剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
是的 跟我来
Yep. Follow me.
我要帮女儿艾拉麦卡弗雷办例检手续
I'm checking in my daughter, Ella McCaffrey.
艾拉 瞧瞧你 好久不见
Ella? Look at you. It's been a minute.
我很喜欢你的发型
I love your hair.
你♥爸♥呢?
Where's your dad?
信不信由你 他回去上班了
Believe it or not, he went back to work.
不再穿那旧旧的运动裤
Hung up the old sweatpants.
告诉你♥爸♥我按他的食谱做了西葫芦千层面
Well, you tell your dad I made his zucchini lasagna.
味道很不错
It's not bad.
别告诉他我用了 真正的马苏里拉芝士 而不是腰果
Just don't tell him I made it with real mozzarella, not cashew.
我不喜欢坚果奶做的芝士
I don't mess with nut cheeses.
我是艾拉的妈妈
I'm Ella's mother.
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
好了 麻烦你们帮我填写一下这些
Okay. I just need you guys to fill these out for me, please.
身上有穿新的孔吗?或只是肚脐孔?
Any new piercings, or is it just the belly button?
肚脐孔?
Belly button?
娜塔莉每次扫描都会开同样的玩笑
Natalie makes the same joke every scan.
圈内玩笑
Inside joke.
艾拉 这里的一些问题需要你来答 好吗?
I may need you to answer some of these, Ella, okay?
没问题
Sure.
我想确认病人体内 是否有新的金属植入物?
So, I'm just confirming that patient has no new metal implants?
没有 - 在刚过的48小时里有作呕的症状吗?
None. - Any nausea in the last 48 hours?
没有
Nope.
是否对钆造影剂过敏?
Allergies to the gadolinium contrast agent?
没过敏 资料填好了
No allergies, and here's the paperwork.
好的 艾儿 先请坐 我们准备好了会叫你的
All right, El. Go take a seat, and we'll call you when we're ready.
这是个错误 应该让爸爸来
This was a mistake. Daddy should be here.
为什么?
Why?
他对医学方面的事情总是了如指掌
Well, he's always so on top of all the medical things.
妈 别这样
Mom, please.
没错 爸爸懂得所有的医学术语
Yes, Dad knows all the medical jargon.
他甚至说服了所有员工喝蘑菇咖啡
He's even got the whole staff drinking mushroom coffee.
但我能告诉你一件事吗?
But, can I tell you something?
有时候 尤其是在遇到可怕的 事情时 你需要的是妈妈
Sometimes, especially when things are scary, you just need your mom.
我知道你不想谈 但这给你
I know you don't want to talk, but here.
Ella has her scans today…
艾拉今天去做扫描
看看她的癌症有没有复发
to see if her cancer came back.
周四
Thursday.
一切可能又会重来
It could all be starting again.
治疗、住院、整个噩梦
The treatments, the hospital time. The whole nightmare.
那一定很可怕
That must be scary.
这还不是最糟糕的
That's not even the worst part.
糟糕的是我竟然不是在想 这对艾拉来说有多可怕
It's that I'm not even thinking about how horrible it could be for Ella.
而只是在想这对我来说有多可怕
I'm just thinking about how horrible it could be for me.
我是个坏孩子
I'm a bad kid.
嘿 格雷迪 不 你不是
Hey, Grady. No, you're not.
我只是担心我自己
I'm just worried about myself.
我知道生病的人是艾拉 但你也经历了很多
I know Ella is the one who got sick, but you've been through a lot too.
你可以在为艾拉担心的同时也为自己难过
You can be worried for Ella and sad for yourself at the same time.
你有权利拥有任何感受
You're entitled to feel whatever you're feeling.
这并不意味着你是坏人 这只说明你是个人
That doesn't make you bad. It just makes you human.
真的吗? - 毫无疑问
Really? - Absolutely.
别急着给自己贴标签
Don't be so quick to label yourself.
没有好人坏人之分 只有好与坏的选择
There aren't good and bad people, just good and bad choices.
而我们每一天都面临选择
And every day, you get to choose.
我的纱布用完了 不过这里有张消毒巾
I'm out of gauze, but here's a disinfecting wipe.
别让它碰到你的眼睛
Keep it away from your eyes.
我想一想 还是用你的袖子吧
You know, on second thought, just go with your sleeve.
谢谢你和我谈话
Thanks for talking to me.
是你和我谈话
You talked to me.
时间快到了
Almost time.
你可能会先想跟某人打声招呼
First you might want to say hello to someone.
赫梅纳 你怎么会在这里?
Ximena! What are you doing here?
不然我应该在哪里?
Where else would I be?
不能错过的样品大促销呀
Your can't-miss sample sale.
拜托 这才是我不能错过的大事
Please. This is my can't-miss event.
我以为你不喜欢来医院
I thought you didn't do hospitals.
我是不喜欢
I didn't.
你知道吗?凯多希望他能来
You know, Kai wishes he could be here.
我知道 但我很高兴你来了
I know, but I'm glad you are.
艾拉 你知道该怎么做 躺在桌子上
You know the drill, Ella. Up on the table.
你还好吗?
You doing all right?
应该吧
I guess.
我最近表现得有点奇怪
I've been acting a little weird.
我以为自己是在为朋友担心
You know, I thought that I was worried about my friend.
但说实话
But honestly,
我想我只是为自己的事害怕 恐惧今天
I think I was just scared for myself, about today.
恐惧这个
About this.
典型的扫描焦虑症
Classic scanxiety.
不要自责 我们很容易 陷入“万一”的焦虑情绪中
Don't beat yourself up. It's easy to get caught up in the what-ifs.
你说得很对
You're right.
我想我太担心未来了
You know, I guess I've been so worried about the future,
我忘了活在当下
I forgot to live in the now.
你会没事 对吧?
You gonna be okay?
这不是应该由这台大机器告诉我吗?
Isn't that what this big machine's supposed to tell me?
无论如何 我都会没事的
I'm gonna be okay. No matter what.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表