房♥子里的其他地方怎么取暖
How's the rest of the house supposed to keep warm?
我病了
I happen to be ill!
每次都是先考虑你自己
Putting yourself first, every bloody time!
他把剩下的煤炭都用完了
He's taken it on himself to use up the rest of the coal.
厨房♥的炉子得一直烧 不能灭的
We do need to keep the kitchen stove going...
你觉得我就不会省下一些煤吗
Do you really think I wouldn't make sure we could spare it?
床单都是潮的
The sheets were damp!
显然 我得了肺炎也没人关心
Obviously, no-one cares if I get pneumonia.
还有可可
And the cocoa as well!
是啊 邓肯 我过着逍遥的日子
Yes, Duncan, I'm living it up.
这里简直像是克拉里奇大酒店呢
It's practically Claridge's in here!
牛奶还没喝完吧
That's not the last of the milk?
那只是 孩子们早上喝的可可粉罢了
Just, the boys' cocoa in the morning.
-我冲得淡一点就好了 -谢谢你指出来
- I can water it down. - Thank you for pointing that out.
你少拿她撒气 你个猪
Don't you dare start on her, you little swine,
瓦妮莎绝对是个圣人
Nessa's an absolute saint!
对 她就是个该死的圣人
Yes, she's a fucking saint!
一个活生生的大圣人对你全心全意的
Aren't you lucky to have the devotion
你可真是三生有幸啊
of an actual living saint?
-你们两个都住嘴 -来 喝你的可可去吧
- Stop it, both of you! - Here, have the bastard cocoa!
我想她更愿意让你喝
I'm sure she'd rather you bloody have it!
你们会受伤的 立刻住手
You'll hurt yourselves! Stop it at once!
你们就像小孩一样
You're behaving like children!
-我病了 -你才没病
- I am ill! - You're not ill!
他们不再是和平主义者了吗
Aren't they pacifists any more?
走吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
邓肯
Duncan!
邓肯
Duncan!
你在这啊
There you are.
我们订购的胶料到了
The size we ordered has arrived.
你明白他耍的花招了吧
These games, you see?
我说"别去伦敦" 他就把她请到这来
I say, "don't go to London," so he invites her down here.
把她安置下来 天啊 我受够了
Installs her. Oh, God, I've had enough.
停 住手
Stop! Stop it!
真是太难熬了 天天下地干活
It's hideous, though. The fields every day.
从没吃饱过 没时间画画
Never enough to eat, no time to paint
而且他 他老说我在发疯
and him telling me I'm... I'm hysterical.
天呐 我不如死了算了
God, I wish I were dead.
那就参军去吧
Join up, then!
立刻就能死了
That'll take care of it quickly enough.
我很清楚 这种日子有多艰难
I do...I do know how hard it is.
对我来说也是
It's hard for me, too.
天呐 妮莎 我很抱歉
Oh, God, Nessa. I am so sorry.
-我该走了 -别
- I should go away. - No!
只要你在 一切我都能忍♥受
I can bear any of it if you're here.
我真希望你没说出这种话
I wish you wouldn't say things like that.
我一般 不说
I don't...generally.
我很努力避免了
I try very hard not to.
抱歉
Sorry.
你到底有什么可抱歉的
What in hell's name do you have to be sorry for?
我多么希望我能让你幸福
I wish so much I could make you happy.
你做到了
You do!
妮莎 真的
Oh, Nessa, you do.
你和孩子们
You and the children.
已经让我非常幸福了
As much as is possible.
我最近这几天 脾气很差
I'm a bear, I'm afraid, these days.
该死的
Bloody hell.
如果只有一样就好了
If only it could be one thing.
爱他和爱...
Loving him and loving...
爱你
Loving you.
我觉得...我在考虑...
I thought... I was thinking...
我们应该一起要个孩子
we should have a child together.
停战
Peace!
停战 停战
Peace! Peace!
跟法国人的谈判
The negotiations with the French
真是令人筋疲力竭
have been positively exhausting.
母亲看到我的书出版
Mother is as surprised by my publication as
跟看到我给她生个孙子一样意外
she would be by my presenting her with a grandchild.
也一样高兴 我猜
And as delighted, I imagine.
说实话 是更开心
Far more, if the truth be told.
书评 她终于有底气直视家里那些表兄弟了
Reviews. So many cousins she can finally look in the eye.
你真的说服克莱夫的家人
Have you really convinced Clive's family
你要再生一个小贝尔了吗
you're to deliver yourself of another little Bell?
目前是这样的
So far as we know.
如果克莱夫不能来陪产
If Clive isn't here for the birth,
邓肯会给他发电报 他会通知他家人
Duncan will telegraph him and he will telegraph them.
所有规矩都遵守了
All the formalities nicely observed.
他们只在乎这些 真的
That's all they care about, really.
说起来
Speaking of which,
你不觉得现在对你有点晚了
don't you think it is getting late for you?
伦纳德 我们还不能走呢
Leonard, we can't possibly leave yet!
拜托 我觉得我们都好几年没吃过家禽肉了
Please, I feel like we haven't tasted fowl in years.
毕竟是个重要节日啊 停战了
And it's a high holiday, after all. Peace.
我发誓这礼拜全都听你的
I promise obedience in all things, all week.
妈妈说他的诚意恳求让人不得不服软
Mom says his grandest beseechment's urging.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
弗洛希不太会用烤箱
Flossie has had such trouble with the oven.
那就别再喝酒了 你不想头疼吧
No more wine, then. You don't want a bad head.
我一写完规章书
As soon as I've finished the memorandum,
空军就会把它送去凡尔赛
the airman will fly it to Versailles.
瞧吧 我们怎么能错过这么重要的事呢
You see? How can we miss such important matters?
事关国家命运
The fate of nations.
这真是切实可行的计划呀 克莱夫
An admirably practical arrangement, all this, Clive.
你真的不介意吗
You really don't mind?
即便我介意 恐怕也不能阻止什么吧
If I had, I'm not sure it would have prevented anything.
为什么不介意
And why not?
我有儿子了啊
I have my sons.
那你会怎么告诉这孩子呢
And whatever will you tell the child?
我猜这是可以跟朋友们讨论的吧
I assume we can discuss this, among friends?
当然可以
Of course we can.
我相信我们一定能想出合适的办法的
I'm sure we'll contrive something suitable.
人类似乎天生就擅长适应
Human beings do seem to be able to adjust
最荒谬的境况
to the most improbable situations.
伦纳德不同意让我学开汽车
Leonard refuses to consider me learning to drive a motorcar.
非常明智的决定
Very wise of him.
但我已经变了
But I'm transformed.
你真该看看我现在在伦敦是什么样的
You should see me now in London.
我现在是真正的著名女作家了
I'm every inch the lady of letters.
名门显贵都哭着喊着请我去喝茶
The great and the good clamouring for invitations to tea.
算是有点来头的吧
Well, the greatish and goodish, anyway.
鸡肉很美味
The chicken was delicious.
你创造了多么美好的世界啊
What a world you've made.
我吗
Me?
所有这一切就是卓越的成就
It's an extraordinary feat, all of this.
我很高兴你这样想
I'm glad you think so.
大多时候我们似乎都生活在...
Most of the time we seem to be living in a sort of...
乱七八糟当中
shambles.
但这就是生活
But it's living.
尽情享受
To the top of your bent.
只有一个卓越的天才
And it takes a particular genius
才能和罗杰当朋友
to keep Roger as a friend
克莱夫当丈夫 还有...
and Clive as a husband and...
邓肯当...
Duncan as...
邓肯究竟是什么身份
What is Duncan, exactly?
邓肯就是...邓肯
Duncan is...Duncan.
天啊
God,
一旦你回了伦敦 我在这里要怎么过啊
however am I to manage here once you're back in London?
你向来都能想到办法应对
You always manage.
你就是只猫
You're a cat.