剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
好了 只剩下绿色的
Okay, nothing left but greens.
我把所有红的都留给你
And I left all my reds for you.
慢着 我…喜欢蓝色的 - 糟糕
Wait, I like the blues. - Oops.
总有一天我不会再上当
One day I'm going to stop falling for that.
在那天到来之前 我会一直这样做
And until that day comes, I'm gonna keep doing it.
你不是吧?
Oh, really?
最后一个到门口的还得吃紫色的
Last one to the door also has to eat the purples.
等等…不…格雷迪 停下 这不公平
Wait. No. Grady, stop. That's not fair!
是披萨的味道吗?
Do I smell pizza?
你闻到了三个意大利香肠披萨 和蒜香面包结 也加了意大利香肠
You smell three pizzas with pepperoni and garlic knots also with pepperoni.
我还准备好了游戏之夜的棋盘
And I got the board set up for game night.
装满一盘你所要的意大利香肠
So fill a plate with your preferred vessel for pepperoni,
然后来玩游戏
then game on.
我和格雷迪今晚将联手把你们打倒
Tonight, Grady and I are taking you guys down.
哈 - 嘿 不能联手
Ha! - Hey, no teams.
好吧 好 看来我就得和爸爸联手了
Okay, fine. Guess that means I'm with Dad.
亲 我们行的
We've got this, honey.
蜂蜜 就是少了这
Oh, honey. That's what's missing.
披萨加蜂蜜?
Honey on pizza?
我们三个联手对付爸爸如何?拜托了
How about the three of us team up against Dad? Please.
好的
Okay.
妈 你公♥司♥打来的
Oh, Mom, work's calling.
让它转到留言信箱吧
Let it go to voice mail.
是家庭之夜 - 拿着…拿张餐巾
It's family night. - Grab-- Have a napkin.
餐巾… - 谢了 餐巾
Napkin, napkin. - Thank you. Napkin.
好 我显然最年轻 所以先开始
Okay, I'm clearly the youngest, so I go first.
不 我喜欢做第二个 - 我们上次把你们打得落花流水
No. I like being second. - We destroyed you guys so much last time.
你们才没有 - 我们有
You did not. - We did.
她完成了
She landed it!
Colleen Ojumadea has landed…
科琳奥朱玛德完成… - 太好了
- Yes!
…the first-ever backside 720
史上首次的720度内转 外加三重翻
with a triple cork.
妈…你必须来看看这个
Mom! Mom, you have to see this.
这女孩刚完成了非常不可思议的动作
This girl just landed this absolutely ridiculous move
打入了U型场地比赛的总决赛
to get to the finals of the half-pipe competition.
我不知道你喜欢极限运动
I didn't know you were into extreme sports.
我也不知道 我连中等强度的运动都不太喜欢
Neither did I. I'm not even really into moderate sports.
这女孩简直棒极了 她完全无所畏惧
This girl is just amazing. She's totally fearless.
嘿 艾拉 你能去开门吗?
Hey, Ella, would you get the door?
恭喜你
Congratulations!
很抱歉 我们没兴趣
So sorry, we're not interested.
艾拉 那是卡特勒太太
Ella, that was Mrs. Cutler.
所以? - 你懂的 姐妹联盟的那位?
Right. - You know, from the League of Sisters?
不能因为你说“你懂的” 就代表我真懂
Just because you say "you know," doesn't mean I actually know.
我在你这年纪时参加的年轻女性组织
The young women's group I was in when I was your age.
我替你提交了申请表格 宝贝 开门
I submitted an application for you. Honey, open the door.
非常抱歉 卡特勒太太 来 请进
I am so sorry, Mrs. Cutler. Please, come in.
谢谢 不必道歉
Thank you. No apologies necessary.
鉴于这种困惑
Given the confusion
以及我通过门铃摄像头 进行的多次尴尬对话
and how many awkward conversations I've had via doorbell cam,
明年的录取肯定会通过电子邮件发出
next year's acceptances are definitely going out by email.
艾儿 你被录取了 太令人兴奋了
El, you were accepted. So exciting!
等等 真的吗?
Wait, really?
没错 欢迎加入姐妹联盟
Yes. Welcome to the League of Sisters,
我们城里志趣相投的年轻女性社群
our community of like-minded young women around the city.
谢谢 抱歉 我只是…
Thank you. Sorry, I just--
我真的没想到 完全没想到
I wasn't really expecting this, like, at all.
艾儿 你能继承这个传统 对我来说特别有意义
El, it is so special to me that you're carrying on this tradition.
你会喜欢的 你会交到伴你一生的朋友
You're gonna love it. You are gonna make lifelong friends.
你还记得住在湖边小屋的麦凯林一家吗?
Do you remember the McKearins who have that cabin by the lake?
我们每年度过7月4日的地方?
Where we go to spend 4th of July every year?
是的 露丝就是我在姐妹联盟认识的
Yes. I met Ruth at the League of Sisters.
露丝从没告诉过我她有间小屋
Ruth never told me she had a cabin.
我还有另一个惊喜
And I have another surprise.
我叫赫梅纳在正式公布前不要透露任何事
I told Ximena not to say anything until it was official.
等等 她也被录取了?
Wait, she got in too?
是的 赫梅纳巴不得马上开始
Yes, Ximena cannot wait to get started.
至少我认为她是这么说的
At least I think that's what she said.
我很难通过门铃摄像头听清楚她的声音
It was hard for me to hear her voice coming through that doorbell cam.
我得去给她打电♥话♥
I have to go call her.
闭上眼 别张开
Eyes closed. Keep 'em closed.
And…
然后…
注意到什么不同吗?
Notice anything different?
你终于给信♥号♥♥开关买♥♥了电池?
You finally got batteries for the signal switches?
不 我从烟雾探测器里取出来的
No, I just took those out of our smoke detectors.
是奶牛场 我把它放进去了
It's the dairy farm. I put it in.
你看 我放了几头牛 让它们在那湖边吃草
Look, I got some cows that are grazing by that lake.
你不高兴我没等你就放进去?
Are you upset because I put it in without you?
抱歉 当收到邮寄过来的奶牛时 我太兴奋了
I'm sorry. When the dairy cows came in the mail, I was so excited.
No. It's just…
不是的 只不过…
也许是我不再那么喜欢火车了
You know, maybe I'm just not so into trains anymore.
真的吗?
Really?
是的 打从我四岁起我们就玩这个了
Yeah. I mean, we've been doing this since I was four.
是的 不 我明白的
Yeah. No, I get it.
我明白的 你长大了
I get it. You're getting older.
我们可以不再玩火车
And we can be done with trains.
或许把那些电池放回烟雾探测器里
It's probably a good idea to get those batteries back
也挺不错的 对吧?
in the smoke detectors anyway, right?
只不过我们从你四岁起就玩这个了
It's just that we've been doing this since you were four.
我会想念和你一起玩
I'm gonna miss hanging out with you.
不 我指的只是火车 我还是想和你一起玩
No, it's just the trains. I still wanna hang out with you.
只不过我们得找个新活动
It's just, we have to find a new thing.
比如模型飞机?
Like model airplanes?
也许我们可以做些 不是从玩具店买♥♥来的东西?
Maybe we could do something that doesn't come from toy stores?
高品质模型可是来自爱好商店
Look, quality models come from hobby shops.
但 不行…是的 你说得对 是的
But, no-- Yeah, point taken. Like, yeah.
快点 急死我了 我想看一看
Come on, the suspense is killing me. I want to see how it looks.
如何? - 无法形容
Well? - There are no words.
其实有个词:漂亮极了
Well, there's one word: stunning.
我也这么认为 但我也许该再多试几件 对吗?
I thought so too, but I should probably try a couple more, right?
不 这件最理想 将会完美融入
No, this is perfect. You'll fit right in.
好了 我出来了
Okay, here I come.
如何?很棒对吧?
So? Isn't it great?
棒极了 太好看了
It is great. It is gorgeous.
我只是不确定它是否适合这个活动
I'm just not sure it's right for this.
是吗?
Really?
我只是不想你显得格格不入
I just don't want you to stick out like a sore thumb.
我上网查了一下
I looked on the website,
虽然这件是薰衣草色 但没人会穿有图案的
and even though that has lavender, nobody wears patterns.
确实如此 你为什么不试试 其他你喜欢的连衣裙?
That's it. Why don't you try on one of the other dresses you liked?
条纹算图案吗?
Do stripes count as patterns?
算
Yes.
嘿 爸 战斗机器人元件来了
Hey, Dad. Our battle robot kit came.
是的 我们很快能在机器人战役中胜出
Oh, yeah! We'll be winning bot battles in no time.
也许比我们想的要久一点
Maybe a little more time than we thought.
但我们可以做到的 因为只有一页的使用说明
But, you know, we can do it because the instructions are on one page.
这里说我们需要下载 装着所有使用说明的压缩文件
So this says we actually have to download a zip file of all the instructions.
这只是所需工具的列表
This is just a list of the tools needed.
“烙铁、游标卡尺”
"Soldering iron. Vernier calipers."
好吧 - 这看来太繁琐了
Okay. - Maybe this is too much work.
不 别傻了 这可是我们的新活动
No, don't be ridiculous. This is our new thing.
首先 我们去五金店
First step, we go to the hardware store
the vernier calipers and…
买♥♥烙铁、游标卡尺和…
to get the soldering iron,
这个示波器什么的 我们这就去
whatever an oscilloscope is. Let's do it.
好吧
All right.
小姐们 欢迎你们
Welcome, ladies.
很高兴看到你们都穿薰衣草色
It's so nice to see you all in lavender.
请找好座位 我们就开始
Please find your seats and we'll get started.
太令人兴奋了
This is so exciting.
是的 我们的首次姐妹联谊会
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表