剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
* thinking how you did me wrong *
* and I grew strong *
* and I learned how to get along *
* and so you're back *
* from outer space *
* I just walked in to find you here *
* with that sad look upon your face *
* I should have changed that stupid lock *
* I should have made you leave your key *
* if I had known for just one second *
* you'd be back to bother me *
* go on now, go *
* walk out the door *
* just turn around now *
* 'cause you're not welcome anymore *
* weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye *
* did you think I'd crumble *
* did you think I'd lay down and die *
* oh, no, not I *
* I will survive *
* oh, as long as I know how to love I know I will stay alive *
* I've got all my life to live *
* I've got all my love to give *
* and I'll survive *
* I will survive *
* oh *
* go on now, go *
* walk out the door *
* just turn around now *
* 'cause you're not welcome anymore *
* weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye *
* did you think I'd crumble *
* did you think I'd lay down and die *
* oh, no, not I *
* I will survive *
* oh, as long as I know how to love I know I will stay alive *
* I've got all my life to live *
* I've got all my love to give *
* and I'll survive *
* I will survive *
* hey, hey *
噢 宝贝
Oh, baby!
椒椒 快告诉我
Pep. Just talk to me.
快告诉我表演的时候
Just tell me what was going on in your mind
你在想什么
when you did that?
这只是为了在那的幸存者们
You know, this is just for all the survivors out there,
所有那些表现得
all the women who've been through some...
表现得一般般的女人们 懂我意思吧
Some ish. See what I'm saying?
表现一般
Some ish.
只有超级巨星才能对口假唱歌♥曲并鼓舞观众
Only a superstar can lip-sync a song and inspire people.
好的 盐妹 你觉得呢
Okay. Salt, what did you think?
她是舞台之光
She was a'ight.
真是够了 她是舞台之光
You're killing me. She was a'ight.
表现非常精彩 很棒
That was wonderful. That was great.
你不仅会幸存 还会发光发亮
Not only do you survive, but you thrive.
胡椒 请就坐
Pepa, have a seat.
那么 克丽丝
So, Chrissy.
这俩人都让我印象深刻
I was impressed with both women.
我觉得她们都很惊艳
You know, I thought they were both amazing.
从你的位置来看
From your vantage point, what did you see
根据风格 对口假唱能力
in terms of style, lip-sync ability,
还有难度看来 你认为呢
degree of difficulty? What did you think?
好到不行
A lot of good ass
这就是我看到的 老实说
is what I saw from my vantage point, honestly.
好 开始吧 我们看看
Okay, here we go. Let's see.
椒椒 你出来后 丢了鞋
Pep, you came out, you lost your shoes,
你在努力找它 你感受到它了
you were going for it, you felt it.
说真的 我起了些鸡皮疙瘩
It was honestly, I got some goose bumps.
我低头看了下自己无毛的亚洲皮肤
I looked down on my hairless Asian skin,
仍然觉得 我看到它们冒了出来
and it still, like, I saw it buckling.
我变成 像鸡皮肤一样
I got, like chicken skin.
但还有 盐妹 你出场了 还有那些伴舞们
But also, Salt, you came out, you had all those dancers.
我在想 太棒了 简直应接不暇
I was like, "Holy... there's so much happening."
所以我就想 讨厌 她太会跳了
So, I was like, "Damn, she, like, danced her ass off."
就像是 屌♥飞了
Like, you killed it.
我是说 那简直 完美无瑕
I mean, that was... it seemed flawless.
行了 行了 好吧
Okay, okay. All right.
那么 归根结底
So, it comes down to this.
一条腰带 两个表演者 数学不起作用了
One belt, two performers. Math doesn't work out.
我们马上回来 揭晓谁将摘得
We'll be right back to see who gets the trophy
假唱大作战的桂冠
on "Lip Sync Battle."
* I will survive *
* oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I will stay alive *
* I've got all my *
* Everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll *
欢迎回来 跟嘻哈皇后胡椒盐一起
I'm back here with the queens of hip-hop, Salt-N-Pepa!
今晚真是太有趣了
It's been so much fun tonight.
是时候选出赢家了
It's time to pick a winner.
克丽丝 请把假唱金腰带拿来
Chrissy, the lip sync belt, please.
观众朋友们 朋友们 决定权在你们
Audience. Audience, it's up to you.
噢 我的天
Oh, my goodness.
噢 噢 我的天呐
Oh. Oh, my goodness.
噢 天呐
Oh, my goodness.
克丽丝 请别让冠军腰带掉了
Chrissy, don't drop the championship belt, please.
-抱歉 -需要我帮你拿吗
- Sorry. - Should I hold that for you?
这个很重 很重的
It is heavy. It is heavy.
我都不知道它有那么重
I didn't know it was that heavy.
观众朋友们 由你们决定
Audience, it's up to you.
胜利者是胡椒
Is the winner Pepa?
还是 盐妹
Is the winner... Salt?
朋友 朋友
People. People.
我的朋友们
My people.
我的朋友们
My people.
“对口型假唱大作战”冠军是胡椒
The "Lip Sync Battle" Champion is Pepa!
噢 太感谢了
Oh, thank you so much!
哇 哇
Wow, wow.
噢
Oh!
* Here we go *
感谢观看今天
Well, thank you to Salt-N-Pepa
胡椒盐的精彩表演
for being guests on our show.
敬请观看下一♥期♥的“对口型假唱大作战”
Make sure to check out our next "Lip Sync Battle."
我是埃勒酷 克丽丝
I'm LL Cool J, and for me, Chrissy,
还有假唱大作战的全体人员 晚安
and everyone in the "Lip Sync" Crew, good night,
记着 把对手打得落花流水
and remember, knock 'em out the box, L.
落花流水
Knock 'em out, L.
* It's tricky to rock a rhyme *
* to rock a rhyme that's right on time *
* it's tricky *
* it's tricky, tricky *
* tricky, tricky *
* it's tricky to rock a rhyme *
* to rock a rhyme that's right on time *
* it's tricky *
* tr-tr-tr-tricky, tricky *
* trrrrricky *
* I met this little girlie *
* her hair was kinda curly *
* went to her house and bust her out *
* I had to leave real early *
* these girls are really sleazy *
* all they just say is, "Please me" *
* or spend some time and rock a rhyme *
* I said "It's not that easy" *
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表