剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
我不试了 走吧
I'm over this. Let's go.
你听到了 我们走吧
You heard the girl. Let's go.
艾儿 先别不耐烦
El, don't get frustrated.
我们会找到最适合你的泳装 无论找多久
We'll find you the perfect suit no matter how long it takes.
又是关于艾拉的一天
Another day all about Ella.
我只想在赫梅纳的泳池派对玩得开心
I just wanna go and have fun at Ximena's pool party
但我知道如果我穿上这件很好看的泳衣
but I know that if I wear this one, which is amazing,
我会非常不自在 就无法玩得开心
I'll feel super self-conscious and not having fun.
真想知道那是什么感觉
Wonder what that's like.
够了 儿子
Enough, Grady.
我讨厌这样
I just hate this.
那些泳衣 我穿上它们的样子
The bathing suits, the way that I look in them,
讨厌自己这么在乎这些
that I even care about that.
我明白 也许穿可爱的 一件式泳衣 你会觉得更自在
I get it. Maybe you feel more comfortable in a cute one-piece.
是的 但一件式嘛
Yeah, but one-pieces.
什么?我也穿一件式的
What? I wear one-pieces.
我就是这个意思
Exactly.
试穿得怎样?
So, how goes it?
一点都不好
Terrible.
无需太烦恼
Well, don't overthink it.
无论你选哪件都得套上防晒衫
Whatever you choose is gonna be underneath a sun-shirt.
这件防晒指数125的 就像穿了件铝箔派克大衣
This one, 125 SPF. It's like wearing an aluminum foil parka.
算了 我不参加派对了
Forget it. I'm not going to the party.
艾儿 不如比基尼和一件式的都买♥♥?
El, how about you get the bikini and the one-piece?
到了派对那天再看看你感觉如何
You can see how you feel on the day of the party.
可以吗?妈 谢谢你
Really? Thanks, Mom.
两件泳衣和一件防晒衫?
Two bathing suits and the sun-shirt?
我们还没去防晒霜部呢
We haven't been to the sunscreen aisle yet.
我们也得去厨房♥用品部 - 为什么?
And we need to hit the kitchen aisle. - Why?
买♥♥沙拉钳 - 为什么?
For salad tongs. - Why?
我的石膏里可能卡了半支衣架
I may or may not have half a hanger stuck in my cast.
听着 我知道你担心钱的问题
Look, I know you're worried about money.
但生活似乎恢复正常了
But life seems to be getting back to normal,
也许你是时候考虑回去工作了
maybe it's time to think about getting back to work.
什么?
What?
我相信车行会让你回去上班的
I'm sure the car dealership would give you your job back.
也许就能给我买♥♥去年圣诞 答应的虚拟现实眼镜
Then maybe I can get that VR headset you promised me last Christmas.
爸 既然你能说服格雷迪吃藜麦
Dad, if you can sell Grady on quinoa,
你肯定能卖♥♥二手掀背车
you can definitely sell a pre-owned hatchback.
我讨厌藜麦 - 但你还是成功让他吃了
I hate quinoa. - Still, you got him to try it.
好了 我要去防晒霜部了
Okay, I'm going to the sunscreen aisle.
买♥♥完后谁都不准喝小麦草汁 我们直接回家
Nobody gets a wheatgrass shot after this. We're going straight home.
终于有好消息
Finally, some good news.
我的天啊 你摔断了腿?
Oh, my gosh. You broke your leg?
是的 我的医生说 这是他见过最严重的一次
Yeah, my doctor said it's one of the worst he's ever seen.
你出车祸还是怎么了?
Were you in a car accident or something?
艾拉没事吧?
Is Ella okay?
兄弟 听说你腿的事了 - 是的 我的胫骨基本都碎了
Heard about your leg, bro. - Yeah. My tibia's basically shattered.
总好过得癌症 对吧?
Better than cancer, right?
嗨 我正找你呢
Hey, just who I was looking for.
我没出车祸 至少不是得癌症
I wasn't in a car accident, at least it's not cancer,
艾拉也没事 好吗?
and Ella's fine, all right?
好的
Okay.
我只是想自我介绍一下 我叫诺拉
I was just going to introduce myself. I'm Nora.
诺拉 你好
Hi, Nora.
我一直想跟你谈谈
I've been wanting to talk to you,
但又怕会太尴尬
but I was afraid it was gonna be too awkward.
为什么会尴尬?
Why would it be awkward?
这个周五放学后你有空吗?
Well, any chance you're free this Friday after school?
我每天放学后都有空
I'm free every day after school.
太好了 你能帮我拿几张艾拉的照片吗?
Amazing. Could you grab some pictures of Ella for me?
我要在手球场画一幅她的壁画 约6米高
I'm painting a 20-foot mural of her on the handball court.
嘿 - 天啊 你吓坏我了
Hey. - Geez. You scared me.
比在公共场合赤脚更吓人?
More than being barefoot in public?
不 我的脚只有自己能看到
No. My feet are for my eyes only.
你所做的更吓人
What you did was more of a startle.
这个周六 我和你都要去赫梅纳家
Well, this Saturday, me and you are going to Ximena's house.
她邀请我们参加泳池派对 在你感到有压力前
She invited us to a pool party, and before you start spiraling,
你到时不用向任何人 展示你完全正常的脚趾
you won't have to show anyone your perfectly normal toes.
是通过普通邮件还是电子请柬之类的?
Was that snail mail or one of those e-vitations?
因为我一定是没看到
Because I must have missed it.
凯 相信我 你被邀请了
Kai. I'm telling you, you're invited.
赫梅纳邀请了我?
I was invited by Ximena?
她说“让那怪孩子凯也来”?
She said, "I want that weird kid, Kai, there"?
我告诉她我想要你出席 她说好的
Well, I told her that I wanted you there and she said okay.
Did she say "okay" or… "okay"?
她是说“好的” 还是“好吧”?
拜托了 凯 我需要你在场
Kai, please. I need you there.
在过去的两年里 我出席过的派对
For the last two years, the only parties that I went to
都是在肿瘤科病房♥的娱乐室
were in the oncology ward rec room.
虽然气球排球很棒 我也很珍惜那个男孩给我的签名
And while balloon volleyball is great and I cherish the autograph I got
他以前是情景喜剧里的童星
from the guy that used to be the kid on that sitcom,
但那些都不是真正的派对 这个才是
those weren't real parties. This is.
听着 你和你那些受欢迎的朋友们 到泳池边玩 我明白的
Listen. You go hang by the pool with your popular friends. I get it.
是我也会选择他们
I'd choose them over me too.
我只是希望我们都能成为朋友
I just want us all to be friends.
我也想穿露趾凉鞋
And I want to be able to rock an open-toed sandal,
但想归想 不代表我们就能得到
but just because we want it doesn't mean we get it.
你有一只?太棒了
You have one available? Amazing.
要65美元?现金?
Sixty-five dollars? Cash?
好 我会想办法的
Okay. I'll figure something out.
你帮我留着 谢谢
Just hold it for me. Thanks.
史蒂夫护士
Nurse Steve.
嗨 格雷迪 什么事
Hey, Grady. What--
很抱歉打断了你的即兴演奏时间?
Sorry to interrupt your jam sesh?
即兴演奏时间?不
Jam sesh? No.
我刚刚在听一个新的播客 是关于一宗神秘的悬案
I was just listening to this new podcast about an unsolved mystery case thing.
是的
Yeah.
很遗憾你的腿受伤了
Sorry about your leg.
我曾拄过拐杖 一点都不好玩
I've been on crutches. Not fun.
你也断过腿?
You broke your leg too?
在我们社区剧院的 《圣诞颂歌♥》里扮演过小提姆
Played Tiny Tim in my community theater's Christmas Carol.
我擦破的腋窝到了2月还红肿
My armpits were raw until February.
请问我能为你做些什么?
So, how can I be of service?
你的腋窝感觉刺痛?我有药膏
Your pits burning? I've got ointment.
不 不是的
No, nothing like that.
只不过 你知道那天 拿走我午餐的那些孩子吗?
It's just, you know those kids that took my lunch the other day?
他们也害我把虚拟现实眼镜 弄掉了 现在坏了
They also made me drop my VR headset, and now it's busted.
无法接受的行为 欺负你的人是谁?
Unacceptable. Who is bullying you?
我不想让任何人惹上麻烦
I don't wanna get anyone in trouble.
不用说了 我明白的 学生之间的潜规则
Say no more. I get it. Code of the halls.
我真的很想要副新眼镜 我只需要有65美元
I really want a new headset, and all I need is 65 bucks.
你这里需要打杂的吗?
Any chance you need help around here?
天啊 你真有赚钱头脑
Wow, that is mighty enterprising of you.
看来教员休息室里关于你的流言蜚语
It seems the scuttlebutt in the faculty lounge
说你缺乏积极性并非真的
about you lacking any motivation isn't true.
什么?
Huh?
没事 你被录用了
Never mind. You're hired.
让我看看
Let's see.
嘿 赫梅纳 我想请你帮个忙
Hey, Ximena. I have a favor to ask.
你能邀请凯参加你的泳池派对吗? 给他发个短♥信♥什么的
Could you invite Kai to your pool party? Like, shoot him a text or something.
短♥信♥?你问能不能让他来时 我已经说了:“好吧”
A text? I mean, when you asked if he could come, I was like, "Okay."
凯比较讲究仪式感
Well, Kai is kind of a formal guy,
所以他会希望收到电子请柬之类的
so he'd really be into one of those e-vitations.
发短♥信♥也行的
Or a text would be fine.
是这样的 别误会我的意思
Here's the thing, and don't take this the wrong way
因为我非常希望我们能重新做回朋友
'cause I am all about us being us again.
但我其实有点不希望他来
But low-key, I kinda don't want him to come.
为什么?
Why?
这是我第一次在家里办派对 一定得办得顺利
This is the first party I'm having at my house and it has to go well.
而你知道凯这个人 他怪怪的
And you know Kai. He's weird.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表