剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah! - Yeah!
太棒了
This is awesome!
唷 兄弟 这里 - 你们好
Yo, dude. Over here. - What's up.
太好了 你来了
Sweet. You made it.
是的 我刚好来这区 就想着过来看看
Yeah. I was in the neighborhood. I figured I'd stop by.
你不是住在这附近?你住哪?
You don't live around here? Where are you from?
东区
East Side.
真好 老弟 你一定经常在那蓄水池骑脚踏车
Sick, dude. You must ride that reservoir out there all the time.
那垂直坡道让人难以置信 - 还真是
The vert on that thing is unreal. - For real.
难怪你会扭伤脚踝
No wonder you busted your ankle.
是的 如果你像我一样总是骑快车
Yeah. You know, when you shred as much as I do,
这是迟早的事 - 明白
it's just a matter of time. - I hear ya.
我是波波 他是亚瑟 这是科林
I'm Bobo. That's Arthur and Colin.
你叫什么? - 我叫本吉
What's your name? - Benji.
兄弟 你看起来就像叫本吉的
Dude. You totally look like a Benji.
大家都这么说
I get that all the time.
非常棒的主意 凯
Excellent ideas, Kai.
我想我今天完成了十件遗愿清单上的事
I think I crossed, like, ten things off my bucket list today.
明天我们可以再完成十个
And tomorrow, we can cross off ten more.
虽然我喜欢爱冒险的凯 但我明天不行
I mean, as much as I love adventurous Kai, I can't tomorrow.
别忘了我得跟普里亚和赫梅纳出去
I'm hanging out with Priya and Ximena. Remember?
娃娃头幽灵女孩 - 你不能去
Doll-head ghost girl. - You can't.
对 我可以去 我今天已经 因为我们出去玩而拒绝她们了
Yeah, I can. I already told them "no" today 'cause we were hanging out.
但是有才艺比赛
But the talent show.
什么才艺比赛?
What talent show?
我们要跳舞
We're gonna dance.
我帮我们报名了娱乐中心的才艺比赛
I signed us up for a talent show at the rec center.
我在社区公报上看到的
I read about it in the community bulletin.
你肯定会读社区公报
Of course you read the community bulletin.
你什么时候开始想跳舞了?
And since when do you wanna dance?
我不想 这听起来 比看一部没历史背景的电影还糟糕
I don't. It sounds worse than watching a movie that's not rooted in history.
我被你弄糊涂了
You've lost me.
只是因为我们现在都喜欢冒险
It's just that since we're both adventurous now,
我想我们可以尝试做些我们真正恐惧的事
I thought we could try something that really scares us.
还有什么比在公共场合跳舞更适合的?
And what better way to do that than dancing in public?
我认识的凯宁可在整个邻里赤着脚
The Kai I know would rather bare his feet to the entire neighborhood
也不愿在人前跳舞
than dance in front of people.
没错 我不可能光着脚上台
Yeah. No chance I take stage barefoot.
但海选就在这周末 所以我们最好开始练习
But auditions are at the end of the week, so we better start practicing.
凯 你这冒险精神是从哪里来的?
Kai, where is all this risk-taking coming from?
埃拉 我还能说什么?我在做出改变
What can I say, Ella? I'm evolving.
不像那些之前爬上我胳膊的蟑螂
Unlike those cockroaches that climbed up my arm earlier.
几百万年来都令人毛骨悚然
They've been creepy for millions of years.
但我喜欢它们 - 凯 我还不确定
But I loved them. - I don't know, Kai.
好的 我明白了 你不想跳舞
Okay. I get it. You don't wanna dance.
你害怕
You're afraid.
我觉得我们离得太远了 不是该更靠近点吗?
I feel like we're too far apart. Shouldn't we be closer together?
我们得给喇叭裤留点空间
We gotta leave room for the bell-bottoms.
天啊 越来越像样了 你们跳的时髦鸡舞看起来特别时髦
Wow. It's really coming along. Your funky chicken's looking extra funky.
谢谢 妈 - 我喜欢你们做这件事 太有趣了
Thanks, Mom. - I love that you're doing this. So fun.
但如果你们要穿喇叭裤 那你们也需要丝绸衬衫
But if you're gonna go with bell-bottoms, you need silk shirts too.
我想我们以前化装舞会用的还留下一些
I think we have some from an old costume party.
我们只是想把舞练好
We're just trying to get the dance down.
好的 当然
Okay, sure.
如果你们练机器人舞时需要帮忙 随时告诉我
Well, let me know if you need help with the robot.
不好意思
Sorry.
不如我们就练到这里吧
Maybe we should just call it.
我也许无法招架 她把我当“登台孩子”对待
I'm not sure if I can handle her going all stage-mom on me.
我们到学校的排练室去吧
Let's go to the rehearsal room at school.
排练室周末都开着 这样我们就可以安心练习
They keep it open on weekends. That way we can practice in peace.
我不知道 我…
I don't know, I--
看看我找到了什么啊?
Look what I found. Huh?
就去排练室
Rehearsal room it is.
流动
Flow.
这个术语用来描述骑手过渡的能力
This term is used to describe how well a rider transitions
从一个障碍到另一个障碍
from obstacle to obstacle.
老兄 你从踢球流动到银行的表现出色
Man, your flow from the kicker to the bank was buttery.
蝎子…
A scorpion--
格雷迪 没事…
Grady, is everything--
你砸了穆拉先生?
You broke Mr. Moola?
我必须 时代在改变 我也在改变
I had to. Times are changing, and so am I.
是一首歌♥吗? - 不知道 爸 别这么奇怪
Is that a song? - I don't know. Stop being weird, Dad.
你到底怎么了?
What has gotten into you?
是因为我们逼你出去吗?
Is this about us forcing you to get outside?
你要明白 我们只是担心你
'Cause you have to understand, we're just worried about you.
我们希望你开心 这意味着你得出去走走
We want you to be happy, and that means getting out into the world.
我知道 我也赞同
I know, and I agree.
听着 只是…等等 什…你赞同?
Look, it's just that-- Wait, wh-- You do?
是的 我有了新爱好 而且对它很感兴趣
Yeah. I picked up a new hobby, and I'm actually pretty stoked about it.
我现在就去脚踏车店 - 骑脚踏车?穿着靴子?
I'm going to the bike shop right now. - Biking? In a boot?
我觉得这其实是心态问题
I feel it's more of a mindset.
我不知道这是什么意思 但我真为你高兴
I have no idea what that means, but I'm really happy for you.
去了商场后 我就去公园见我的新朋友
And after the mall, I'm meeting my new friends at the park.
新朋友
New friends.
是的 这都是因为你们昨天逼我出去了
Yeah, and it's all because you made me go outside yesterday.
所以 谢了
So, thanks.
这就是酷家长的作用
It's what the cool parent's for.
我真不能再请假不上体育课了
I really got to stop getting excused from gym class.
你是说装病吧?
You mean faking your way out?
嘿 那些足病医生的病条是真的
Hey, those podiatrist notes are legit.
不如我们从头再来一遍? - 我都快跳不动了
Why don't we take it from the top again? - You know, I'm all danced out.
但才艺比赛马上就要开始了
But the talent show is right around the corner,
我的迪斯科手指还是做得不太好
and I still don't feel great about my Disco Finger.
凯 手指向上 然后向下
Kai, you point up and then you point down.
拜托 我们已经练了一整天
Come on, we've been at this all day.
我们可以在这周多练几次
We can run it a couple more times this week.
服装
Wardrobe!
你妈说得对 我们需要服装
Your mom was right. We need costumes.
我们去二手衣服店吧? - 不了
Wanna hit the thrift store? - No.
凯 你占用了我一整天的时间 我受够了
Kai, you've been monopolizing my time all day, and I'm over it.
我要回家了 不说了
I'm going home. I'm done.
本吉?你为什么会在这里? 我以为你住在东区
Benji? What are you doing here? I thought you lived on the East Side.
我是住东区 只不过我觉得你们很酷
I do. It's just, I thought you guys were pretty chill,
所以给你们带了些贴纸
so I brought you some stickers.
谢了 老弟
Thanks, man.
看看这些
Look at these.
太好看了 你从哪儿弄来的?
These are sick. Where did you get them?
有家公♥司♥ 他们
There's this company, they--
and they're trying to sponsor me. So…
一直给我送东西 他们想赞助我 所以…
that keeps trying to send me stuff,
兄弟 你竟然有赞助商? 你基本上就是个专业骑手
Dude, you got a sponsor? You're basically a professional.
是 这没什么 他们只是不停给我寄相关商品
Yeah, it's no big deal. They just keep sending me swag.
对了 波波呢?我也给他准备了几张
By the way, where's Bobo? I got a couple for him too.
兄弟 你的流动不错 但你让你的头跟着身体转了
Nice flow, man. But, you know, you're letting your body turn your head.
是的 我也觉得
Yeah. I kinda felt that.
但至少你完成了动作 这是快骑的原因
But at least you landed it. That's why we shred.
感觉非常好 对吧?
Best feeling, right?
没错 但坦白说 最好的还是能和大伙一起玩
Yeah, but honestly the best part is just kicking it with the crew.
好了 别再骑了 公园要关门了
All right, pack it up. Park's closing.
嘿 本吉 我们要去喝奶昔 一起吗?
Hey, Benj. We're gonna go grab some milkshakes. You in?
好的 一定 走吧
Yeah, totally. Let's roll.
小子 你防不住我的 我一整天都在胯下绕球
Man, you can't guard me. I've been crossing you over all day.
艾拉 等等…别走
Wait. Ella, wait. Don't go.
凯 我不会每时每刻都和你在一起的
Kai, I'm not going to spend every moment with you.
你太没安全感了
Your insecurity is getting out of control.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
自从我回到学校
Ever since I came back to school,
你就一直担心我会抛弃你
you've been freaking out that I'm gonna ditch you.
事实并非如此
That is not true.
当我和赫梅纳和好时 你差点情绪失控
You nearly lost it when I made up with Ximena.
我当时得求你参加泳池派对
I had to beg you to come to the pool party,
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表