剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
不然我怎么会上这里来?
Why do you think I'm up here?
她是个麻烦 - 是个好麻烦
She's trouble, you know. - It's good trouble.
嘿
Hey!
等我回来 我们就去机场
When I get back, we're headed for the airport.
波儿 你一直在动 你到底在里面干什么?
Pop, you're not lying still. What are you up to in there?
应该你告诉我呀 这东西不是该拍照吗?
You tell me. I thought this thing took pictures.
我知道并不容易
I know it's tough.
试着想象你在别的地方
Just try to imagine you're somewhere else.
我在想了
I am.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
吉娜最糟糕了
Gina's the worst.
往好方面想 今晚的菜单里 有索尔兹伯里牛排
On the upside, we have Salisbury steak on the menu tonight.
什么?
What?
是淋上褐色酱汁的神秘肉
You know, the mystery meat with the brown sauce.
我知道什么是索尔兹伯里牛排
I know what Salisbury steak is.
我不知道的是你为什么不难过
I don't know why you're not more upset.
我受够了总是难过
I'm done being upset.
那或许我还没受够
Well, maybe I'm not.
你知道蜉蝣能活多久吗?
Do you know how long a mayfly lives?
不知道
I have no idea.
显然 你和强尼谈得还不够多
Clearly, you haven't talked to Johnny enough.
它们只有一天的寿命
They live one day.
它们孵化后 四处玩乐
So they hatch, you know, dance around.
然后在一天结束时死去
Then at the end of the day, that's it.
好的 但波佩 我们不是昆虫
Okay, but we're not bugs, Poppy.
说得对 我们能活着的时间要长很多
You're right. We have a lot more time than that.
But…
但是
没人知道我们能玩乐多久
nobody knows how long we get to dance.
这就是我活在每一刻的原因
So that's why I live in every moment.
每一天
Every day.
没关系的
It's all right.
因为你瞧 这就是个很好的时刻
'Cause see? Like, this is a good moment.
这样的时刻有很多 只要你留意
There's a lot of them, if you're paying attention.
所以尽量拥有这些时刻 好吗?
So keep having those moments, okay?
好的
Okay.
拿着 也把它放进去
Here, put this in there too.
不 等等 别擦掉
Oh, no, wait. Leave it.
波佩把这个留给我了
Poppy left this with me.
是给你的
It's for you.
是什么?
What?
什么来的?
What is it?
一张机票
It's a plane ticket.
飞往弗雷斯♥诺♥
To Fresno.
看来你的多西环素点滴还剩半小时
Looks like you got about a half hour left on the doxy.
我能把剩余的化疗带回家做吗?
Can I take the rest of this chemo to go?
可以的 但我觉得你可能会想留下来
You could, but I think you might want to stick around.
明白了
I got it.
你觉得圆滚滚怎么样?
What do you think about roly-polies?
你知道吗?我妈说 我可以有自己的昆虫宠物
You know, my mom says I can get my own pet insect
既然我已完成了疗程
now that I'm done with treatment.
首先 恭喜你
Well, first off, congrats.
其次 你应该养只螳螂
And second, you've gotta go with a praying mantis.
比起卷成一个球的昆虫要酷多了
Way cooler than a bug that just rolls into a ball.
我怎么没想到呢?
How did I not think of that?
你好 我叫加文 你的邻居
Hi, I'm Gavin, your neighbor.
是这病房♥里除你之外 唯一一个长全了成年牙齿的病人
You know, the only other patient in this ward with all their adult teeth.
我不想说话
I don't wanna talk.
我不想分享自己的感受 真的 我就是…我不想待在这里
I don't wanna share my feelings. Really, I just-- I don't wanna be here.
这是个癌症病房♥ 我们谁也不想待在这里
It's a cancer ward. None of us wanna be here.
想不想去个 不会如此“居高临下”的地方?
Wanna go somewhere that's not freakishly condescending?
有个朋友曾经告诉我… - 我说了我不想说话
You know, a friend once told me-- - I said I didn't wanna talk.
听我说完 好吗?
Just hear me out. Okay?
这家医院可以是监狱 也可以是宫殿
This hospital can be a prison, or it can be a palace.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表