剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
不管她是谁 她穿的是戴安娜的裙子 这说不通
Well, whoever she is, she's in Di's dress. Which makes no sense.
Hey…
嘿
我以为我们终于能离开这里了
I thought we were finally out of here.
我们还真的碰壁了
We've literally hit a wall.
我就知道这次出游是个糟糕的主意
I knew this trip was a terrible idea.
我一直努力活在当下
I've been trying to stay in the now,
但我的当下却是和你在一起
but now I'm with you.
这真是个糟糕的主意
This was a terrible idea.
孩子们 当爸爸提这个建议时 他…
Guys, when Dad suggested this, he--
这主意的确糟糕
It was a bad idea.
好了 路边援助服务马上就到
Okay. So, roadside assistance is on their way.
很明显 我们得调整一下行程
Obviously, we'll have to adjust the itinerary,
但我们应能在晚餐前抵达露营地
but we should make it to the campground by dinnertime.
晚餐?早餐后我们就没吃过东西了
Dinner? We haven't eaten since breakfast.
其实 驶下高速公路时 我看到一家快餐店
You know what? I saw a fast-food place when we pulled off the freeway.
快餐?
Fast food?
是的 爸 我需要吃东西 要快的
Yes, Dad. I need food. Fast.
我走去给我们买♥♥午餐 - 艾儿 我跟你去
I'll go walk and get us some lunch. - I'll go with you, El.
这样好吗?我留下 你去
You know what? I'll stay. You go.
不 我们一起去
No. We're going. Together.
行
Fine.
等等 少了一块
Wait. There's one missing.
你的砖头
Your brick!
障眼法? - 算你厉害
Red herring? - Touché.
这不是一间逃生室 是很多间
This isn't an escape room. It's an escape rooms.
绿袖子
Green sleeves.
你的歌♥
Your song!
嘿 瞧 绳子
Hey, look, a cord.
恐怖塔音乐? - 算你厉害
Creepy tower music? - Touché.
恭喜 你们成功逃出了伦敦塔
Congratulations. You have escaped the Tower of London.
我们成功了 - 是的 你曾怀疑我们做不到?
We actually did it! - Yeah. Did you ever doubt us?
是的 当然 非常怀疑
Yes, absolutely. Major doubts.
瞧我们 没有艾拉 我们也能一起玩
Look at us! We hung out without Ella.
还玩得开心 - 很开心
And it was fun. - So fun.
你看了戴安娜王妃的新纪录片吗?
Did you see that new Princess Di documentary?
没 但我只告诉你 我看了
No. But between us, yes.
真好看
So good.
这不好 - 这其实…是的
That was bad. - This is actually-- Yeah!
什么叫你无法来?
What do you mean you can't get to us?
是的 我知道在塞车
Yes, I am aware of the traffic!
格雷迪 那是用来烤棉花糖的
Grady, that is for roasting marshmallows!
现在唯一被烤的是我们
The only thing roasting is us.
我们不可能及时赶到露营地了
We're never gonna get to the campsite in time.
打从我提到这次出游 你的态度就一直不好
Since the moment I mentioned this trip, you've had a bad attitude.
你是时候明白… - 太好了 又是训话
It is time for you to understand-- - Great. Another lecture.
格雷迪 你到底怎么啦?
Grady, what has gotten into you?
你总是训我 但从不问我为什么
You always lecture me, but you never ask why.
为什么不高兴?
Why would I be upset
不高兴你带艾拉来露营 这本来是属于我们俩的活动
that you'd take Ella on a camping trip that was supposed to be our thing?
我为什么尝试被学校开除?
Why would I try to get kicked out of school?
等等 你说你尝试被学校开除?
Wait, you tried to get kicked out of school?
为什么?
Why?
因为我得有所行动
'Cause I had to do something.
我受够了去一所 “我不过是艾拉弟弟”的学校
I'm sick of going to a school where I'm just Ella's brother.
我需要一个新的开始
I needed a new start.
我得有所行动
I had to do something.
格雷迪 我们其实很像
You know, Grady, we're actually a lot alike.
拜托别这么说
Please don't say that.
是真的
Really.
我能理解“得有所行动”的感受
And I know that feeling of having to do something.
我们会被困在这里
I mean, the reason we're stranded out here is because
是因为我觉得我们家 几近破裂 我得有所行动
I felt like our family was falling apart and I needed to do something.
但我没停下来想想
But, what I didn't stop and think about
带大家去露营会带给你的感受
was how bringing everyone camping would make you feel.
我应该考虑到的
And I should have.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想我理解山羊的事
I think I understand the goat.
不是真的山羊 谁会这么做?
Not the actual goat, because who does that?
But… the needing a fresh start.
但能理解…需要全新开始的部分
真的?
Really?
我希望你过得好
I want what's best for you.
then… we'll figure that out.
如果这意味着得上新学校 那么…我们会想办法解决的
And if that means a new school,
你真不介意我上另一所学校?
You'd really be okay with me going to a different school?
根据阿特沃特校长的说法 听起来这就是要发生的事
Well, according to Principal Atwater, it sounds like that's what's gonna happen.
我想她是这么说的 她当时一直在喊
I think that's what she said. There was a lot of yelling.
真的是一直在喊 - 好的
I mean a lot of yelling. - Okay.
但无论如何
But no matter what,
我会挺你的
I've got your back.
很好
Good.
因为我把棉花糖扦子弄丢在我的石膏里了
Because I lost that marshmallow skewer in my cast.
这样吧 给你
You know what? Here.
你说得对 我们到不了那个露营地了
You're right. We're never making it to that campsite.
你不能一辈子都不跟我说话
You can't not talk to me forever.
我不是不跟你说话 我只是不跟你谈“那件事”
I'm not not talking to you. I'm just not talking to you about "it."
别这样 我不愿意看到你这么气我 我们得谈谈
Please. I hate that you're so angry at me. We need to talk.
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk.
为什么不想谈?
Why not?
因为我在努力保持积极的态度
Because I'm trying to stay positive.
这是我能熬过 这次和你一起出游的唯一办法
It's the only way I know how to get through this trip with you.
但你让它变得不可能
But you're making it impossible.
你一直在逼我
You won't stop pushing me.
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else to do.
我都道歉很多次了 你还是那么生气
I've apologized a hundred times, and you're still so angry.
不
No.
我生气是在被确诊的时候
I was angry when I was diagnosed.
is pretending that I'm someone I'm not…
但当发现我的亲生母亲 把我伪装成另一个人时…
But finding out that my own mother
我不是生气
I'm not angry.
是非常伤心
I'm hurt.
亲爱的 我真的很抱歉
Honey, I'm so sorry.
我知道你很抱歉
I know you are.
But that doesn't change the fact that…
但这改变不了
你以我为耻的事实
you're ashamed of me.
宝贝 你怎么会认为我以你为耻?
Sweetheart, how on earth could you think that I'm ashamed of you?
我再自豪不过了 - 那你为什么对你的同事们撒谎?
I couldn't be more proud. - Then why lie to your coworkers?
编造一个虚假的艾拉
Make up a whole fake Ella
用我十岁时的照片?
and use pictures from when I was ten years old?
我…
I--
我最不想做的事就是伤害你
The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you.
我从没以你为耻 我是为自己感到羞愧
I was never ashamed of you. I was ashamed of myself.
如果我每天去上班 都看着你在医院里的照片
If I had to go to work every day and stare at pictures of you in the hospital
还要面对同事们询问你的治疗情况
and had coworkers asking about your treatment,
这只会不断提醒我自己是个糟糕的妈妈
it just would've been a constant reminder that I'm a terrible mother.
什么?
What?
艾拉 我在你需要我的时候工作
Ella. I was at work when you needed me.
我应该陪在你身边的
I should've been there for you.
妈 你有在我身边 - 但不像你♥爸♥那样
Mom, you were there for me. - Not like Dad.
爸能在我身边是因为你在工作
Dad was only able to be there because you were working.
你在照顾我们所有人
You were taking care of all of us.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
我不是说说而已
I'm not just saying it.
我是真这么觉得
I mean it.
艾拉 我爱你
Oh, Ella. I Love you.
逃脱了
We escaped!
凯表现出色 - 梅纳也是
Kai crushed it! - So did Mena.
还是不能起绰号♥ 但我们玩得很开心
Still not doing nicknames, but we had a blast!
再见
Bye!
谢了
Thanks.
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表