剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
What did you think of Pepa exploding in the sky?
她做的很好 优雅美丽
She did well. Beautiful, gorgeous.
哦 这一幕多感人啊
Oh, isn't that so sweet?
在后台的时候 她们这样“开战吧”
Backstage, they're like, "Yeah, it's on."
盐妹刚才就是“开战吧”
Salt was like, "Yeah, it's on."
“我要开撕了 耶”
"Yeah, I'm about to tear it up. Yeah."
还有这样“她棒极了 耶”
Like, "Oh, she did well. Yeah."
别让她拉低你的智商了
Don't let her fool you.
去吧 椒椒 坐在盐妹旁边
Pepa, have a seat next to Salt, please.
坐吧
Have a seat.
克丽丝 谁唱的别具一格
Chrissy, who owned their song?
我有点被盐妹弄傻了 我得说
I kind of lost my brain for Salt, I got to say.
那真的太棒了 真的
That was great, honestly.
-你很享受盐妹的表演啊 -沃
- You enjoyed Salt a lot. - Whoo!
真的很棒 我整个人都被洗♥脑♥了
It was great. I totally, like, I spaced,
我只想说“真的棒极了”
and I was like, "This is fantastic."
但是 我不知道 这太难抉择了
But I don't know. This is so hard.
不 不 不 你选了盐妹
No, no, no. You said Salt.
没关系 椒椒可是个女汉子
That's okay. Pepa's a big girl.
相信我 她能应付的来
Believe me, she can handle it.
我能应付
I can handle it.
好吧
All right.
克丽丝一掺和进来 战争就要拉开序幕了
Chrissy weighed in, but the battle rages on.
广♥告♥之后 就是椒盐的第二轮角逐
When we come back, Salt and Pepa step up their game in round 2.
更多精彩尽在 假唱大作战
"LSB," Stay in sync.
* Baby, you're a firework *
* Since u been gone *
* I can breathe *
欢迎回到“假唱大作战”
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
第二轮即将开始
It's time for round 2.
每位嘉宾还有最后一次机会 用华服天赋
Each star has one final shot to bring down the house
激♥情♥热舞 来嗨翻观众 震撼全场
with costumes, dances, fire, flair.
现在 盐妹在这你死我亡的环节率先登场
Now, Salt's up first in this do-or-die round.
让我们看她为什么这么亢奋吧
Let's she how she got amped up.
我不知道你有什么 椒椒 但我可有个秘密武器库
I don't know what you got, Pep, but I got an arsenal.
这是椒椒的房♥间
It's Pepa's room.
哇 你在我屋子里干嘛
Oh, what you doing in my room?
现在 我在YY踢椒椒的屁♥股♥
Now I'm visualizing kicking Pepa's butt.
摇滚时间
摇滚万岁
It's on.
我还是有两下子的
I still got the moves.
我跟胡椒在这个舞台上竞争有点激烈
Me and Pepa get a little competitive on the stage,
你知道吧
you know?
她自认为跟我一样擅长流行乐
She thinks she can pop like me.
但我的胸比她大一点 所以
But I got more going on up here, so...
椒椒 我紧随着你哦妹子
Pep, I'm coming after you, girl.
我一直都是个很好很好的人
I've been being really, really nice,
所以你不知道我将会变得多冷酷无情
but you have no idea how hard I'm gonna go.
小心背后 椒椒
Coming for you, pep.
我来势胸胸哦 妹子
I'm coming for you, girl.
别小看我
Don't sleep on me.
* This speech is my recital *
* I think it's very vital *
* to rock * * a rhyme *
* that's right * * on time *
* it's tricky is the title *
* here we go *
* it's tricky to rock a rhyme *
* to rock a rhyme that's right on time *
* it's tricky *
* it's tricky, tricky *
* tricky, tricky *
* it's tricky to rock a rhyme *
* to rock a rhyme that's right on time *
* it's tricky *
* tr-tr-tr-tricky, tricky *
* trrrrricky *
* I met this little girlie *
* her hair was kinda curly *
* went to her house and bust her out *
* I had to leave real early *
* these girls are really sleazy *
* all they just say is, "Please me" *
* or spend some time and rock a rhyme *
* I said "It's not that easy" *
* it's tricky to rock a rhyme *
* to rock a rhyme that's right on time *
* it's tricky *
* how is it? *
* Tricky, tricky *
* tricky, tricky *
* it's tricky to rock a rhyme *
* to rock a rhyme that's right on time *
* it's tricky *
* tr-tr-tr-tricky *
* tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky *
* we are not thugs * * we don't use drugs *
* but you assume * * on your own *
* they offer coke * * and lots of dope *
* but we just leave it alone *
* it's like that y'all * * y'all *
* but we don't quit *
* you keep on * * rock *
* shock * * 'cause this is it *
* is it *
盐妹 盐妹
Salt, Salt.
哇
Wow.
哟
Yo.
啊哈
- * This speech is my recital * - Uh-huh.
啊哈
- * I think it's very vital * - Uh-huh.
* To rock * * a rhyme *
* that's right * * on time *
* it's tricky * * tricky *
来吧
Here we go!
唷
Yo.
感觉怎么样
How did that feel
释放了你心中Run-D.M.C.的大♥师♥·杰
channeling your inner Run-D.M.C., JMJ?
你知道 我们的定位就在Run-D.M.C.之后
You know, we patterned ourselves behind Run-D.M.C.,
所以刚刚那是属于我的时刻
so that was my moment right there.
我爱他们 我爱他们
I love 'em. I love 'em.
椒椒 你觉得呢
Pep. What do you think?
嗯 就像她说的 模仿Run-D.M.C.是永远不会出错的
Well, like she said, you can't go wrong with doing Run-D.M.C.
我们总声称我们就是女版Run-D.M.C.
We always say we were the female Run-D.M.C.,
你明白我在说什么吧
you know what I'm saying?
-所以我喜欢这个表演 -很精彩
- So I loved it. - That's beautiful.
-所以你喜欢她的表演 -是的
- So, you like what she did? - I did.
就是这样
There you go.
这就是为什么她们总能在一块儿
That's why they together forever.
我觉得胡椒被我震惊了
I think Pepa's in shock.
你觉得她震惊了
You think she's in shock.
我认为她现在处于震惊状态
I think she's in shock right now.
她震惊了
She is in shock.
那么 盐妹 请在那边就坐
Well, Salt, please have a seat over there.
你很棒 表演很 很火♥辣♥
You look great. That was... that was hot.
精彩得让人难以置信
That was unbelievable.
我们马上回来 更多金曲假唱
We'll be right back with more lip-syncing
尽在假唱大作战
to your all-time favorite songs here on "Lip Sync Battle."
我们保证 宝贝
Promise you, baby.
* It's tricky to rock a rhyme *
* to rock a rhyme that's right on time *
* it's tricky *
* Everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll *
欢迎回到 假唱大作战
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
我们正进行到第二局中
We're halfway through round 2.
盐妹刚刚释放了她内在的Run-D.M.C.
Salt just channeled her inner Run-D.M.C.
非常狡猾
Very tricky.
我们看看椒椒是怎么准备
Let's take a look at how Pep got ready
这场胜者为王的对决的
for this winner-takes-all showdown.
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你知道胡椒粒这个词 什么意思呢
You know the word pep. What it mean?
就是激“粒” 你知道吧 爆红 激励
Pep up. You know, hype. Pep.
没错 今晚我要大激大励
That's right. I'm pepping it up tonight.
虽然是第一次 但是与众不同的
This is a first, though. This is different.
会很好玩的 你们等着瞧 等着瞧
It's fun, you'll see, you'll see.
我和盐妹 我们是搭档 我们总是一起上舞台
Me and Salt, we're partners, we're always on stage together.
但是今晚 接下来会怎样
But tonight, it's going down.
我一直这么做是因为我习惯握着话筒
但我不想要这话筒
我觉得我好像听到盐妹在走廊大喊着“盐队”
I think I heard Salt in the hallway screaming "Team Salt."
盐队 怎样 盐队
Team Salt! What's up? Team Salt!
我当时想 那是盐妹吗
I was like, "Is that Salt?"
安静点 盐妹
Quiet, Salt.
嗯 她所用的战术好像略有不同
"Hmm, that's a little different tactic she's using."
我希望他们给我准备了平底鞋
这次表演不♥穿♥高跟鞋
椒椒说句真心话
This is real talk. This is Pep talk.
今晚我为你而来 盐妹 好戏开场
I'm coming for you tonight, Salt. It's on.
呜喔
Whoo!
* At first I was afraid *
* I was petrified *
* kept thinking I could never live without you by my side *
* but then I spent so many nights *
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表