剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
我们已经有两罐开过的 - 这不可能
We already have two open jars. - That can't be right.
看来我今晚要做花生酱饼干了
Well, I guess I'm making peanut butter cookies tonight
很可能明晚也是
and possibly tomorrow night.
是的
Yeah.
艾拉 我和你♥爸♥谈过了
So, Ella, your dad and I talked,
我们想明天就你和我去
and we're thinking it'll be you and me tomorrow.
是的 这对你们俩都好
Yeah, it'll be great for both of you.
我去把其他的杂货拿进来
I'm gonna get the rest of the groceries.
真希望不会再有花生酱
I really hope there's not any more peanut butters.
妈 你不用上班吗?
Don't you have to work, Mom?
不 我跟老板说了我要请假陪你
No, I told my boss I'm taking the day off to be with you.
她同意了?
And she was okay with that?
自从我开始坦白一切 所有的事都变得很好
Things have been great since I started being honest about everything.
你最终说出真♥相♥时 她没生你的气吗?
She wasn't mad at you when you finally told the truth?
没有 恰恰相反
No, just the opposite.
让我告诉你 当你对亲近的人隐瞒秘密时
Let me tell you, when you keep secrets from people you're close to,
你实际上是在剥夺他们挺身支持你的机会
you're actually denying them the chance to step up and support you.
你来这做什么?
What are you doing here?
我必须和你谈谈 不能等到明天
I have to talk to you, and it can't wait until tomorrow.
你必须坦白
You've got to come clean.
又是这件事
Not this again.
凯 这个秘密让你无法做真实的自己
Kai, this secret is keeping you from being your true self.
你真想浪费时间吗?
Do you really wanna waste this time?
我当时放弃小提琴真太蠢了
It was stupid of me to quit violin.
那时我感觉压力很大 我慌了
I was feeling a lot of pressure, and I panicked.
谁知道呢?也许我会继续学它
Who knows? Maybe I'll go back to playing.
你是说继续痛苦下去?
You mean go back to being miserable?
如果我要考进常春藤盟校
If I'm going to get into an Ivy League college,
就必须在申请书上看起来很全面
I have to look well-rounded on my applications.
所以我只需继续在中学保持精英水平
So all I have to do is continue to play at an elite level through middle school
在高中四年也保持下去
and then four years of high school.
包括高中?凯 那可是整整五年
High school too? Kai, that's five whole years.
若被耶鲁大学提前录取 就会是四年半
Four and a half if I get in early decision to Yale.
到时我就可以永久放弃
Then I can quit for good.
你听听自己说的这是什么话
Are you even listening to yourself?
你因为恐惧而让自己的人生停滞不前
You're putting your entire life on hold just out of fear.
我充满恐惧 你是知道的
I am fearful. You know this.
是的 但你如此害怕家人会不高兴
Yeah, but you're so afraid that your family's gonna be upset
甚至都不去尝试跟他们说实话
that you're not even trying to be honest with them.
嘿 或许他们会出乎你的意料
Hey, maybe they'll surprise you.
我很想相信你 但我就是没办法
I want to believe you. I just don't.
你应该相信
Well, you should.
你在欺骗你的家人 让他们没机会去爱真正的你
You're cheating your family out of the chance to love the real you.
他们又怎会不爱你?
And what's not to love?
就是…你必须告诉你家人
You just-- You have to tell your family.
告诉我们什么?
Tell us what?
喂 是的 我帮格雷迪麦卡弗雷安排的预约
Hi. Yeah, that appointment I made for Grady McCaffrey,
请帮我取消它
go ahead and cancel it.
不 别重新预约 我得想别的办法
No, don't reschedule. I'm gonna have to figure something else out.
不 我没看到你的袋鼠咖啡杯
No, I haven't seen your kangaroo coffee mug.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
我还在等
I'm waiting.
艾拉只是想跟我谈谈学校的一个项目
Ella just wanted to talk to me about a school project.
原来你就是艾拉 看到你没事我很高兴
Okay, you're Ella. Well, I'm happy to see you're doing well.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 说真的 你们在这里窃窃私语地策划什么?
Okay, so, really, what you out here whispering and plotting about?
我不认为这和学校作业有关
I doubt very much it's about schoolwork.
好吧 你想听实话? - 必须是
Okay, the truth? - It better be.
It's just, I…
不是什么坏事 只不过 我…
It's nothing bad or anything.
我放弃了小提琴
I quit violin.
你放弃了?你有问过你♥爸♥吗?
You quit? Did you ask your father?
算不上问过 - 算不上还是并没问?
Well, not exactly. - Not exactly or not at all?
因为我知道你肯定没问过我
Because I know you certainly didn't ask me.
你知道你♥爸♥有多努力工作 来支付那些学费吗?
Do you know how hard your father works to pay for those lessons?
我知道 我只是不知道 自己是否还想学下去
I do. I just don't know if I want to keep playing.
但已经计划好了 这是为了帮你考上大学
But this is the plan. This is to help you go to college.
是为了你的未来 你打算做什么呢?
This is for your future. What are you gonna do instead?
我不想每件事都是为了未来
I don't want everything to be about the future.
我想专注于现在
I wanna focus on right now.
胡说八道些什么?
What kind of nonsense is this?
先生 经历癌症让我意识到 我们能拥有的只是今天
Sir, going through cancer made me realize that today is all we have.
对于你的健康状况我感到很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that you're not well,
但这是我们的家事
but this is a family matter.
我知道 我只是…我真的想帮忙
I know. I just-- I really wanna help.
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
这女孩将带坏你
That girl is a bad influence.
爷爷 我向你保证她是个好榜样
Grandpa, I promise, she's a great influence.
凯 你不许再见她了 - 她是我的朋友 我不能这样做
Kai, you're not to see her anymore. - She's my friend. I can't do that.
你必须这样做 现在进来吧
You will do that. Now come along inside.
求你了 我明天得去见她 明天是周四
Please. I have to see her tomorrow. It's Thursday.
你没听见我说的吗?
Was I not heard?
艾拉贝拉
Ellabella.
你看起来有点低落
You seem a little droopy.
是的 的确低落
Yeah. Droopy is a word for it.
我批准你吃一份特别的深夜小吃
You know, I could authorize a special late-night snack.
厨房♥水槽饼干? - 只有饼干 没有凌乱
Sink cookies? - All the cookies, none of the mess.
你灼伤了?
Did you burn yourself?
不是的 是钥匙扣弄伤的 是工伤
Nah, it's a key chain injury. Hazard of the job.
快尝尝这饼干吧 是用杏仁粉和龙舌兰做的
Dig into that cookie. It's made with almond flour and agave.
别毁了这一刻
Don't ruin the moment.
怎么了 艾儿?是不是因为明天?
What is it, El? Is it about tomorrow?
I was at Kai's today, and…
我今天去了凯的家 然后… 我想我把事情搞砸了
I think I messed up.
毕竟你们俩一起经历了那么多
Well, after all you two have been through together,
我相信情况没那么糟的
I'm sure it couldn't be that bad.
我想我把他逼得太紧了 想让他跟我一样
I think I pushed him to be a little too much like me.
瞧 这不可能是坏事 因为你是最棒的
See, there's no way that's bad because you're the best.
即使在你低落时也是
Even when you're droopy.
能别再说低落这两个字吗?
Can we stop with the droopy?
听着 我们有时需要朋友来推我们一把
Look, sometimes we need a friend to give us a push.
而有时 就只有朋友才能做到
And sometimes, it's only a friend who can do that.
不 我觉得自己做得有点过了
No, but I think I went too far.
我只是…我不想看到 我所爱的人一直不开心
I just-- I hate seeing someone that I love stuck being unhappy.
太浪费时间了
It's such a waste of time.
我说的有道理吗?
Does that make any sense?
有道理 很有道理
It does. Makes a lot of sense.
嘿 亲爱的两位
Hey, my loves.
艾拉得睡觉了 明天是重要的日子
Ella needs to get some sleep. Tomorrow's the big day.
没错
Right.
周四
Thursday.
喝吧
Here you go.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
看看我的癌症是否复发?
To see if my cancer is back?
我是否准备好了有关系吗?
Does it matter if I'm ready?
你行的
You got this.
嘿 艾米丽 我想和你谈谈
Hey, Emily, I need to talk to you.
当然 但你能先给这换一桶新的吗?
Sure. But first, could you please put another bottle on here?
艾米丽 我得辞职
Emily, I need to quit.
就因为我叫你换水桶?
Because I asked you to change the water bottle?
不是的
No.
不好 是因为艾拉?她又生病了?
Oh, no. Is this about Ella? Is she sick again?
她正进行另一次的例常扫描 但我们还不知道结果
Well, she is having another routine scan, but we don't know.
但我知道的是 无论结果如何
But what I do know is that no matter what happens,
我都不能再做这份工了
I can't do this job anymore.
别管那些钥匙扣 我会让特德去做
Don't worry about the key chains. I'll have Ted do them.
不关钥匙扣的事 和钥匙扣是有点关系
It's not about the key chains. It's a little about the key chains,
但这主要是关于我
but it's mostly about me.
我只是…我不能 再把一天浪费在不开心上了
I just-- I can't waste another day of my life being unhappy.
因此 是的 感谢你所做的一切
So, yeah. Thanks for everything.
放射科是在这层吗?
Is this floor radiology?
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表