,*
*you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive*
*feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'*
*and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive*
*ah, ha, ha, ha*
*stayin' alive, stayin' alive*
*ah, ha, ha, ha*
*stayin' aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive*
*yeah*
你搞出了这个 你竟然搞出了这个
That's how you do it! That's how you do it!
受不了了 受不了了
It's too much. It's too much.
停不下来 完全停不下来
Can't stop, can't stop.
淡定 我的大家伙
Easy, big fella.
你停不下来了 你停不下来了
You can't stop it. You can't stop it.
来了来了
It's coming.
你停不下来了
You can't stop it.
淡定 大家伙
Easy, big fella.
所以 你 你
So, yo, you...
等一下 我要做一件事
Hold on a second. I got to do this.
能把这件外套给我看一眼吗
Can I see this jacket really quick?
-你知道 -你叫什么
- You've known... - What's your name?
克丽丝 好 给你 送你了
Chris, okay, here. Here you go.
噢 天哪
Oh, god.
噢 天哪
Oh, my god.
这是贿赂 这不公平
That's pandering. That's not fair.
他的节奏蓝调让我也融化了
He went R&B smooth on me.
噢 那不公平 不公平
Oh, that was not fair. That was not fair.
你一出生就有这样的律动感吗
Yo, now, have you had those moves your entire life?
我是说 这是天赋吗
I mean, is that just a gift?
是吧 老天快递给我的 我签收了
Well, god delivered, and I signed.
啊
Ohhhhhh!
顺便说一下 我平时就是这么走路的
But, by the way, I mean, that's the way I walk every day.
就是这样
That's it. It's over right there.
究竟是石头哥把他的对手钉死在对口型的枮板上
Will the rock pin his opponent to the lip-sync mat?
还是吉米会想打桩机一样把他
Or will Jimmy pile-drive him... unh! Unh!...
摁倒后抢走冠军腰带呢
back right down for the championship belt?
马上回来 为您揭晓谁将戴走腰带
We'll be right back to find out who goes home with the title.
*Unh!*
*Stayin' alive*
欢迎回来 这里是对口型假唱大作战决胜局
Welcome back to finale of tonight's "Lip Sync Battle"!
关键时刻到了 克丽丝 请上腰带
The moment has come. Chrissy, the belt, please.
观众朋友们 这取决于你们
Audience, it's up to you.
亲们 完全取决于你们
Guys, it's totally up to you.
获胜的究竟是吉米•肥伦
Is the winner Jimmy Fallon?
还是道恩•强森呢
Or is the winner Dwayne Johnson?
获胜者 毫无疑问 毋庸置疑
And the winner, unquestionably, without a doubt...
对口型假唱大作战冠军是 道恩•强森
... the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion is Dwayne Johnson!
-我们的巨石 -谢谢大家
- The Rock. - Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
所以 你 道恩 道恩 你是冠军了
So, you, Dwayne, Dwayne, you're a champion.
你赢过不少冠军腰带 全世界都知道(这货是职业摔跤转型娱乐圈的)
You have many belts, obviously. The world knows that.
是的
Yes.
但你刚刚赢的可是对口型假唱大作战的
But you just won the "Lip Sync Battle"
冠军腰带 你有什么话要说吗
championship belt. How do you feel?
我曾经获得过十次世界冠军
10-time world champion.
这是我的头衔 没错吧
Had that honor, right?
很多很多奖项头衔
Many titles, many titles.
哦 给跪了
Oh, my gosh.
身为人♥民♥的冠军
People's champ.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
还是电影大明星 对 对 对
Big movie star, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们懂了
We get it.
你是大明星
You're a star.
我们懂了 你很牛逼
We get it... you're great.
是的 我们懂了 是的
Yeah, we get it. Yeah.
你特别牛 你比我们都要牛
You're great. You're better than us.
现在是世界“舌头摔跤”冠军
Tongue-wrestling champion of the world.
等一下 等一下
Hold up, hold up. Hold up, hold up.
我怎么不知道
I don't know about that one.
最后一句
The bottom line is, it is an honor
非常荣幸成为对口型假唱大作战冠军
to be the "Lip Sync Battle" Champion.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much!
谢谢
Thank you!
下周同一时间锁定假唱大作战
Be sure to check out our next lip-sync battle.
我是埃勒酷
I'm LL Cool J. And from me,
我 克丽丝 以及每一位假唱的工作人员 祝你们晚安
Chrissy, everyone on the "Lip Sync" Crew, good night!
记住 玩死他们 L
And remember... knock 'em out the box, L.
玩死他们 L
Knock 'em out, L.
*Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk*
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表