剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
I know, our first Sisterhood meeting.
没想到竟有这么多 没图案的薰衣草色连衣裙?
And who knew there were so many patternless lavender dresses?
我们很高兴能开始正式地
We are so excited to begin the process
欢迎你加入姐妹联谊会
of welcoming you into the Sisterhood!
薰衣草蜡烛、薰衣草口味的马卡龙
A lavender candle, a lavender macaron,
还有一袋干薰衣草
and a bag of dried lavender.
幸好我没季节性过敏症
Good thing I don't have seasonal allergies.
环顾四周
Look around you.
你身边的年轻女性将与你的未来息息相关
The young women beside you are your future.
她们 还有我们的校友们
They, along with our network of alumnae,
将成为你们的后援系统、支持团队
will be your support system, your champions,
说不定还会邀请你去她们的湖边小屋
and may or may not invite you to their lake cabins.
这是我们的手册 概述了指导原则和期望
Here is our handbook outlining the guidelines and expectations
关于成为姐妹会的代表
for representing the Sisterhood
并帮助你们成为最好的自己
and to help you in becoming the best versions of yourselves.
很惊讶这个没用薰衣草纸来印
I'm surprised they didn't print this on lavender paper.
艾儿 我在听
El, I'm trying to listen.
we come in different, but…
正如我们在姐妹会中提到的 我们来自不同地方 但…
As we say in the sisterhood,
我们团结一致 - 没错
We unite as one. - Yes!
差不多了 就快好了
We are almost there, almost got it.
And… there.
行…了
Okay, so that takes us-- We just finished…
好的 这意味着…我们刚完成了…
第一步骤的12个分步骤
one through 1.12.
还有多少步骤? - 不知道
And how many steps are there? - I don't know.
我们没有全部打印出来 因为墨粉用完了
We didn't print it all because we ran out of toner.
你觉得好玩吗?
Is this fun for you?
好玩呀 和你一起在这里…
Yeah, you know, hanging out here with you is--
我讨厌这愚蠢机器人 - 很高兴你这么说
Yeah, I hate this stupid robot. - So glad you said that.
我们得重新找个新活动
We need to find a new, new thing.
我赞成 老弟
I'm right there with you, bud.
只要跟这玩意无关就行了
As long as it doesn't have anything to do with whatever this is.
嘿 你怎么会念那一段词?
Hey, how did you know that little chant thing?
那是誓约 它在手册的封面上
It's the pledge. And it's on the cover of the handbook.
你读了手册? - 我读了它的封面
You read the handbook? - I read the cover.
有必读书目吗?
There's a required reading list?
这可能只是为了让我们有话题
It's probably just so we have stuff to talk about.
应该是吧
You're probably right.
别担心 这周放学后我们可以去图书馆
Don't worry. We can go to the library after school this week
找些书
and find some books.
好的 我周三不行 我得去看医生 做体♥检♥
Okay. I can't on Wednesday. I have to go to the doctor for a check-up.
你会不会觉得这整个过程 开始让人感到有压力?
Are you starting to feel like this whole thing is kind of a lot?
会的 但绝对值得
It is, but it'll be so worth it.
这本手册将帮助我们成为最好的自己
This handbook is going to help us become the best versions of ourselves.
我不知道 我觉得我们已经相当不错了
I don't know. I think we were pretty good already.
是的 但想象一下 当我们成为姐妹会一员 我们将会很棒
Yeah, but imagine us when we're Sisters. We're gonna be great.
请给我两杯薰衣草拿铁
Two lavender lattes, please.
现在连喝的也是薰衣草?
We're drinking lavender now?
我觉得玩彩弹不是个好主意
I'm thinking paintball isn't such a good idea.
你说它看起来很好玩
You said it looked awesome.
网站上看来是这样 现在我觉得会很疼
It did on the website. Now I think it's gonna hurt.
我听说那感觉就像被橡皮筋射中一样
I heard it just feels like being snapped by a rubber band.
细的橡皮筋?
Like a thin one?
还是用来捆芦笋那种重型级的?
Or one of the heavy-duty ones that come on asparagus?
来吧 爸 我们去取那面旗子吧
Come on, Dad. Let's go get that flag.
来吧 - 数到三
Here we go. - On three.
是的 - 一、二、三
Yep. - One. Two. Three.
芦笋 肯定是捆芦笋的橡皮筋
Asparagus. It's definitely asparagus.
疼死了
It hurts so bad.
在我们开始前
Before we get started,
我想鼓励你们继续写你们的演讲稿
I want to encourage you to continue writing your speeches
谈谈你们想加入姐妹联盟的原因
about why you want to be in the League of Sisters.
听新姐妹的分享 是授徽仪式中我最喜欢的部分
Hearing from the new Sisters is my favorite part of the Pin Ceremony.
我巴不得马上拿到我的徽章
I can't wait to get my pin.
我不知道 我对徽章没什么兴趣
I don't know, I'm not really much of a pin girl.
也许对胸针还有点兴趣 但也许也没有
I mean, I could maybe do brooches, but also probably not.
I mean, they're just fancy pins, so…
它们不过是花哨的别针 所以…
我想我们可以练习一下谈话的艺术
I thought we could practice the art of conversation.
切记 建立联♥系♥的关键在于找到共同点
Remember, the key to building a connection is all about finding common ground.
有人尝过卡洛琳卖♥♥的薰衣草拿铁吗?
So, has anyone tried the lavender latte at Caroline's?
太好喝了 - 念念不忘
So good. - Obsessed.
艾拉 你喜欢喝 对吗?
Ella, you liked it, didn't you?
是的
Yeah.
闻起来像我奶奶的袜子
It smelled like my grandma's socks.
因为薰衣草
'Cause the lavender.
她以前常在袜子抽屉里 放装有薰衣草的小袋子
She used to put little lavender packets in her sock drawer.
没关系
Never mind.
我喝加燕麦奶的拿铁
I get my lattes with oat milk.
燕麦奶?我不知道他们有燕麦奶
Oat milk? I didn't even know they had oat milk.
不在菜单上
It's not on the menu.
你得向他们要 但现在它已是我的奶类首选
You have to ask for it, but it's my go-to milk now.
我真的很喜欢坚果奶
I'm really into the nut milks.
以前很喜欢杏仁奶 但现在我开始喝
I was all about almond, but now I moved on
腰果奶 - 腰果?
to cashew. - Cashew?
是的
Yes.
艾拉 想分享一下你最喜欢喝的奶吗?
Ella, care to share your favorite type of milk?
牛奶?
Cow?
好极了 - 经典
Cool. - Classic.
我总是把这忘了
I always forget about that one.
艾拉 不如你来开始一个新话题
Well, Ella, maybe you'd like to introduce a new topic.
你的一个兴趣 也许其他女孩也感兴趣的
An interest of yours that, perhaps, the other girls might share.
好的
Okay.
你们听说过一个叫 科琳奥朱玛德的女孩吗?
Have you guys ever heard about this girl, Colleen Ojumadea?
她是一个了不起的女孩
She's this amazing girl
她在《你的运动会》 彻底改变了单板滑雪项目
who totally revolutionized snowboarding in the YouGames.
你的运动会?
YouGames?
是的 这是个极限运动比赛
Yeah, they're this extreme sports competition.
听起来有点危险
Sounds kind of dangerous.
完全正确
Exactly.
是很可怕 但这就是 它如此令人兴奋的原因
It's terrifying, but that's what makes it so thrilling.
这些人 他们完全无所畏惧
I mean, these people, they're totally fearless.
听起来很酷
Sounds cool.
是的 我对这没兴趣 但很酷
Yeah. I mean, not my thing, but cool.
抱歉 我想这算不上是共同兴趣
Sorry, I guess that wasn't really common ground.
天啊 那女童子军把你累惨了
Man, that Girl Scout troop really did a number on you.
至少她们给了我们些同情饼干
At least they hooked us up with some sympathy cookies.
给我巧克力薄荷的
Chocolate mint me.
要找到我们的新活动比我想象中难
Finding our new thing is harder than I thought.
是的 给我个花生酱的
Yeah. Peanut butter me.
知道我喜欢和你做什么?
You know what I like doing with you?
嗯? - 这个
Hmm? - This.
用嘴接曲奇饼?我们可不太擅长
Catching cookies in our mouths? 'Cause we're not very good at it.
不 我是说就只是在一起 什么都不做 你懂吗?
No, I mean just hanging out, doing nothing. You know?
也许这个就是新活动
Maybe that's our new thing.
我喜欢这个主意
I mean, I like the idea.
作为你♥爸♥ 我无法允许我们
I mean, as your father, I cannot allow us
in the living room, so…
呆在客厅里无所事事 所以…
to just hang out and do nothing
要是我们去露营呢?
What if we go camping?
那我们就可以在大自然中无所事事了
Then we could sit around doing nothing in nature.
这个我倒可以允许
That I can allow.
这意味着? - 我想我知道
You know what this means? - I think I do.
我们找到了我们的新活动 - 空中击掌
We found our new thing. - Air five.
好的 再来一次 往上抛
Okay, one more time. Loft it.
就差一点
Almost.
我们很快就能见到医生
The doctor will see us in a minute.
有个学步小孩面临舌压棒的问题
There's a toddler with a tongue depressor situation.
舌压棒会有什么问题?
What happened with a tongue depressor?
就别问我们不想知道答案的问题
Let's not ask questions we don't want answers to.
妈 我一直在想姐妹联谊会的事 我…
You know, Mom, I've been thinking about the whole Sisterhood thing and I--
一样
Me too.
我很期待授徽仪式
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表