剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
* no question, time for some action *
* temperature's up *
* 'bout to erupt *
* gonna get my girls, get your boys *
* gonna make some noise *
* gonna get rowdy *
* gonna get a little unruly *
* get it fired up in a hurry *
* wanna get dirty *
* oh, oh *
* here it comes *
* it's the one you been waitin' on *
* get up, get it rough, yup, that's what's up *
* givin' just what you love to the maximum *
* uh-oh *
* here we go, here we go *
* what to do when the music starts to drop *
* that's when we take it to the parkin' lot *
* and I bet you somebody's gonna call the cops *
* uh-oh *
* here we go, here we go *
* who-o-o-h, yeah *
噢 老天爷啊
Oh, my god.
简直太赞了
That was amazing.
如果你想 如果你想继续留在这个节目中的话
If you want to... if you want to stay in this game,
就投其所好
give the people what they want.
你的表演完全让大家眼前一亮
You under-promised and over-delivered.
哟
Yo.
玛琳 跟我讲讲你的看法
Malin, talk to me.
来调戏我吧
Talk dirty to me.
我想说 斯蒂芬
I mean, Stephen...
你觉得我的皮裤怎么样
What do you think of the leather chaps?
我喜欢皮裤之间的东东
I like what's happening in between the leather chaps,
首先我想问的是
first of all.
它是袜子吗
Is it a sock?
哟 我
Yo, I...
你喜欢吗
Do you like that?
比我想象中要好嘛
I thought it'd be worse.
那个 那个是
Now, that... that is...
你知道现在是电视直播 对吧
You know you're on TV, right?
-我知道 太对不起了 -你觉得他的表演怎么样
- I know. I'm so sorry. - What did you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
我做了好多笔记
I had all of these notes written down,
最后总结出来
and then it just all went to
说实话 就是 太屌♥太赞了
honestly, just... just awesome.
你的表演太棒了
You did great.
玛琳 很赞
Malin, fantastic.
我超爱那首歌♥
I love that song.
但是刚才那是什么情况 我是说 刚才的表演简直碉堡了
But what just happened? I mean, that was amazing.
机不可失
There's a time before you saw this
时不再来
and a time after, and you can never go back.
噢 斯蒂芬 就座吧
Oh, Steve, have... just have a seat.
坐下就好了 还有 不不不 不是那个座位
Just sit down, and... no, no, not that seat, though,
因为我坐在那里 你会把那里弄湿的
'cause I sit there, and it's gonna be all moist.
坐到那儿去 噢
Sit on that seat. Oh.
稍后我们将揭晓谁将成为最终冠军
Stay tuned to see who wins the lip sync championship belt.
不要走开
We'll find out in a moment.
* Talk dirty to me *
欢迎回到 假唱大作战
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
你们刚刚看到了甜美可爱还有超级下流的表演
You've seen both sugary sweet and really nasty performances.
现在终于到了揭晓冠军的时刻
And now the moment has come.
克丽丝 请上腰带
Chrissy, the belt, please.
好了 现在 现场观众来决定冠军最终花落谁家 好吗
And now... who takes it home is up to you guys, all right?
准备好见证这个重大时刻了吗
Ready for the big moment?
冠军会是 玛琳·阿克曼
Is the winner... Malin Akerman?
还是斯蒂芬·莫昌特呢
Or is the winner Stephen Merchant?
冠军是 斯蒂芬·莫昌特
And the winner is... Stephen Merchant!
让我们给他最热烈的掌声
Give him a round of applause, y'all.
好了 斯蒂芬还有玛琳
Well, Stephen and Malin,
非常感谢今晚给我们带来的无限乐趣
thank you very much for a great night of fun.
真的非常感谢你们
I truly appreciate both of you.
记得收看我们下期的《假唱大作战》
And make sure you check out our next "Lip Sync Battle."
我是埃勒酷 克丽丝
I'm LL Cool J, and for me, Chrissy, and everyone
以及节目组的成员们向大家说 晚安
in the lip sync crew, good night.
对了 记住 把对手打得落花流水
And remember, knock 'em out the box, L.
落花流水
Knock 'em out, L.
* It's explosive, speakers are thumpin' *
* It's explosive, speakers are thumpin' *
* still jumpin' 6:00 in the morning *
* table dancin', glasses are crashin' *
* no question, time for some action *
* temperature's up *
* 'bout to erupt *
* gonna get my girls, get your boys *
* gonna make some noise *
* gonna get rowdy *
* gonna get a little unruly *
* get it fired up in a hurry *
* wanna get dirty *
* it's about time that I came to start the party *
* sweat drippin' over my *
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表