Either of them. Both of them.
你不会认为是他勾引了她吧
You don't think he's seduced her?
老天呐
Oh, good God!
竟然是小兔
Bunny, of all people!
你这是在吃谁的醋
Which one are you jealous of?
我确定我们可以相信她能...
I'm sure we can trust her to behave...
理智一点
..to behave reasonably.
还有他
And him.
一个亲密的朋友 我们的老朋友
A dear friend, an old friend of ours.
或许我该和克莱夫商量一下
Perhaps I should discuss it with Clive.
不过说真的 她还只是个孩子
Really, though, she's just a child!
我在城里见编辑 不能来看演出
但会接你共进晚餐 小兔
安吉莉卡
Angelica?
我不知道你今晚会来啊 邓肯
I didn't know you'd be in tonight, Duncan!
我会比平时更紧张的
I'm going to be even more nervous than usual.
怎么了
What is it?
别
No!
朱利安·H·贝尔
救护队 英国医疗救助组
格拉年 马德里 西班牙
他也是你的儿子
He was your son as well.
对你而言也一样不幸
It's just as bad for you.
亲爱的 我的生活如此充实
My dear, my life is so full of things.
大多都浮华光鲜
Mostly vanities.
他的离去造成的空白终会被填满
The hole will fill up eventually.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
这是事实
It's true.
但对妮莎来说 却永远填不满
It won't fill up for Nessa.
我不是不在乎 安吉莉卡
It's not that I don't mind, Angelica,
但我知道自己是什么样的人
but I know what I'm like.
我不知道自己是什么样的人
I don't know what I'm like.
你觉得我更像你还是像她
Do you think I am more like you or her?
"妮莎
"Nessa,
其实我从未像爱你一样爱过其他人
"The truth is I've never felt for any lover what I have for you.
你给予了我生命中最美好的一切
"You've given me the loveliest of lives.
如果我遭遇了不测
"If anything should happen to me,
请你保证不会把安吉莉卡抓得太紧
"promise you won't cling too tightly to Angelica.
她也需要她的自♥由♥
"She needs her freedom, too.
或许比我更甚"
"Perhaps more than I ever have."
安吉莉卡
Angelica?
亲爱的
My darling...
你知道大家都很爱你吧
you know how much you're loved, don't you?
我们所有人都非常非常爱你
How very, very much, by all of us?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
我们做的一切都是...
And everything that's been done...
都是出于爱
has been done out of love.
那是每个人一生中最重要的东西
You see, that's the most important thing in anyone's life.
你是最完美最特别的爱的结晶
You're the child of the most perfect and special love.
妮莎 性知识我是懂得的
Nessa, I do know the facts of life.
不
No...
是邓肯
It's Duncan.
邓肯是你的生父
Duncan's your father, you see.
不是克莱夫
Not Clive.
当然了
Of course.
但这不会改变任何事
It changes nothing.
我们任何人的感情都不会变
Nothing of the way any of us feels.
你那么爱朱利安和昆廷
You loving Julian so much, and Quentin,
他们与你同母异父这个事实并不重要
it doesn't matter they're your half-brothers.
重要的是你爱他们
What matters is you love them.
而且这意味着 你真的很幸运 不是吗
And it means, really, you're fortunate, aren't you?
你有两个父亲
To have two fathers.
不过最好不要这样跟克莱夫说
Though better not speak of it to Clive.
他很高兴有你这个女儿
He so delights in you as his daughter.
他是知道的吗
He does know?
是的 当然了 他当然知道
Yes, of course. Of course he knows!
我们的一切都开诚布公
It was all done in perfect honesty,
如我所说 都出于爱
as I say, and love.
我的宝贝
My darling.
我最特别的心肝宝贝
Special, precious darling.
朱利安觉得应该让你知道
Julian thought it important you should know.
日中天了吗fs12[可以喝酒了]
Sun over the yardarm?
至少世界某个地方是这样
Somewhere in the world.
-白兰地喝光了 -那就喝杜松子酒
- The brandy's finished. - Gin, in that case.
我不喜欢杜松子酒 喝了会不舒服
I hate gin. It makes me morbid.
那随你喜欢喝什么吧 好像还有些苦艾酒
Then whatever you fancy. There's some vermouth, I think.
我要从戏剧学院退学
I'm going to leave drama college.
我觉得自己在那方面没有任何天赋
I don't think I have any talent in that direction.
我一直没拿到过重要的角色
I mean, I haven't been given any important parts
圣丹尼斯先生毫不留情地批评了
and Monsieur St Denis was quite brutal
我扮演妮娜时的表现
when I presented my work on Nina.
在《海鸥》里
In The Seagull?
所以说真的 我是在浪费时间
So I'm wasting my time, really,
我本可以发展其他才艺
when I could be doing something else.
我明白了
I see.
最好跟妮莎商量一下 你觉得呢
Best talk it over with Nessa, don't you think?
但这在灯火管制时能用吗 没有内衬的
Will it suit for the blackout, though, without linings?
我觉得它足够厚重 但唯一能确定的方式
I'd say it's heavy enough, but the only real way to be sure
就是在夜晚让一束光射过它
is to shine a light through it at night.
把事情交给我来做你不担心吗
You wouldn't be in danger of finding things for me to do?
你知道我在这种事上有多无能
You know how hopeless I am at this sort of thing.
我敢肯定商店里那女人对我要高价了
I'm sure the woman in the shop overcharged me.
灯火管制 避难所
Blackouts, shelters.
你能相信我们又一次要为战事而烦恼吗
Oh, can you believe we're required to think about it all again?
无线广播上有一条消息 宣布说
There was an announcement on the wireless about killing
要杀光动物园里有危害性的蛇
all the dangerous snakes at the zoo.
就好像他们觉得 在遭到空袭时
As though they think London will be invaded by serpents
伦敦会被巨蛇侵略似的
the moment there's an air raid...
真惊人
Biblical!
我也是那么想的
Exactly what I thought.
世界末日要来临了
And the apocalypse coming.
你觉得你什么时候能重新开始画画
When do you think you might start painting again?
邓肯觉得绘画能让你振作起来
Well, Duncan thinks it will make all the difference to you.
我还是不能...
I still don't...
我感觉迷失了 小山羊
I don't feel myself, Billy.
画画能让你找回自我 一直以来都是这样
Painting's what makes you yourself! It always has been.
我发疯的时候 最糟糕的事
When I was mad, the worst thing of all
就是不能写作
was not being able to work.
但我没有疯 不是吗
But I'm not mad, am I?
好吧 这次感觉不错
All right, it was nice this time.
非常不错
Extremely nice.
但我依然不爱你
But I still don't love you.
洗手间在哪里
Where's...the lavatory?
就在平常所在的地方
Usual sort of arrangement.
或者用那个尿盆 如果你只是小便的话
Or there's a pot, if you just need to piss.
你这种假正经的性格一定不是遗传自邓肯
You certainly didn't get that prudery from Duncan.
绝对不是
Well, you didn't!
《危险关系》
所以你知道
So you knew then,
邓肯是我的生父吗
about Duncan being my father?
亲爱的 我可是你出生后
My dear, I was famously the first person
第一个见到你的人
to see you after the birth.
妮莎一定跟你说过吧
Surely Nessa must have said?
你喜欢的话就拿去看吧 哈利不会介意的
Oh, do borrow that, if you like. Harry won't mind.
我读过这本书 不过是英文版的
I've read it. Only in English, though.
这是克莱夫非常喜欢的一本小说
It is a great favourite of Clive's.
-然后呢 -非常扣人心弦
- And? - It was very gripping,
但他们很令人讨厌 不是吗
but they are so unpleasant, aren't they?
女侯爵和瓦尔蒙
The Marquise and Valmont.
你不觉得他们的坦诚 很有趣吗
You didn't find them...interestingly honest?
我一点也不觉得他们坦诚
I don't think they're honest at all!
我认为他们以坦诚为借口来掩盖
I think they hide behind honesty as an excuse for...
他们的极度自私
for utter selfishness.
亲爱的