剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# I just wanna be there where you are #
# and I gotta get one little taste #
# your sugar #
# yes, please #
# won't you come and put it down on me? #
# I'm right here #
# 'cause I need #
# little love, a little sympathy #
# Yeah #
# I want that red velvet #
# I want that sugar sweet #
# don't let nobody touch it #
# unless that somebody's me #
# I gotta be a man #
# there ain't no other way #
# 'cause, girl, you're hotter than #
# a Southern California day #
怪兽出场了
- Created a monster! - # don't wanna play no games #
# you don't got to be afraid #
# don't give me all that shush #
# no makeup on that's my #
# sugar #
# yes, please #
# won't you come and put it down on me? #
# Down on me, down on me #
哇 等等 少侠 少侠 少侠
Whoa, hold up! Swaggy, Swaggy, Swaggy!
快来 回到舞台上来
Come on, come on. Come on back here.
嘿 你刚才也做了一些甩头动作是吗
Hey, you gave a little hair flip, too, there, huh?
是的 我不会输给她的
Yeah, I'm tellin' her.
做的不错
I ain't mad at you.
伊基
So, Iggy, Iggy, Iggy.
你觉得杨少侠表现如何
What you think of Swaggy P?
他脱下夹克的时候我觉得很惊艳
He surprised me when he took off that jacket,
但我后来发现它卡在胳膊上了
but then I saw it got caught on one arm,
所以为此我要减分
so I thought I'd deduct points for that.
-那是我的 嗯 -我看到了
- That's my "Unh." - I did notice.
舞蹈动作和排练有点出入啊
The choreography didn't go 100% according to plan.
但是他很机智 看不出什么破绽
He was subtle, though. He played it off well.
-表演很流畅 -确实
- It was very smooth. - He did.
非常流畅
He was silky smooth.
他的表演的确有艺人范 所以我要为此加分
He played it off like a true artist, so I give him that.
我都是向你学的
I been watching you.
-哦吼吼吼 -是的
- Oho, ho, ho, ho. - Yeah.
我在舞台上有时也会跌倒
Well, I have had a few tumbles onstage.
天哪 我经常跌倒
Man. I fall all the time.
哦 我的天
Oh, my goodness.
你在球场上跌倒
You fall in basketball.
有的时候你甚至是故意的
You do that on purpose, sometimes, even.
-你就是故意犯规 -拜托
- That's just being fouled. - Come on.
噢 等会 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Oh! Hold on, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
伊基
Iggy!
伊基 伊基
Iggy! Iggy!
你是说尼克是假摔专业户
Are you calling Nick a flopper?!
是的 你就是个两边倒的墙头草
You are a flip-flopper to the hundredth power, yes.
噢 我的天
Ohh! My lord!
噢 我的天
Ohh! My lord!
好的 哇喔
Okay. Wow!
好吧 尼克 去贵宾区休息去吧
All right, Nick, head to the V.I.P.
去那上面
Head on over there.
那么现在第一回合已经结束了
Well, round 1 is done.
稍后 第二回合双方将面临来自对手的全面压♥迫♥
When we come back, round 2 is gonna be a full-court press.
假唱大作战之亲密爱人间的战争 精彩继续
The battle of the baes continues right here on "LSB."
# Sugar #
# yes, please #
# won't you come #
# 'cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby #
欢迎回来 这里是假唱大作战
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
伊基·阿塞莉娅 对战 尼克·杨
Iggy Azalea versus Nick Young...
这是我们有史以来第一次的情侣决战
it's our first-ever couples showdown.
并且他们为了第二轮表演殚精竭虑
And our contenders are decking out their performances
舞者 服装 烟火
for round 2... dancers, costumes, fireworks.
让我们看看伊基为今晚的假唱音乐会
Let's see how Iggy prepared to change it up
准备如何改造
for the lip-sync concert.
他是我的伴侣 我和他住在一块
He is my partner. I live with him.
但是我才是这儿真正的表演者
But I'm the performer of the house.
我真不知道为什么尼克很傻很天真地
I really don't know why Nick would think
觉得他还有机会
that he would have a chance in hell.
我告诉过她 我现在真的要来秒杀你
I've told her, "I'mma really try to kill you now.
听着 我会轻点下手
See, I was gonna take it light
因为你是我的妹纸我的真爱 但是
'cause you my girl and all that, but...
我看到过很多次他对着卫生间里的镜子自嗨
I have seen him perform in the bathroom mirror quite a bit
他都没注意到我在看
when he thinks that I'm not looking.
老实说 他真的一丁点机会都没有
He really has no chance to be honest with you.
我和她说 大家都知道我这个人很好玩
I told her, "I'm known for being funny,
我不知道你是不是真的想和我一起来这
and I don't know if you really want to go there with me."
但是为了爱情和战争一切都是合理的
But all's fair in love and war.
接招吧
Bam.
我有技巧和能力 也投入了大量时间
I've got the technical ability and the time put in,
成果也... 不骗你
and there's just... no faking that.
# Baby, don't you understand? #
# I wanna be your nasty man #
# I wanna make your body scream #
# and you will know just what I mean #
# you know what I mean #
# 24 karat gold #
# to warm the nights when you get cold #
# I wanna lick you up and down #
# and then I wanna lay you down #
# come on, silk, sing it #
# let me lick you up and down #
# till you say stop #
# let me play with your body, baby #
# make you real hot #
# I wanna play with your body #
# let me do all the things you want me to do #
# 'cause tonight, baby, #
# I wanna get freaky with you #
# you, you, you, you #
# oh, yeah #
# you, you, you, you #
# let me freak you #
# you, you, you, you #
# yea-a-h, ohh, yeah #
# you, you, you, you #
# yeah, let me freak you, yeah #
# 'cause tonight, baby, #
# I wanna get freaky with yo-o-u #
我说 嘿嘿嘿 留步 留步 留步
I mean, yo, yo, yo. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
尼克就在这
Nick's right here.
你唱的是关于迷幻狂欢
You're singing about gettin' freaky.
-我是说 -是的
- I mean... - Yeah.
我们应该让你俩单独待会么
Should we leave you two alone?
他把他的第一首歌♥献给了我
He dedicated his first song to me,
我把我的第二首歌♥献给他
and I dedicated my second song to him.
才不是 你不会这么对我
Nah, you don't do that to me.
你不会这么撩拨我
You don't hump me.
我说 你感觉到她现在征服了舞台吗
I mean, do you feel like she owned the stage just now?
没错 她不会这么撩拨我 你不会这样对我
Yeah, she don't hump me. You don't do that to me.
她不会这么做
She don't do that.
我没被 我背面没有 没
I don't be... I don't have my back... nah.
没有 没有 没有
Nah. Mnh-mnh. Mnh-mnh.
没有发生吗
That doesn't go down?
没 没 没有
Nah. Unh-unh.
你懂的 我得问问克里丝 克里丝
You know, I got to ask Chrissy. Chrissy.
你别骗人
Don't you cheat.
你刚注意到那个重磅表演了吗
Did you see the pounding that was going on?
我注意到了
I saw it.
她让我感觉到 比如
She was giving me, like,
充满男人味的 阳刚的性♥欲♥ 我很享受
this macho, masculine sexuality that I enjoyed.
我说 我挺她
I mean, she took me back.
刚就像之前的
- That was like Bobby Brown
-鲍比·布朗的动作 -我好喜欢
back in the days or something. - I loved it.
# Freak with #
谢谢
Thank you.
这太疯狂了
That was pretty wild.
好的 伊基 你现在去贵宾席待会儿
Well, Iggy, you gonna lounge in the V.I.P. For a second.
好的 好的 伊基点燃了现场
All right, well, Iggy lit up the stage.
稍后 尼克将必须卖♥♥力表现
When we come back, Nick is gonna have to go hard to the paint.
战争已经打响 这里是假唱大作战
The battle is on. It's "LSB"!
# 'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you #
# you, you, you, you #
# everybody says it's just like rock 'n' roll #
欢迎回来 这里是假唱大作战第二回合 一切皆有可能
Welcome back to "LSB" Round 2, where anything can happen.
这些玩家们将倾巢而出
These players are going all out
带着更多的特效和舞者 应有尽有
with more special effects and dancers... the whole nine.
让我们看看杨少侠为这场战争
Let's take a look at Swaggy P's pregame ritual
所做的赛前准备
as he prepared for the battle.
当谈到假唱 我就是流行音乐之王
When it comes to lip-syncing, I'm the king of pop,
节奏布鲁斯之王 摇滚之王
the king of R&B, the king of rock.
假唱之王 就是我
The king of lip... that's me.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表