Darling.
你真是让人忍♥不住想调戏
You are so deliciously easy to tease.
他们想邀请你去查尔斯顿一趟
They'd like you to come to Charleston.
妮莎和邓肯
Nessa and Duncan.
他们在为我筹备21岁生日派对
They're planning a party for my 21st birthday,
因为他们在圣诞节时未能举办
since they couldn't hold it at Christmas.
你不觉得会有点怪吗
Don't you think it might be strange?
是他们奇怪
They're strange.
你是个可人儿
You're delightful.
而且我们没什么可羞耻的
And we have nothing to be ashamed of.
我的天呐 真是闪亮登场
Good God, what an entrance!
上一场战争中你可没这么时髦
You were never so dashing in the last war.
航♥空♥部 时代不同了
Air Ministry, different times.
她来了
There she is!
接着 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
走吧 来
Shall we? Come on!
小兔 欢迎
Bunny, welcome!
妮莎 来到这里真好
Nessa! How marvellous to be here.
像是踏进了仙境
Like stepping into a fairy tale.
没有别的行李了吗
No more bags than that?
太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
我不明白为什么这件事令我这么生气
I don't understand why I find it so upsetting.
或许是因为我对于性有着某种可怕的情结吧
Perhaps it's some awful complex i've got over sex or something.
你
You?
小熊
Bear...
也许这只是每个父亲的自然感受
Perhaps it's something a father most naturally feels about.
对于女儿的那种感情
about his daughter.
而且安吉莉卡和一个年长的男人
And maybe it's no bad thing for Angelica
谈恋爱也许并不是件坏事
to have a love affair with an older man.
总比和想要娶她的小青年好
Better that than some panting youth who'll try to marry her.
她现在就考虑安定下来可太早了
It's far too early for her to think of pinning herself down.
但是 那么多年长的男人可以选
But, really, of all the older men...
真是太乱了
It seems the most terrible mess.
是啊 我想的确是
Yes, I suppose it is.
我们必须尽量保持理智
We must try to be as rational as possible.
不然我们会把她弄得和我们疏远的
Otherwise we'll end up just driving her away.
你知道我受不了她离开 邓肯 现在不行
You know I couldn't stand that, Duncan. Not now.
只是个演习 肯定的
It's only a drill, surely.
世界在我们的耳边分崩离析
The world's falling down about our ears.
我们应该考虑把一些应急品移到防空洞里
We should think of moving a few supplies into the shelter.
我和托尼的儿子聊过了 他在当看守人
I've been chatting to the warden, Tony's son.
看来空袭的力度将要加强
The raids are set to intensify, apparently.
那如果英国遭到入侵呢
And if we're invaded?
还没有这个危险
There's no danger of that.
暂时没有
Yet.
伦纳德 我们离海岸线只有五英里
Leonard, five miles from the coast,
我们不可能逃脱灾难的
we won't stand a chance.
他们会把你关进集中营的
They'll put you in a camp.
那还算我走运
If I'm lucky.
一个知名的犹太人
A prominent Jew.
我们不能分开
We can't be separated.
答应我
Promise me.
我们肯定有办法的
There has to be something we can do.
我想我可以和理查德医生谈谈
I suppose I can talk to Doctor Richards.
-自杀药吗 -他可能会给我的
- Suicide pills? - He might be amenable.
或者车♥库♥里可以放尾气
Or there's the exhaust in the garage,
只要我们有足够的汽油来发动引擎
so long as we have sufficient petrol to run the engine,
仅限最糟糕的情况出现时
if the worst happens.
但是 现在
But, at present...
我们依然有价值 书籍 团体
we can be useful. Books, committees...
推动自♥由♥大业 依然有一线希望
Our whiff of shot in the cause of freedom.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我们可真幸运啊
How lucky we've been.
我们的婚姻一直延续到现在 不是吗
We took it on, didn't we, marriage?
我们让婚姻变得与众不同
We made it into something quite different.
你能不能 也这样对待死亡
Couldn't...you do the same with death?
把它变成刺♥激♥的体验
Change it into an exciting experience?
不行
No.
做不到
You couldn't.
那儿之前摆着什么 一个花环吗
What was it there before? A garland?
还是邓肯欢乐的裸体像
Or one of Duncan's gambolling nudes?
我真的不记得了
You know, I honestly can't remember.
需不需要给你装个热水袋
Would you like a hot water bottle?
你或许记得卧室里是很冷的
You probably remember the bedrooms are rather chilly.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你跟安吉莉卡在一起 不是为了报复吧
This wouldn't be about revenge, would it? Angelica?
如果20年前我和你上♥床♥了...
If I'd taken you to bed 20 years ago...
报复 这...
Revenge? This...
你最好知道 我对这事是很认真的
You might as well know this is serious for me.
我已经彻底爱上她了
Completely. I'm in love with her.
不过 无论怎样 也把她当做你的影子
But, by all means, see it entirely as a reflection on you.
但她有没有爱上你
But is she in love with you?
上帝啊 你怎么不去问她
Well, Christ! Why don't you ask her?
我已经失去了一个孩子
I've already lost one of my children.
我恳求你 请你不要把她也从我身边带走
I'm begging you, please don't take her away from me, too.
那由不得我决定
It is not in my gift!
安吉莉卡已经21岁了
Angelica's 21!
你难道不觉得你把她关在温室里太久了吗
Don't you think you've kept her in a glass case long enough?
我知道她是这么觉得的
I know she feels that!
你什么也不告诉她
You've told her nothing,
什么也不教她 为什么
taught her nothing. Why?
怎么 把邓肯的回忆全据为己有吗
What, to keep a piece of Duncan all for yourself?
你也是这样的吧
One might speculate the same is true of you.
我不是大灰狼 妮莎 我从来都不是
I am not the Big Bad Wolf, Nessa. I never was.
找她谈谈
Talk to her.
谈谈一切
About everything.
邓肯和你 你在她这个年纪的时候是什么样的感觉
You and Duncan, how you felt when you were her age.
甚至谈谈爱
About love, even.
那样也许她会不再把你当敌人看待
And perhaps she'll stop seeing you as the enemy.
敌人
The enemy?
你的绝对坦诚难道不是人尽皆知吗
Aren't you famously committed to honesty?
安吉莉卡
Angelica?
我说真的 我不需要个人陪着
I promise you, I don't need a chaperone
只是去取下面包分配单而已
to collect the bread order.
我可以给你做个伴嘛
I can keep you company, though.
你帮了很多忙 不像我年轻的时候
You're such a help. Not like me, when I was your age.
我讨厌和房♥子有关的一切
I hated anything to do with the house.
我知道你很清楚我当年的家事 亲爱的
I know you know the stories, my darling -
母亲死后 把家里的开销账目拿给父亲看
presenting the household accounts to Father after Mother died,
他冲我咆哮 流泪 做些疯狂的事
him ranting at me, weeping, shooting Niagara to ruin.
我为此很恨他
I hated him for it.
他从未从母亲去世的阴影里走出来
He never got over Mother's death, you see.
我现在能理解了
I can understand that now.
但我想对于年轻人来说
But I think it's very difficult
理解痛苦还是很困难
for the young to understand unhappiness.
为什么你要理解呢
And why should you?
你是在指责我不理解你
Are you trying to accuse me of not understanding you?
不 不是指责
No, not accuse!
只是自从朱利安走后 你就不再对我敞开心扉
Just I've been very shut away from you since Julian...
但你别以为我不理解
But please don't think I can't understand
你对小兔的感情
how you feel about Bunny.
是吗
Really?
就那么奇怪吗
Is that so strange?
我知道坠入爱河是什么感觉
I know what it is to be in love.
你爱上他了
You are in love with him.
是吗 你是怎么知道的
How? How do you know?
你不爱克莱夫 邓肯更喜欢男人
You don't love Clive, Duncan prefers men,
所有人都知道
everyone knows he does.
我从未见你碰触他们 一次都没有
I haven't seen you touch either of them. Not once.
没有亲吻拥抱 你总是一个人睡
Not a kiss, not an embrace. You always sleep alone.
那也不意味着...